• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

RAM

Smash Lord
If you make it SmashMac I'm up for it if you are? hope to see you there dude, but if you need help with getting the day off I can help with said Management vanishing for a while or until the cops find what's left of them, I have'nt used a Pistol in a while.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey qdvs u can i get friendlies in with u after rice ets his??

also doodah are we still going to have our MM from way back at SU1? as ong as i have the money that is..... it would be fun

RAM I CHALLENGE U TO A 1 MILLION DOLLER MM!!!!....... pichu vs bowser lol for the world championchips.... ever since that night at manko's appartment u have always lost to pichu even level 1's..... i just gotta get u drunk first...... also we both need to get 1 million dollars first so i guess i retract this statement.

RAM

Smash Lord
1.) I lost to Lv 1 Samus.

2.) if I had that much money I would have my own Car Shop by now, I would'nt need another million from you.

3.) I quit Drinking.

I do need another Slave thou, promise me that if you lose you'll be added to my slave Roster and you have a match, but if I lose *Chuckle* I'll give you a Chucky Chesse Token.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
RAM U PROMISE???
!!!! Chucky Cheese !!!!
Dude Im There!!!!!

and now slynkee! dude cake chucke cheese tokens and slynkee this is going to be an awsome tourney!

also slynkee dude i wanna play some friendlies if u want. ure a cool dude

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
This is shaping up to be quite the tourney. DF, do you have a teammate?
Does anyone want some tasty MMmmms??????????
There should be crew battles.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Wtf, I'm gone for 5 days and theres 5 more pages. I'll just skip the other pages. Anyone want friendlies?

Dop

Smash Journeyman
hell yeah shiz and smashmac, i am down for some friendlies.

and by down i mean up for them.

****, down and up...having the same meaning...
thats pretty intense.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Speedn: $3 my falcon vs. your falco and $2 my fox vs. your falco?
I'll take some friendlies Shiz.
Queen: my Falcon vs. your Marth $5?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
if my partner uber aice can't come ill team with yu. have me as maybe
That would be cool but I'd feel kind of bad teaming with you. When I team with people who are signigicantly better than I am I kind of feel as if I'm a hinderance to them. But if you really wanna team with me I'm not going to complain. ;)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
There's no longer any possibility of me making this tourney, or gigabits the following weekend. I just got my car towed today and it's going to cost me the rest of my money that I don't even have. Remember how Drumma_Boi got his towed at Get Commited and it cost $80? yeah, mine's $120. :(

RAM

Smash Lord
There's no longer any possibility of me making this tourney, or gigabits the following weekend. I just got my car towed today and it's going to cost me the rest of my money that I don't even have. Remember how Drumma_Boi got his towed at Get Commited and it cost $80? yeah, mine's $120. :(
Man that sucks so hard dude. I wish I had the extra money to help you, I"m not even certain if I can make it :(

Pritch

Smash Lord
Dude, that sucks hardcore.

On another note, drumma, you and I were both asking to team with joe and that is clearly not an option anymore. Double peach ftw? I've done that before with Dop and it's fun as ****. Interested?

Oh, and how many of you guys were planning on crashing here? Gotta make sure it's cool with the roomies/see if we'll have to shunt a few off to my friend's room next door.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So anybody realize that there are going to be a WHOLE LOT of peaches at this tourney?...like wow at the number...

Exarch was naming names...I was like "wow...that's a lot of Peaches...we could seriously open a fruit stand with that many."

it's not that I really care that much...I just wanted to post something, and that seemed the most relevant thing.

Anybody up for a Link or Zelda ditto MM??? come on...you know you want to.

anybody up for any other MM?

how about my zelda vs your Roy??? lawl. that's borken

On a side note, I want to say a general SCREW YOU!!! to anybody who has ever picked up, or will pick up in the future, a Fox, Falco, Marth, or Sheik because the character was good... That's the dumbest thing ever...and it's gay. You seriously make a bad name for the characters even worse...so you suck. so there.
I realize that I play Fox, so I kinda fit in here...but I picked him up as my main before I knew about the tier list...I played him because I liked him...not because he was borken. Anybody who plays them for the simple purpose of winning doesn't understand that Smash is a fun game and should be treated as such. good day.

I've also considered maining low tiers after this tourney...idk. I might do that. This one will be Fox, though...

I'm really random today...I think it's still because of the music, Thomas...

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash is a fun game, but not everyone has fun the same way as you fenrir!!!

So I don't see the problem with someone picking a character just because that character is good!!!

P.S. I used Marth as soon as I unlocked him so yeah buddy!!!

:colorful:

SmashMac

Smash Lord
how about my zelda vs your Roy??? lawl. that's borken
I just figured I'd point this out because of how random/haphazard it was and hilarious at the same time. This is the epitome of Peter Griffin at work. A true "Family Guy" moment. Not to mention, the spelling added that notch of hilarity that made me almost cry. Thank you Fenrir for this part of that post (probably about 4% of the entire post). For the other estimated 96% ...... I don't think I'll comment.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
man seeing all the different people that are coming to this is making me really mad that i cant attend...but i realized that even if i had this day off...i work until 11-1 in the morning the friday before this and i have a morning shift the day after....i'd have to wake up at 5:40 in the am on sunday to make it to work on time...and considering how far exarch lives from me i'd have to leace early just to make it home on time...so you guys probably dont care that much but i wanted to try typing the most grammatically correct post, which i havent done for a while...i dont know...but i know i am missing a lot of experience potential by not going to this...i swear...everybody is going to come back from this like a million times better and i am going to be the same skill level...im going to be like the uber-worst fl smasher...oh wellz....peace

-hiroshi
uber-worst fl smasher

Top Bottom