• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

Sighrax

Smash Lord
OTRU, you're on.

Also, maybe I can get a ride with XIF too... I will have to talk to him

My new controller makes my CF actually good >:]

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
OTRU, you're on.

Also, maybe I can get a ride with XIF too... I will have to talk to him

My new controller makes my CF actually good >:]
car is already Xif, green, lambna, and myself.
if you drive you could take doodah which would be nice;)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Its not looking good guys, and by that I mean like 50/50 chance. We're like a nice little family, and we celebrate birthdays and stuff, and for me to miss one would be horrible to my parents, even though my grandparents probably don't even care...All we can do is hope for the best.;)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
sighrax: my car could technically fit one more person but for such a long trip i'd rather not force 3 of you guys into the back seat, even though riot and greenie are considerably small.

It'd be better if you would drive sighrax and bring some others with you, like doodah or nbp mike or whoever.

***EDIT FOR QDVS***

could you change the tag under your name from okami lover to, "XIF's Peach is Butt"???

please?

for a day maybe?

Dop

Smash Journeyman
hahaha old man colbol.

he'd take the tourney easy.
all those years of experience and ****.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Ram, You do know I'm going to the tourney also and I'll have plenty of room. So I hope you fix your car, but if you don't, you can ride with methe other person coming with me is Mr.p, just don't bring your crack with you. You can hit the block and sell it, but don't try to sell it in my car,THUG. But don't worry I'll bring my heat just in case something go down.We have to split the earnings on the crack, just in case we don't do good in the tourney lol.

RAM

Smash Lord
Sounds good then!!!!!!! I did'nt know you were balln like that to go to an Out of state Tourney Already. Well we will discuss more at your Biweekly this Saturday.

nooboob

Smash Cadet
Ummmm

*Looks at Melanie*

I just tried to backspace my backspace... It didn't work.
Yeah, of course there will be cake...
What kind of cake does everyone want?
Also if you're planning on needing housing please bring a pillow... we have plenty of floor to sleep on but not that many extra pillows.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well Ram, what can I say, I learned my ballin ways from you, lol. But yeah, we'll discuss this further at the biweekly.

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Rag! about the Ride I won't need it if Rook dose'nt drive because I'm a master Mechanic. My baby is running the Streets once again as if she came off the show room floors Brand new!

NISSAN S13 FTW!!!!!!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
I have no clue what that mean but since I see XIF's Peach is Butt I'm assuming it's a good thing Cause XIF is Top Tier ( atleast I hope it's a good thing )

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
You have a blacktop under the hood? :cool: I'm sticking with the KA SOHC, So much potential and I even have a Custom Turbo Kit for it, it's going to be sick in a few months when I can rebuild the engine.
nah but i've done a couple of swaps before when i use to be into cars and not into smash lol.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
I find this thread to be a...platitudinous one. You humans bore me. My patience has ended! I have acquired a significant amount of money. Now let us pretend that you humans have a chance at acquiring some of this money. :chuckle: All a mortal has to do is... defeat Me ....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...I apologize for my outburst,the thought of it, however, is absurd. Through My act of generosity, I have chosen to take only a maximum of 30 dollars from all of you. It will be a first come first serve basis. I know there are fools out there who think they have what it takes to defeat a God. As another act of kindness, to prevent the most foolish of mortals from losing 30 dollars I am limiting the amount a human can play me for to 5 dollars. Also to keep you humans from boring me to death with an infinite amount of penny matches, I will make the minimum at 1 dollar. I shall try and be fully rested so that I do not fall asleep during the matches. If one of you makes me use both my hands I will give you a "pat on the back."

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Hey Rag! about the Ride I won't need it if Rook dose'nt drive because I'm a master Mechanic. My baby is running the Streets once again as if she came off the show room floors Brand new!

NISSAN S13 FTW!!!!!!!!

dude ram when r u goin to work on my integra bro i want mine runnin streets with a turbo kit. also rook is drivin i talked to him today and also rag is drivin with mr p so we should figure out the 2 cars so it is least cramped as possible.

Also, if there is need for it I can bring a vcr to this also im sure manko is bringing a vcr.... that saying he comes.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
: /

I think Kevin finally passed me in online cockiness...

Yeah, I'd like a $1 MM...

Link Falco. o.O Yeah, I said it...

EDIT

Actually, make that $2

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Also, if there is need for it I can bring a vcr to this also im sure manko is bringing a vcr.... that saying he comes.
I'm gonna try to make it. I'll use the money that me & DF will win in teams this weekend to make it out there. ;)

I'll bring 1 or 2 VCRs as well.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I find this thread to be a...platitudinous one. You humans bore me. My patience has ended! I have acquired a significant amount of money. Now let us pretend that you humans have a chance at acquiring some of this money. :chuckle: All a mortal has to do is... defeat Me ....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...I apologize for my outburst,the thought of it, however, is absurd. Through My act of generosity, I have chosen to take only a maximum of 30 dollars from all of you. It will be a first come first serve basis. I know there are fools out there who think they have what it takes to defeat a God. As another act of kindness, to prevent the most foolish of mortals from losing 30 dollars I am limiting the amount a human can play me for to 5 dollars. Also to keep you humans from boring me to death with an infinite amount of penny matches, I will make the minimum at 1 dollar. I shall try and be fully rested so that I do not fall asleep during the matches. If one of you makes me use both my hands I will give you a "pat on the back."
usually after dinner i puke my food up around 3am however after reading your post my bulimic habbits have kicked in sooner than usual. congrats

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Wow? TheLaw, I didn't know you were so capable of exploiting such amazingness as this.

Top Bottom