• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2-15-2009 No Johns Bi-Weekly Crew Battle

Scar

#HarveyDent
And you complained that I gave you so much **** online. But don't worry, not this time. You've already proven yourself as an idiot these past few weeks. Anyway, I can't wait to play you at Genesis ^_^ (btw, I'm considering upping our price on our MM as well. I hope you're fine with that).
i have no idea where you are getting your information dude i never complained i just said that your trash talk was stupid.

and yes i may have proven myself to be an idiot, but only to the two biggest idiots on the boards right now, you and p

You up that MM high as the sky, I'll put my bank roll on it 100 bucks is chump change

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
well I don't think either me or Ken played good in our set, I thought both of us were off. However, just before I fought Ken, I 3 and 4 stocked Taj in tourney marth dittos, and Taj beat Ken in a tourney marth ditto set at the end of 2006 / beginning of 2007 from what I heard. I'm pretty sure that I'm MUCH better at marth dittos than Ken was, and overall better with Marth. Except vs Jiggs, because King beats my Marth most of the time while Ken 3 stocked King =\
Yeah I was at that tourney where Taj beat Ken. I can't exactly say Ken was trying his best though. It was a bi-weekly at Kens house, and he seemed more focused on other things during the whole event. I played Ken at that tourney too, and he went marth, and was most definately sandbagging.

The whole discussion is pointless though, and I think most people will agree. Ken is retired and I doubt he'll be coming back in any serious way.

It's like the hopelessness of trying to reiterate that Isai is still the best Falcon in the world. Although I don't think Isai's falcon has ever had the challenge that Kens marth has with you sir, M2K.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
lol, I don't think ken would bother picking up the game again to play you m2k, He was constantly getting **** from people when he played the game a lot from wc players. You could beat him now even if he still did, but I think ken did the smart thing like Pete Sampras and Micheal Jordan, and bailed after he won his last major.

HugS™

Smash Lord
threads like this remind me how **** genesis will be. it also feeds my motivation to make it the best **** you guys will ever see.

also on a side note: lol@ all the WC top 10 the EC is making.. you guys seriously have no idea if think ss, and mango are the only ones capable of competing.. or that hugs is 2nd on the wc (no offense hugo, but you know what i mean)

man i cant wait for genesis..

someone hit the fast forward button
LoL i don't see what's so wrong about them thinking that.

All I have to do is play for a week or two, and I can't fathom anyone on the WC right now who would be a better fit for 2nd than me (except for forward). That's a fact. Get King/Isai/Ken out of retirement, and then I'll have some competition.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'm down for a 100 dollar MM too and don't let other people talk for you so don't say you will put 100 on mango cuz mango will prolly beat me but if you wanna talk big at least back up what ur saying otherwise don't talk for other people that's lame, pointless, and where you live (coast pride?) does not matter so don't bring that up either?
You don't make any sense LMAO. And if you're suggesting that I MM you for a 100$... no thanks. I'm not about to give charity. Sorry.

You up that MM high as the sky, I'll put my bank roll on it 100 bucks is chump change
I'm glad to hear it.

This man is baller status. :laugh:
Scar is up for it... how about you?

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Sleepy I could have just retired after winning 1 tourney but that would be lame, cowardly, and boring

maybe Ken decides to be like that but I won't

even if I get rusty at this game, I will play it forever as long as there is tournaments
Yes your a robot that will forever live to destroy all others in melee.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i can't believe scar said he'd **** ken lol.

Scar ur hella cool and all but dayum, unless you been sandbagging i don't see you beating THE WORLD CHAMP OF EVO WORLD 2007 Marth vs falcon esp since he's played with the best falcon of all time(darkrain's probably better than him now).

i can't wait to come and **** people at genesis, i'm sooooo good, probably #1 universe easily(sarcasm).

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Sleepy I could have just retired after winning 1 tourney but that would be lame, cowardly, and boring

maybe Ken decides to be like that but I won't

even if I get rusty at this game, I will play it forever as long as there is tournaments
People quit at one point or another.. I didn't really "know" Ken but I think he was considering quiting before Evo.

Scar

#HarveyDent
who knows he's prob rusty

i'd make a 5-10 dollar bet if for no other reason than to entice him to sit down and play a set with me

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
who knows he's prob rusty

i'd make a 5-10 dollar bet if for no other reason than to entice him to sit down and play a set with me
Yeah ive always wanted a set with him back when I started smash. I am pretty good at marth dittos so i wanted to see how badly he beat me by lol.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ m2k still having a rivarly with ken whos long since moved on
legit lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
nothing needs to be dropped

both sides are pointing at each other saying "they started it", then sticking around to try and get the last word, when in reality, who cares? this is fun and should keep going :)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
nothing needs to be dropped

both sides are pointing at each other saying "they started it", then sticking around to try and get the last word, when in reality, who cares? this is fun and should keep going :)
Preeeeeeeeeeeety much sums it up.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
LoL i don't see what's so wrong about them thinking that.

All I have to do is play for a week or two, and I can't fathom anyone on the WC right now who would be a better fit for 2nd than me (except for forward). That's a fact. Get King/Isai/Ken out of retirement, and then I'll have some competition.
Hugo! I knew you'd be back to melee. Hey I talked to wobbles and if he plays crews for Genesis he is definitely playing for WC. So I think he's a candidate for no. 2 as well. Not to take anything away from you though Hugo.

Also, I would certainly not count on Isai making any sort of contribution. I am a huge Isai fan, but he has let me down more times than Nintendo =/

As far as the whole situation goes, and coming from a Midwest player (formerly WC); It's pretty obvious EC has a major advantage. But, that doesn't mean their guaranteed to win. I rooted for the Giants against the Pats in the superbowl before last. Nothing is ever 100% And because of the fact that it's a WC tourney, they have an advantage there.

I remember at OC2, there was lots of hype before that crew battle, and IIRC WC did win, and EC had PC, KDJ, M2K, and other great players minus Azen. Can't remember who Chu played for back then.......

Basically I really hope nobody is taking any thing on this seriously. There is nothing wrong with having pride and trash talking for your region. You don't see Raiders fans going to games and keeping their mouth shut just because their team sucks do you? And when your team wins a big game, it's "yay we won." Not, "yay my team won." So if people want to trash talk for their coast, there's nothing majorly wrong with it unless you're actually taking it seriously.

And just because a few WC guys are trash talking on this board, please don't hold anything against WC. I know almost every semi-decent smash player in Cali, and most of them are cool people. Same can be said for MW. I don't know hardly anybody from the EC, but I'd be pretty sure you guys are all cool too. Smash players in general are cool people.

And with that said,

Darkrain and the MW are going to win Genesis anyways, so maybe the coasts should talk about who is going to get 2nd?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
Every region has pride in their's, whether it's nor cal and so cal, or the WC and EC. People like us like to think mango is the best, and on the EC people like to think m2k is the best. Both have proven that they're worthy of such notoriety, but we all really hope to see decent matches between the two and our guy wins. Needless to say, let the trolling go on longer lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I believe Scar can beat Ken or M2K. I have major confidence in him and I don't give a f*ck what anyone says. I was two stocks away in our last game and almost sent M2K to losers bracket with Bowser (even though he was SD-ing second game lol). As M2K told me right after the set, he said Bowser is cheap lol. I wish he was lol. Anyway, if I could do something like that to M2K, then Scar can definitely pull it off. Scar is too sexy anyways lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
That's what you get M2K lol. At perfect frames, I could get out of Sheik's CG. Although its difficult. Considering it was Yoshi's story with Bowser against a Sheik, the 3 times you SDed you were at killing percentage lol. Anyway, you know my Bowser is too good =)

Banks

Smash Hero
i haven't read any of this but someone once told me the east coast is better than the west coast, is that true?

anyways, see ya

JFox

Smash Hero
Kouryuu, do you want to up the anti or are u just blowin smoke?

I know what you are trying to do, you are trying to wait til your WC buddies come to the tourney march 7th so they can tell you how good we are, this way you can decide if you want to MM us for a ridiculous amount of money.

So either you want a $100 MM or you don't, there's no "im considering upping this to $100, so I hope your down" bull****. Either you throw down or you dont, *****. There is no on the fence about this ****.

Top Bottom