• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2-15-2009 No Johns Bi-Weekly Crew Battle

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wow vanz should be the official crew battle uploader from now on hes mad prosauce at it. The opening thing was sweet, the fact that the link sends you straight to the vid with all the rest of the vids in order on the playlist. Godly. Also the sponge bob clip made me laugh really hard. Good stuff vanz. Btw I *****.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy this is amazing lol

EDITTT i haven't even watched it yet but please post this link in the march 7th thread ... because this shows how amazing our crew battles are lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
this was really entertaining :)

"zimmerman from cinnaminson" sounds hilarious xD

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Eggm's Falco is NUTS. **** son you got a ****load better since I last saw you.

Cactuar was being so sexy vs. Vanz. Weaving around attacks fluidly and managing to still sneak in bairs. But Cactus you need more uthrow uair. Like, alot more.

M2k too good.

entertaining vids everyone.

oh and r3no step it up don't let eggm do you like thaat.

Scar

#HarveyDent
dont worry about it P only has mean things to say about EC

unless it's about cactuar, then he'll get on his knees etc etc

Cia

das kwl
I thought the commentary was ****in hilarious. Reno + Scar should team on the mic next time.

and cactuar's movement was just perfect. i could not help but try and approach him w/ fair everytime.. lolz

Scar

#HarveyDent
i will not feed the trolls. i will not feed the trolls. i will not feed the trolls. i will not feed the trolls. i will not feed the trolls. i will not feed the trolls. i will not feed the trolls. i will not feed the trolls. i will not feed the trolls.

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol scar, we are the best commentators in the world.

period.

<3

also, kirbykaze, "At first i Lol'd then I serious'd" LOL!!

so good i <3 stone cold steve AUSTIN!!!
also, raynex MM me at mass madness! :-D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Reno, my love, you should teach me to Sheik ditto like an EC Sheik.

So with flamboyant needle abuse and such homo chain grabbing that I will want to rip my eyes out of my skull and bite off my own hands because of the sheer force of homoerotic stupidity occuring in a single matchup.

Top Bottom