• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2-15-2009 No Johns Bi-Weekly Crew Battle

pockyD

Smash Legend
whether you'll have $100 to throw around (on top of whatever anyone would spend to get to genesis) is easily something that would not be set in stone

on the other hand, if you don't lose, it doesn't matter what the stakes are :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
jfox talks a lot for a mediocre peach

i'll mm you for $25
nah, id have to decline. I'm really not a cocky person to be honest, its actually kouryuu that is extremely cocky considering he isn't very good. to be honest, as much as I dislike you P, i have some respect for you as a player, although I have no respect for you as a person. You have a sh*tty attitude, and no amount of MM's are gonna change that, but I do think I'd lose to you. Also, not to make excuses for myself because you probably are still better than me regardless, but marth vs peach, or even sheik vs peach is hardly fair on my end =/

Kouryuu is literally all talk. I actually have no respect for him as a person or a player. I'd be glad to take his money.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Kouryuu, do you want to up the anti or are u just blowin smoke?

I know what you are trying to do, you are trying to wait til your WC buddies come to the tourney march 7th so they can tell you how good we are, this way you can decide if you want to MM us for a ridiculous amount of money.

So either you want a $100 MM or you don't, there's no "im considering upping this to $100, so I hope your down" bull****. Either you throw down or you dont, *****. There is no on the fence about this ****.
If I find myself feeling really confident going into Genesis, then I will definitely be willing to put down a huge sum on our MM. Same with Scar.

But how about this. Since you're not Scar and you're NOT good, how about we MM for AT LEAST 50$?

Man... the more I remember how much of a noob you were on the Peach boards, the more tempted I am to keep raising the price on our MM.

Oh and don't worry, I'll let you know ahead of time on the boards if I want to raise the amount on our MM.

nah, id have to decline. I'm really not a cocky person to be honest, its actually kouryuu that is extremely cocky considering he isn't very good. to be honest, as much as I dislike you P, i have some respect for you as a player, although I have no respect for you as a person. You have a sh*tty attitude, and no amount of MM's are gonna change that, but I do think I'd lose to you. Also, not to make excuses for myself because you probably are still better than me regardless, but marth vs peach, or even sheik vs peach is hardly fair on my end =/

Kouryuu is literally all talk. I actually have no respect for him as a person or a player. I'd be glad to take his money.
I'm all talk? Pretty sure I AM MMing you at Genesis. Man, I can't wait to play your scrubby *** at Genesis.

Eggm

Smash Hero
If I find myself feeling really confident going into Genesis, then I will definitely be willing to put down a huge sum on our MM. Same with Scar.

But how about this. Since you're not Scar and you're NOT good, how about we MM for AT LEAST 50$?

Man... the more I remember how much of a noob you were on the Peach boards, the more tempted I am to keep raising the price on our MM.

Oh and don't worry, I'll let you know ahead of time on the boards if I want to raise the amount on our MM.

I'm all talk? Pretty sure I AM MMing you at Genesis. Man, I can't wait to play your scrubby *** at Genesis.
Scar beat me at smashageddon like 3 weeks ago, so I mean you should want to MM me to right? Can i get a 100$ MM?

PB&J

Smash Hero
west coast peach players are the best man....beat mango first or something then try to do some mm's @ genesis..honestly scar can prob **** u top down left right..and so many others so how about go practice or something and start winning some tournies then come back to us and talk trash....who are u anyway.dont u let a 14 year old kid carry u in teams..quit life....i know u are saying a hudred dollar money match now but if u keep this up...i know u will lower so stop trying to sound big please...west coast peach players..they are too good..lol

JFox

Smash Hero
Well here's the thing. I'm learning a new main for genesis cuz I feel that peach is limiting my abilities. So I have no problem peach ditto'ing you at genesis for $20, but depending on how out of shape she gets, I may or may not want to put down more than that on a ditto match. So for now, I will def $20 mm you, and we'll see when the time comes about putting up more money than this.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that you are very good at this game. I've watched your peach, and its not very good, and ur not a smart player either. You aren't even ranked in socal (thats what like, 30 people in socal?) so if you can't beat them what makes u think you are gonna beat scar whos #7 in the tri-state area? I feel like you are kinda just bankin on getting significantly better in the small amount of time thats left before genesis, cuz right now you would certainly lose to scar.

OK this is getting childish so I think I'm done with talk. I'll see you at genesis.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
.... Can I 100$ mm u too at genesis?
What Eggm said
Scar beat me at smashageddon like 3 weeks ago, so I mean you should want to MM me to right? Can i get a 100$ MM?
I think you missed these Kouryuu. And im like 2-4 vs Scar all time so you should want to MM me too right? Same amount as Eggm.

Actually you may have missed Eggms 2nd request. Srry about that. But hopefully you'll see these 2 latest ones.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
but but you keep this thread interesting wiht the use of logic! when you leave there will only be hilarious arugments!

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
lol that's so ridicoulus
you mean after you looked at them playing and determined wether or not you think they're good enough for you to beat? :laugh: you're making it way to easy for yourself to back off without looking like a HUGE idiot. and if THEY would back off and you wanted to play, you'll offcourse start talking smack about them
he can't accept a mm that you're most likely not even going to play. make up your mind on what you're going to do, they cant accept/decline before that
I'm really not a cocky person to be honest
you are on the boards tho

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
west coast peach players are the best man....beat mango first or something then try to do some mm's @ genesis..honestly scar can prob **** u top down left right..and so many others so how about go practice or something and start winning some tournies then come back to us and talk trash....who are u anyway.dont u let a 14 year old kid carry u in teams..quit life....i know u are saying a hudred dollar money match now but if u keep this up...i know u will lower so stop trying to sound big please...west coast peach players..they are too good..lol
You know NOTHING of where my arrogance stems from. Shut the **** up.

Well here's the thing. I'm learning a new main for genesis cuz I feel that peach is limiting my abilities. So I have no problem peach ditto'ing you at genesis for $20, but depending on how out of shape she gets, I may or may not want to put down more than that on a ditto match. So for now, I will def $20 mm you, and we'll see when the time comes about putting up more money than this.
Fine 20$.

Big_R

Smash Champion
wtf i wouldnt feel confident in 50$ mm matches if i thought i would lose to P roflz
that guy looks terrible on vids even haha

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
and so many others so how about go practice or something and start winning some tournies
what tournies has scar won?

i'm not saying it necessarily to be a ****, i just really don't know. i know RENO of all people won a NY biweekly and i know scar got like 23rd or something mediocre at a mediocre OOS tourny. someone educate me. why is everyone on scar's ****? because of a combo video? because he speaks authoritatively on smash boards? i don't get it.

wtf i wouldnt feel confident in 50$ mm matches if i thought i would lose to P roflz
that guy looks terrible on vids even haha
you should probably money match me

how does $25 sound

hey jfox, i think it's hilarious that you consider yourself a reasonable / intelligent / whatever whatever type of person (don't deny it, it's very obvious), but then you say something ridiculously ignorant like "i don't respect you as a person." LMAO like you know the first thing about me as a person, hahahaha. that's why i love trolling <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
what tournies has scar won?

i'm not saying it necessarily to be a ****, i just really don't know. i know RENO of all people won a NY biweekly and i know scar got like 23rd or something mediocre at a mediocre OOS tourny. someone educate me. why is everyone on scar's ****? because of a combo video? because he speaks authoritatively on smash boards? i don't get it.

you should probably money match me

how does $25 sound

hey jfox, i think it's hilarious that you consider yourself a reasonable / intelligent / whatever whatever type of person (don't deny it, it's very obvious), but then you say something ridiculously ignorant like "i don't respect you as a person." LMAO like you know the first thing about me as a person, hahahaha. that's why i love trolling <3
get out of my crew battle thread and go lose to roys ... stop starting **** just handle that garbage at cali ...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
alukard have your balls dropped yet

i'm pretty sure your parents wouldn't approve of you talking to grown men without their knowledge little kid :laugh:

pretty predictable that ec has to rehash the same old jokes, no wonder they tried to steal cali's material LMAO

Alukard

Smash Hero
alukard have your balls dropped yet

i'm pretty sure your parents wouldn't approve of you talking to grown men without their knowledge little kid :laugh:

pretty predictable that ec has to rehash the same old jokes, no wonder they tried to steal cali's material LMAO
LMFAOOOOOO i'm probably older then u dip**** ... dont start **** with me ugly ... cuz i go hard ...

Alukard

Smash Hero
someones going to die at geneis arent they
nah i have previous arrangements for when genesis is held so i probably wont make it ... i think its a bit too much to spend on melee especially when i dont put much time into practice for it ... honestly i would probably just chill and mango could show me around cali =D

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

watch out guys, he goes hard

yeah you probably do f*****

don't worry, that's all you

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Sleepy I could have just retired after winning 1 tourney but that would be lame, cowardly, and boring

maybe Ken decides to be like that but I won't

even if I get rusty at this game, I will play it forever as long as there is tournaments
Ken retired after just winning 1 tournament?

Ken has won most tournaments in the smash history so far, he definitely didn't retired after just winning Evo.

But as someone here already said. Ken even said he was going to retire after Evo, and said he was going to practice to that tournament. Seriously, Ken did he's best, and he deserved it. =)

Man, i wish Ken was still playing :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I think you missed these Kouryuu. And im like 2-4 vs Scar all time so you should want to MM me too right? Same amount as Eggm.

Actually you may have missed Eggms 2nd request. Srry about that. But hopefully you'll see these 2 latest ones.
Guess he's not that "confident" as he claims to be.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol I tried Eggm, there's a combined 4 posts which he just seemed to overlook. Also to be fair Alu people like Scar and Jfox go into random West coast threads and just talk **** and hand out MM's, it was even Jfox who started a thread over there. They're really just retaliating. Its pretty funny if you ask me.

I mean its easier for us to talk **** bcuz were so much better. Thats why we do so much of it

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Lol I tried Eggm, there's a combined 4 posts which he just seemed to overlook. Also to be fair Alu people like Scar and Jfox go into random West coast threads and just talk **** and hand out MM's, it was even Jfox who started a thread over there. They're really just retaliating. Its pretty funny if you ask me.

I mean its easier for us to talk **** bcuz were so much better. Thats why we do so much of it
JFox's thread was just advertising the nanuet tournament.

Unless advertising a tournament that gained national tournament is trolling then jfox's thread is irrelevant.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol sucks being HBK because you have to put in at least 4 characters to namesearch.

Ryan I didnt read the whole thread and by the time I got there people were just declaring MM's. I just saw back and forth arguing

Scar

#HarveyDent
lolololol are you serious?! if it was 5 chars my life would be completely different (far less eventful anyways)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea its 4. Lol Ive tried to serach and failed. I mean Heart Break Kid is in maybe one thread and thats the power rankings OP. Like I think if you could searcch M2K the king of mewtwo's would have twice as many posts as he does. His name is in like every thread and I dnt think anyone is writing Mew2King when referring to him.

Also I was ****** Jfox in Peach dittoes yesterday. Im kinda hyped to play nxt week

PB&J

Smash Hero
west coast peach players suk hands down...and p i dont ride anybody..so pump your brakes...and tri state has way better skill level than west coast thats y he hasnt won tournies but im sure if he went to the west coast he would **** like 90 percent of u guys but im not here to talk about scar...im just tired of average west coast players talking jubk and its funny...@ genesis im going to be so hyped talking down to all u chumps...man i love west coast...anyway wish u was coming tho revival for u can get ***** by lite or somebody random....what do i know i main icy's and suk..lol

JFox

Smash Hero
ugh, hbk i was annoyed that i was losing, but i cant even john, you're just so much better than me. although i couldn't call it ****, so i'd still MM you since i feel like i could win them. i'm gonna try to get some vanz practice b4 that revival so i dont lose to scrubs in peach dittos =/

edit: PB&J scar def has won local philly tourneys, and has placed in the money at many large tournaments.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea ok, the matches werent ****. Like most were 1 stock. But collectively you were gettin the buisiness. I think I was like 10-1 or something like that :)

Best Peach main in NJ is now me lol

JFox

Smash Hero
Yea ok, the matches werent ****. Like most were 1 stock. But collectively you were gettin the buisiness. I think I was like 10-1 or something like that :)

Best Peach main in NJ is now me lol
***** u only let me get 4 matches and u know it. i went 1-3, and it was only cuz u learned my style so well that you started winning so easily. i hate how smart you are.

m2k i wish u would play ur peach more, its def the best peach left in melee now that vidjo disappeared.

Top Bottom