• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

skrach8

Smash Lord
I like the color blue. I like swords. I love Devil May Cry games. Marth was my answer. I stick with the character that I choose. regardless of tier lists.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Anybody up for a Link or Zelda ditto MM??? come on...you know you want to.
I'm game, I'm trying to get my Link up there as a solid secondary for a few of those upper tiers that my sam has trouble with. And I've been getting into zelda as well lately, I just like the was she plays; deceptively fast like the B-man. 2-3 bucks sounds good?

My characters? (because... someone probablly cares...) I started with sam and never left her since. Everyone else I play though (pichu, bowser, m2, Rink, zeRda, theUig, DonK, etc). I often wonder if I play them just because they aren't high tier which is equally lame (or probablly more so because you'll, you know, lose)...
Or maybe it's because they (low teirs) are reletively easier to play "well" than fox, falco, sheik, peach, they take way too much effort (a.k.a tech skill) to be really good with.

(parenthesis)

RAM

Smash Lord
Luigi since NES since I was always forced to be second player in Super Mario Bros/ Duck hunt and he grew onto me so every mario Game I was always the green man, and my Highest tier char is Mario. so no worries here. but my question is WHAT'S A SHEIK? a question from the Low Tier Legend himself.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I originally chose Samus because of her charge blast back in the uber nub days. I mained her because of all her cool glitches. I stayed with her because she's sexy, does that make me shallow?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Why is everyone saying which character they use and why they use them? Did someone ask the question? Or are people randomly saying who they use and why?

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
fenrir started it with some rant about people picking higher tiers b/c they are good instead of having fun.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Shiz is just mad because he plays Falco because Falco is a good character PWNED!

I played Fox in SSB64, and then when I got Melee, I just stuck with him. Picked up Ganon after reading player made guide on smashboards.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I played Fox in 64 too, and when I first picked Melee up, I thought he was terrible...so I mained Link for a long time...

After a while, we had an std, with a couple of my friends and my dad...I ended up having to play Fox because we were doing teams matches, and my partner wanted to be falco, and have team star fox. I haven't dropped him since then. I still owe that kid...

Idk...I didn't really post that because of anybody in particular...I just kinda wanted to say it...get a discussion going. lol.

As for Smashmac not commenting on my post...you know it's because he plays Doc and YL...geez, what borken characters...gosh, you should be ashamed, Barry

Kinda bothers me, when I hear that some random noob picked up Fox because he heard he was the best...urgh.

Oh, and <3, yeah, 2-3 would be fine...whichever you want.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Speedn: $3 my falcon vs. your falco and $2 my fox vs. your falco?
deal
I'm up for friendlies with whoever wants them.
i do. i want 2 fight that sick a$$ luigi of urs!
That would be cool but I'd feel kind of bad teaming with you. When I team with people who are signigicantly better than I am I kind of feel as if I'm a hinderance to them. But if you really wanna team with me I'm not going to complain. ;)
ill only b able 2 team with u if my partner uber aice doesn't come, thats why im saying like have me as a maybe. don't worry about teaming up with me its cool.you dont need to feel
like a hinderance it will only make u do worse

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I told my supervisor about the tourney going down Sat, he said most likely I can go , but he might need me. That a slim chance he will need me though, thats what he said, but we'll see. And I know were crashing at your crib Thurs night right or was it Fri.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
i played GW until i realized how manly falcon was
dont post lies in a thread where people who started playing the game with you might look ;)

Fenrir - your a furry, duhhh *** nug

Rohins - likes girls with metal between there thighs, i suggest biker chicks.

Skratch - forgot to add he likes lady's apparel lolol nice tiara

for everyone else i couldnt think of anything witty or i just didnt know you enough to care, on a good note though i play ganondorf to fück people regardless of sex IRL

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK, I need to know if myself and 4 other SWFL peeps can be housed at the tourney location saturday night???

If no more room is available, then is it alright if we stay with one of you other CFL peeps (skrach, col, etc.)???

Thanks!!!

:colorful:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
OK, I need to know if myself and 4 other SWFL peeps can be housed at the tourney location saturday night???

If no more room is available, then is it alright if we stay with one of you other CFL peeps (skrach, col, etc.)???

Thanks!!!
I can't speak for Skrach but I'm pritty sure you'd be able to stay with him since SEFL is only staying there Friday night I think.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i picked falco as soon as i unlocked him and loved him because he seemed the most resposive to me....then i started playing sheik a bit and 1) she's a ninja...so dat gives her mad props...and 2) she was hella easy to use...so i played her more for some cheap wins...and then i actually started to like playing as her...i actually enjoy playing as "gay"....peace

-hiroshi
uber-worst fl smasher

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
what you talking about!! i so played gw for like a month :E
No, i remember when you were a scrub *** hoe with me you played marth and picked up falcon when you saw Synical doing **** symphonies all over people so you then followed in the foot steps of a tight clothed ****** who wears a helmet ;). So then you had an emo kick and decided "hey G&W is missing a 3rd dimension just like my soul" so you played him til you took the title of "Most Knees thrown in one Teams match" which is in fact pretty **** manly and thus til this day Sighrax is still one of the dumbest characters in Mortal Kombat

The End

OTRU...

Smash Champion
QDVS: well just let us know if u wanna stay at our place u can call either me or skrach, the address n phone is on pages 14 n 15 of this thread

reminder: if anyone does come thru with stayin at our place before LTEC or after, the only rule is DONT **** THE FRIDGE!!! that ***** got owned the last time people stayed at our place, ohh n bring some sheets n pillows since the ones we have might not b enough

yo XYZ u goin to this right? if u r lets do teams ***** since TBP wont b able to make it

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
QDVS: your marth vs my captain $3, CF ditto $3? I think I've only played you one time ever.
Otru: $5 MM, my captain vs. your character
Law: falcon vs. falco $5?

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I claim the title most technical Samus in the United States. When phanna was over last weekend I performed a *brand new* Samus tech that has never been seen before. It's the SWDFFAD. What move is that? It's the super wave dash fast fall air dodge. Basically it's the hugest mind game EVAR. While you're busy figuring out how you're going to kill me, poof, one of my stock is already gone AND I'M INVINCIBLE ...for a lil bit.

anyone up for MMs?

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
So..I told the air force to gimme a few days off, They asked why. And I told them I was goin to exarch's tourney, so they said that the planes can wait a few days for smash.

I'll be there.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Sorry to say guys, its time to get some competition.

Top 4 in teams.

1. Shiz + Rock
2. Spdn + Uberly Slice
3. $$$$$$$$$$Mac + QDVS
4. Lambchops + XIF

Top Bottom