• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
hmm...housing, there's a chance I might be able to provide it, but I'm sure noob testament can house you easily, we all live like 45 min to an hour from the place though.

Sorry noob test if I'm putting you on the spot, I just feel like I'm doing you guys a favor.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
hmm...housing, there's a chance I might be able to provide it, but I'm sure noob testament can house you easily, we all live like 45 min to an hour from the place though.

Sorry noob test if I'm putting you on the spot, I just feel like I'm doing you guys a favor.
like omg, can i sleep with Dop?.....literally

OTRU...

Smash Champion

he is right since housin is what we do... contact me or skrach, my number is 321 2798582 we r 45 min away from the tourney so if that works for u guys just let us know

skrach8

Smash Lord
Def. SFL even though i hate you guys so much, jk but not really, you can house here. I only ask that you guys pay me 20 dollars each. No thats a lie too. I just need to know how many people are staying, when you guys think you'll be arriving, and when you guys are leaving.

And XIF there was a comment I posted in response to something you said. See the wierd thing is i dont know who posted it, cuz it sure as hell wasnt me.

And to whoever does stay at my place. Dont **** the fridge, thats not cool. I housed some douches for a particular tourny and they thought it was funny to go into my stuff and eat my things. NOOOOOTTTTT COOOOOLLLL.

But yeah you are welcome to stay at the house of Louis.

And law the next time you do that, i will beat you like you were my little red headed step child.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well whoever wants to play with Noob Testament + probably TheLaw and DarkFalchion should stay with Skrach. We have a smashfest before every tourney.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Okay, my ride is set for the most part and I worked things out at school so having a day off isn't an issue.
It'll be fun to see you guys agian. Those three weeks up in CT paid off, so don't expect easy wins or anything.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Can't wait, Queen, Rock, we need to smash sometime soon. Perhaps at your place Queen? Or what?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I believe Cris is holding a fest tomorrow and tonight Shiz and SpeedN we're going to sleep over at Cris's house. That ok? Also, be ready for me at around like 3:30 so when I get there you guys have your stuff almost ready to go.

Rock and Queen, tomorrow is a fest and tonight is a mini-fest at Cris's place. Wanna come?

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
man more peeps need 2 come. im excited!
gonna have sucha fun time **** i mean...playing.......everybody..LOL! jokes jokes hoke pokes..........

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Why is nobody posting on this tournament? Theres going to be atleast a descent amount of people right? Lol.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah, everybody who's anybody is coming to this...

I even heard Ken is coming...

And Captain Jack, Aniki, and Masashi

Oh, and Delaini...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Um, the chances of Delaini coming are probably less than the chances of me becoming the best player ever and winning the next MLG...

Top Bottom