• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20 Worst Pokemon of All Time

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=3219]20 Worst Pokemon of All Time[/drupal]

Have you ever seen that Pokemon you must destroy? So horrific that you even wonder why Game Freak put them in there? Well I have and I want to share the 20 Pokemon that I think are horrific.

Lets start off with:

20:

Yes, Magnezone. Magneton did NOT need another evolution. It looks so stupid. It thinks that it's so superior with that little antenna on top of its head and those 2 3 magnets. In case you haven't noticed, it has a magnet sticking out of its ***. Probably uses it to attract women (or even maybe men >_>) to its ***. I can already feel the love happeneing.

*Shudders*

19:

We all knew Jynx would be in this list somewhere. So basically what Game Freak did was insert some ***** Pokemon in here so little kids could get a hard on and get into their sexual drives earlier than normal. I have no idea what the hell Jynx is supposed to be. Is she some black faced (well I guess purple face now) lady or something else? Another stupid thing: her typing. Wtf, how is she supposed to fit into the Ice Type category? If you ask me she looks more like a Normal Type, or maybe even a Psychic Type.

Time for number:

18:

You could even put Kakuna here if you wanted. It isn't the most annoying or worst Pokemon ever, but it does gain entry here for having A LOT of fail qualities. Yes we all laugh when we name it *****.

***** used Harden

Yuh huh, you know what I'm talking about. The fact that it can only learn one move as well: Harden. I mean it has absolutely no offensive capabilities. The only thing that saves it from being even lower on this list is the fact that we have to bear with that thing for only 3 levels.

Now next on the list is:

17:

Yes Lumineon. I think this has to be the most forgettable Pokemon in generation 4. I mean just look at this thing. Its just a ripoff of Goldeen/Seaking. I don't know what this thing is trying to pull, but this ain't like any fish I've seen.... It's so horrible I can't even find any other words for it.

And now for our next reject:

16:

Yes, Dialga. Legendaries are also allowed here as well. Dialga just looks like a starved dog. I mean Palkia is ok, and Giratina you're gonna see later on this list, but Dialga is just so.... uncreative. And I know what you're gonna say "Oh gen 1 Pokemon were also uncreative", but they weren't as horribly fail as this piece of ****. I swear this thing looks so starved that I actually feel bad for who ever is this things master.

Next please:

15:

Oh Kecleon, you were just Game Freak's failed attempt at making a Chameleon type Pokemon. You suck sooooooo much. Seriously you're ability isn't even that useful in the game. I mean you turn into the opponent's type, but since most of the time attacks of the same type are resistant, the opponent could always pick another attack to use and get over it. Seriously, this ability has major downsides. I also think the stripes on its stomach is just a really crappy addition to its type. Another thing is that this is basically Gen 3's Sudowoodo. You couldn't advance until you uncovered the thing and either battled it or captured it.

Now its time for:

14:

Yes Castform. Man this thing has huge testicles. It must get ALL the babes. I mean just look at the picture, don't they look like balls? That thing must've hit puberty early and it must've stricken like God strikes elephants with lightning. It also has pretty crappy stats. I mean this thing is just basically another forgettable gimmick Pokemon with its various forms. Please Game Freak stop the torture

Now we have:

13:

So even though its ok and many people love it, it looks like its been on roids. It has 4 arms and wears tights. It looks like some cheap-o superhero. When somebody is in trouble, Machamp is there to answer the plea for assistance. It probably has its own theme song. I can already imagine him going down the ramp to the wrestling ring. It probably gets laid every night with those tights >_>.

Now:

12:

So we got a plant with a giant bell head that walks. I have absolutely no idea how this thing is able to even hold its head up due to the fact that it must weigh a ton and that its other limbs look extremely brittle... I wonder how monks worhip this plant in Johto. I bet you these people want to find the path to enlightenment by learning how to keep their heads up in case it ever becomes too big for their bodies.

Now look at this vermin:

11:

Ay yay yay. What is this? Some kind of larva that is supposed to look like a grown up fly? If it wasn't for the fact that its 2 evolutions are bad ***, this thing would be in the top 5 of this list. I swear I don't know why they even bothered with this...

Now the 2nd most fail legendary eva:

10:

Yes Giratina sucks. You look at it and you can't tell if its a centidede or a ghost. Seriously, Nintendo has officially run out of ideas with this invention. The guys over there had to have been absolute ******* to make this thing... blech!

Now:

9:

Its so fail that its win. I mean the thing can learn Splash, which has to be the most useless move in existence. Still, considering that it evolves into Gyarados, and the fact that its just so fail, its an ok Pokemon by my standards, its just the stats that don't agree with it. So, so, SO weak. In fact its so fail, it deserves its own tier above the Ubers >:D. Lets not forget that its so annoying that you find it ANYWHERE! I mean you can't go surfing or fishing without finding it or Tentacool

Now its time for:

8:

Geodude is so annoying in caves. It has to be one of the most annoying Pokemon ever. Considering that its evolutions also get annoying with the move Explosion, Geodude brings on my ire even further. I just love to use the most powerful fighting move I have every time I see one of these pieces of craps. Please Game Freak, make a more inspiring Pokemon next time, or at least make a less annoying one.

Now guys, brace yourselves for this:

7:

As if the original Regis weren't enough, they decided to make this. I have no idea why this guy is growing trees on his shoulders. This has to be the most forgettable legendary along with Cresselia in the games. What is the purpose behind this thing anyways?

Time for another fail:

6:

What is this? I don't even...

Now, the ones I've reserved specifically for these numbers:

5:

Ok now. So here we have some Jellyfish/Squid/Octopus thingy. Apart from being one of the most annoying pokemon in the sea, it has pretty crappy stats. That's why I keep a Tentacool as my HM slave in HG/SS. Hell, its design is also stupid. So is that red thing in his head like a jem or a stink sack? If I squish it, will it pop? Lets try now shall we?

*gets electrocuted*

Wait a second, if this is a Jellyfish, why the Muk doesn't it learn electric type moves

The next major fail:

4:

Oh zubat. How annoying art thou. I want to just bring out my gun and shoot every single one of you every time I see you in a cave wasting my Mukking time!
If it wasn't for the fact that it turns into Crobat eventually, I would put this in number 2, but no, its at number 4 because Crobat saves it. I feel like killing you so bad right now. And not to mention you have horrible stats

Next we have the annoying vermin rodent:

Please. Even though this is Pokemon's mascot, it steals the glory that Pichu and Raichu deserve. I swear I was happy when Lt. Surge killed that thing during his 1st battle with Ash ***. Another thing, Ash's Pikachu is on roids. It would explain his severe depowering it recieves with each new region. It also explains why he gets those colds where he's gotta release all the electricity. That's not a cold, that's just Pikachu's rage acting up.

Now this.... thing:

2:

Yes, Sunkern. Aside from being the weakest Pokemon in existence (no joke, its stats are actually the lowest capping at 180 I believe) its design is too annoying. I mean just look at it... its a thingy with a leaf on its head... nuff said

Time for the greatest fail of all time:

1:

Yes Dunsparce. Do we actually know what this thing is? No we don't. Scientists believe that it was intended to be a sex toy that Arceus used to use, but he got tired of it from so much use so he dumped it here. So is this like a fly or a wasp or maybe even a fish? I have no idea and I bet you Game Freak just got too lazy to come up with a proper Pokemon.

Yes this concludes the 20 worst Pokemon of all time. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Disclaimer: I am aware that other annoying Pokemon such as Luvdisc are not on this list. I was working on this list for a long time and I'm too lazy to add any more. Maybe some other time I'll add on to the list.

Bynine

Smash Cadet
Dunsparce is based on the mythical japanese snake, Tsuchinoko. Not only that, but it's completely competitavely viable with it's Serene Grace ability.

What do you mean by Worst anyway? Judging by this list, worst means your uncultured, unresearched opinion on what should be worst, not what is.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

As if the original Regis weren't enough, they decided to make this. I have no idea why this guy is growing trees on his shoulders. This has to be the most forgettable legendary along with Cresselia in the games. What is the purpose behind this thing anyways?

Time for another fail:

6:

What is this? I don't even...

Yep, I definitely see the fail :p

Although I disagree with some of your choices (machamp, castform and others), you do bring up some terrible pokemon. Surprised that lumineon isn't higher up though.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Some of the images that you used appeared multiple times.

Link to original post: [drupal=3219]20 Worst Pokemon of All Time[/drupal]

The next major fail:

4:

Oh zubat. How annoying art thou. I want to just bring out my gun and shoot every single one of you every time I see you in a cave wasting my Mukking time!
If it wasn't for the fact that it turns into Crobat eventually, I would put this in number 2, but no, its at number 4 because Crobat saves it. I feel like killing you so bad right now. And not to mention you have horrible stats

Next we have the annoying vermin rodent:

Please. Even though this is Pokemon's mascot, it steals the glory that Pichu and Raichu deserve. I swear I was happy when Lt. Surge killed that thing during his 1st battle with Ash ***. Another thing, Ash's Pikachu is on roids. It would explain his severe depowering it recieves with each new region. It also explains why he gets those colds where he's gotta release all the electricity. That's not a cold, that's just Pikachu's rage acting up.

Now this.... thing:

2:

Yes, Sunkern. Aside from being the weakest Pokemon in existence (no joke, its stats are actually the lowest capping at 180 I believe) its design is too annoying. I mean just look at it... its a thingy with a leaf on its head... nuff said

Time for the greatest fail of all time:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The multiple images are for some reason corrected in the link above my post...

Machamp... I dunno it wears TIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!

And not to mention it's half naked XD

Well whatever these are MY opinions, and I hoped it was taken in a humorous light, which I guess some people haven't noticed...

Anyways, HALF NAKED!!!!

TL?

Smash Ace
It should be illegal to put any of the original 150 on this list. I'm actually suprised you put so many considering the entire third gen is more than qualified for this.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Jynx learns psycic moves : /
And her design is a Japanese satire.
And you must suck at competitive, because paraflinch dunsparce kicks ***.
Here's my list:
*Insert 20 4th gen pokemon here*

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
It should be illegal to put any of the original 150 on this list. I'm actually suprised you put so many considering the entire third gen is more than qualified for this.
QFT!!!

Dude, Machamp though? If anybody were to make a list of the 20 best pokemon of all time he would be on there...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ah...

Ok then I know nothing of her >_<

Also, I pointed out that there were more fail Pokemon that I didn't include in that list.

That means Bidoof, Luvdisc, Tropius, Shellgon, Rampardos, etc.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
18:

You could even put Kakuna here if you wanted. It isn't the most annoying or worst Pokemon ever, but it does gain entry here for having A LOT of fail qualities. Yes we all laugh when we name it *****.

***** used Harden

Yuh huh, you know what I'm talking about. The fact that it can only learn one move as well: Harden. I mean it has absolutely no offensive capabilities. The only thing that saves it from being even lower on this list is the fact that we have to bear with that thing for only 3 levels.
OH NO YOU DIDN'T :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

metapod is my favorite pokemon.

it looks we're gonna have to fight, roacherman.

sammy p

Smash Lord
meh, some things i can agree on, like Regigigas, metapos/kakuna, and zubat(i bet i hate them more than you!)
but i personally dont agree with machamp, dialga, and any 3rd gen pokemon listed here :p(DONT F*** WIT THE 3RD GEN :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:)
but i DID find this list quite humorous :)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
meh, some things i can agree on, like Regigigas, metapos/kakuna, and zubat(i bet i hate them more than you!)
but i personally dont agree with machamp, dialga, and any 3rd gen pokemon listed here :p(DONT F*** WIT THE 3RD GEN :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:)
but i DID find this list quite humorous :)
3rd gen's pokemon sucked.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
The only things I disagree with is Dialga and Regigias.

Oh yeah, I also disagree with this statement entirely:

Seriously, Nintendo has officially run out of ideas with this invention. The guys over there had to have been absolute ******* to make this thing... blech!

sammy p

Smash Lord

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Your list seems confused. You have a bunch of criteria for your list, some of which I find silly.

1) It has a bad concept.
2) It's annoying.
3) It's bad stat-wise, or sucks in battle in some other way.
4) It's forgettable.

Also, half of the descriptions for why a Pokémon is bad have simply "lolsex" thrown somewhere in there; probably for humor, but it just sounds kind of immature to me.

Ones I disagree with:

19) Jynx

While I agree that the Pokémon is bad, your reasoning is flawed. For one, I don't think anyone's turned on by a wig with clothes, and I'm sure that's not why GameFreak put it in. Also, Jynx IS part Psychic.

18) Metapod

Cocoons can't do anything in real life, so if Metapod could Flamethrower it would make absolutely no sense. Metapod can't be left out entirely either, since conceptually Caterpie -> Butterfree makes no sense. Metapod is awesome anyways. :mad:

15) Kecleon

It may suck stat-wise, and its ability can be self-destructive at times, but I think Kecleon is one of the more creative ideas that third gen put out and one of the defining Pokémon of the generation.

Besides, Sudowoodu was awesome, so why does being similar to it make it bad?

14) Castform

I totally disagree on this one. For one, "Lololol its feet look like balls" isn't funny. Its stats may suck, but I think this is another really interesting, defining Pokémon from third gen. If they gave it an evolution with improved stats and an expanded concept, it could be absolutely amazing.

13) Machamp

It's not wearing tights, it just has a wrestling uniform...I don't see the tights. Being muscular doesn't make it on steroids either.

12) Bellsprout

It most likely originated from the pitcher plant, which, as you can see, is very similar and completely possible.

11) Nincada

I don't really have much of an opinion either way, but...I don't understand your reasoning here...

9) Magikarp

If it's so fail that it's win it's not one of the worst Pokémon.

8) Geodude

Annoying, yes. But I could name countless annoying Pokémon that certainly aren't among the worst Pokémon.

5) Tentacool

See Geodude.

4) Zubat

See Geodude and Tentacool.

3) Pikachu (By the way, fix this image on the post in the UB too, not just the blog.)

Overrated =/= bad. And Ash's Pikachu =/= Pikachu in general.

2) Sunkern (Again, fix this on the UB post and not just the blog.)

It's a seed, so it makes sense conceptually.

1) Dunsparce

We do know what it is.

Bulbapedia said:
Dunsparce is based on the mythical tsuchinoko. Similar to Bigfoot or the Chupacabra, sightings and reports appear in the Japanese media, however hard evidence is always lacking. Tsuchinoko are 30 cm to 80 cm long, with a large head and poisonous fangs. Its body is thicker than its head and tail. The noises it makes resemble squeaks, chirps and snores. Unlike real snakes, which slither from side to side, a tsuchinoko wiggles ahead in a straight line. The tsuchinoko curls its body to leap through the air. Moreover, the fact that Dunsparce, a snake-like creature, has wings also brings to mind the motif of the Feathered Serpent, a prominent deity or supernatural being in many Mesoamerican religions. In addition, Dunsparce shares some traits with bumblebees, including their stripes, tiny wings, and stinger-like tail.
It's just that outside of Japan, the tsuchinoko is mostly unheard of.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You put Lumineon on the list and not Swalot...

How dare you.

I think it's funny how you're trying to sound like a ****** by making sexual jokes and flaming inanimate objects.

That and you put Kecleon and Dunsparce on this list. What's wrong with you. Me and Kita are going to have your head.

Mewter

Smash Master
Farfetch'd is one of the cooler Pokemon!
People just shouldn't be allowed to have opinions when it comes to Pokemon. :mad:

sammy p

Smash Lord
ima make a list of the BEST pokemon out there!(just kidding :p)
im afraid if i do, id get b****ed out by 98% of the people here, because 15 of the 20 pokemon would be 3rd gen :laugh:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I don't see why people try to argue their opinions over other peoples.
:L

I like all of those. Can't say I'd like to see any of them gone.

Top Bottom