• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Dear, TheLaw,

I accept your brash and arrogant challenge for matches in exchange for money (USD). In your previous proclomation you made one egregious error. That blunder being that I, the legendary X-infested Falcon would not only be at the time and place which you so named to be the end of many poor souls, but that I would without hesitation accept such a challenge. You are old and wise now. Your days are many and are numbered, my fine litigous friend. I accept a 3 dollar money match with the wielder of vegetables and the master of the ****** Blender, Peach... versus your wielder of the c0ck, and the master of combo's, Falco. But I am kind, and I will also extend to you another challenge for the price of two dollars. This challenge is of lesser meaning, but in the end my wish is the same, to undo you. I shall use the wielder of the flames and master of the head-butts, Bowser, once again, versus your Falco.

My wish was not to harm you, but you have left me no other choice, prepare to perish.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
<3 yes bring cake if you feel like it!! and yes of course you can play me peach, just remind me while there, cause i'm mosdef going to forget EVERYTHING.

Also if this is successful enough I do intend on holding another in the future. Depends on how this one goes. So you might not be missing the last one hiroshi--just the first.

RAM if you're looking for fun matchups I'll play any matchup as any character as long as it's not Jiggs. Kirby gets boring after 1 match. I'm not a big fan of Pika either. Also note my yoshi is pretty bad, but fun so i'll still play.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
MWFL... I guess that's me, Noucles, Derf, Phanna, and Rohins? Regional Crew Battle! >_<

RAM

Smash Lord
I'll do it Ram, I'd perfer DK but I'll take either.

Sounds Fun then take your pick I'll take either as well.

Bring it Mr Riot it sounds like a plan then.

And Exarch I just learned Yoshi not too long ago he's pretty fun, but it's all good to me, will it be a dollar MM or non MM? either is fine with me, the only way I got those other two matches was because money was involved I really just want to play other ppl in Friendlies, I never played anyone in Florida outside of my crew besides You, Derf ( in teams ) and my boi SmashMac, that's why I'm really looking forward to this tourney :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
oh, I see... he meant the real Mid West. Like Nite and ****.

well FL better make plans for INNsomnia 5 then. It's totally worth the drive, INN3 rocked. ^_^

(#3 RAM... lol)

RAM

Smash Lord
INN5?

details plz.
a *****n tourney where you play with some of the coolest smashers you'll know
( beside's FL) 5 bucks will give you all you can eat Pizza Inn Pizza ( really good ) for the entire day, really good competition, and high Prize payout for Singles and doubles, and the third tourney is usually random like Crews or Low Tier. it's a real good Atmosphere to be around.

Hey Manko what do you mean by Number 3? another secondary or something else?

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Lessthan3 - yea, sure ill do it despite my views on the match

RAM - my bowser vs. your DK , seems i tried to wield the entire Beast Council and have failed. DK i just dont know how to work with him.

Manko - psh no way you get Noucles as one of the C FL crew he grew up in the south ;)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Kinda... I was going to team with Rice but one of our other teammates wanted to team with him too. So I guess I'll let him have him and I'll team with you.

(if I end up making it :()

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Dear, TheLaw,

I accept your brash and arrogant challenge for matches in exchange for money (USD). In your previous proclomation you made one egregious error. That blunder being that I, the legendary X-infested Falcon would not only be at the time and place which you so named to be the end of many poor souls, but that I would without hesitation accept such a challenge. You are old and wise now. Your days are many and are numbered, my fine litigous friend. I accept a 3 dollar money match with the wielder of vegetables and the master of the ****** Blender, Peach... versus your wielder of the c0ck, and the master of combo's, Falco. But I am kind, and I will also extend to you another challenge for the price of two dollars. This challenge is of lesser meaning, but in the end my wish is the same, to undo you. I shall use the wielder of the flames and master of the head-butts, Bowser, once again, versus your Falco.

My wish was not to harm you, but you have left me no other choice, prepare to perish.
A commendable speech for a lowly human. I, being a god, make no mistakes. I knew of the competition that would be attending this tournament. The fact of the matter is that there is NO competition here. I accept your...proposal.

That is 2 for Fenrir, 1 for <3, 3 for Rohins, 3 for Dashizwiz, 5 for Qdvs, and 5 for the X-infested Falcon. 11 dollars to go!

A worthy effort Dashizwiz :)

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
I should be coming to this.

I call dibs on taking out any n00bs with a terrible Sheik.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
im gonna use all falco this torney and marth 2

*KEEPSPEEDN POST NOT SHIZ*

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Oh thelaw your words of supposed Glory shine down on all who dare to read but, perhaps i am one of the few to say your words are laden with bullsh↕t
Pikachu vs Falco 1 dollar
GANONDORFFFF vs falco 4 dollars

Agree and perish my fine feathery fiend

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Wow...one person starts being epic, and the whole thread goes to roleplay...

save that for the D&D tables and the Anime conventions...otherwise, it looks like a thread full of sad strange little people.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Wow...one person starts being epic, and the whole thread goes to roleplay...

save that for the D&D tables and the Anime conventions...otherwise, it looks like a thread full of sad strange little people.
If you start a challenge epicly you have to reply in full with an epic response...duh. speaking of anime conventions.....Fenrir is a furry lolololol

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
if i wanted to learn how to camp and play retarted i'd ask you. instead i want to learn how to play sheik in a skilled manner.
oh...then ur right...i do camp and play retarted...and i dont even know the meaning of "playing shiek in a skilled manner." :( im so freakin bad :(

I completely agree with the end of all H1roshi's posts.
who doesnt? :( :confused:

peace

-hiroshi
worst fl smasher

skrach8

Smash Lord
nice im i good enough to request friendlies with all of cake eaters. sefl and swfl. Green mario, xif, riot, doodah, Q, rock, shiz, speedin, i kinda wanna take all you down. Just kidding but not really.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
nice im i good enough to request friendlies with all of cake eaters. sefl and swfl. Green mario, xif, riot, doodah, Q, rock, shiz, speedin, i kinda wanna take all you down. Just kidding but not really.
Always like freindlies against marth i lost all my marth practice since i havent seen Johnny in forever and Synical quit. ;_;
On a lighter note im going to raaape you. ;)

Dop

Smash Journeyman
i demand friendlies from southern florida and Cake Eaters as well.
and by demand i mean would appreciate.
and by friendlies i mean gay stuff. (doodah/riot im looking in your general direction)

or...or matches...i guess.
if you're into that kinda heterosexual garbage.

Top Bottom