• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yayyuhzzzzzzzzzz fenrir and i got 3rd in teams!!!!!!!!!!! what a bunch of sandbaggers are chopz and shizzzzzzzzz

yooooo fenrir we held it down on teams, dang that was too much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Shout out to my pool:

Otru: You're still the better Fox.
******: I can't fight Ice Climbers.
The Real Laijin: I can't fight Young Link.
Angry Lobster: I can't fight Ness.

johns.....

Shout out to Sheer Madness: We did great.

Colin: You're one heck of a guy. Thanks a bunch for Denny's.

QDVS: Sandbagger.

DogySamich: Italian bread.

more later

Renth

Smash Hero
S H O U T O U T S

Fenrir: We're back in gainesville and we're here safely thank you very much for looking out for me/us as usual you're a great guy.

Dark Falcion: Nice to meet you Josh, fun times and man you're still good.

Derf: Didn't talk much at this one, hope you did well.

Chaddd: You're a brother to me kid, if you need anything just ask. It was cool having you and the other GA guys at my place for awhile take care and you're welcome here anytime.

Phanna: Man, I love you dude. You're too good (teching my up air haha)

Full Metal: Thanks for driving to gigs.

PB&J: Sorry, wobbling is gay.

C...: You F*ckin rule.

Laijin: You really suck.

Cash Mooney: You're better than Laijin.

Shiz: nice to see as always bronson

Chops: you are a sick man, good ****.

Nick Riddle: i'll play you next time, no hate.

Angry Lobster: That was the funnest money match i've played in a long time.

Dguy/Desert King: i'm surprised we didn't talk much this one.

SpeedN: Great seeing you again bro.

Hiroshi: Good **** recording dennys.

Hungrybox: Wow you're gay, but I like you so it's cool.

Dogy: You're annoying but you're cool.

Col Bol: Nice chatting Colin, maybe next time we'll play instead of talk.

Joetru: Good **** in teams brah.

Skrach: Man, you're soo good but you need to stop being so aggressive vs. ganon.

Dop: You get a shout out cause I love you.

Rx-/amber: <3 you guys.

If i missed anyone i don't care peace.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dude, there were more upsets yesterday than a season of College Football.

Wow.

T'was a blast though, t'was a blast.

.... cept for when I got there and saw the anime shop was closed; i actually stood out in the parking lot *****ing, moaning, and johning about that for about 5 minutes. XD

Dogy: You're annoying but you're cool.
That's perfectly understandable. You're not annoying, but are 2raw. I have no choice but to respect anybody who actually HAS to put up with my *****ing and moaning for as long as you did. XD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Only stayed for singles but gigs is always a blast,
props to tnt
joetru/skrac/dop for gettng top spots
elliot, i had fun teaming with you, we need to learn how to fight samus

i didnt' even hang out this gigs i stayed at the friendly tv , held that hot seat for almost two hours, until chops decided to show up, but i got good falco traning.

see you guys at next gigs.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
dang hbox u owned! good job, im really happy that you won versus chaddd but how the heck did u beat chopz?!?

it was fun playing against GA kids, cornell is really good

good games everyone

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Shout outs

DF/Josh:Thanks so much for the Marth tips. Your an awesome guy and I hope we meet again. Get un-rusty and come own us all :psycho:

Renth: Nice seeing you and chadddd, you guys owned teams with double ganon :)

Chadddd:You have an amazing Ganon, I never thought fox was Ganon's best matchup 0_o. Gj vs ColBol too, it was ****

Dennys:You guys have amazing food :laugh:

h1roshi:Nice talking and stuff, didn't get to play you though, so oh well.

Bronson and Benny:you guys are still too awesome, and nice.Gj winning gig's(again >_>).And if you guys go to Pound 3, we MUST play more. =/

C.../Cornel:Your mad funny, and too tall =P. Good matches, hope to play you again

A-L:Amazingly Epic MM vs Renth =D

Dguy:Nice seeing you, sucks we couldn't play man =/

Shadowex3:nice talking with ya, practice more =P

Noel(Lamuigi):good stuff man, had lots of fun

Chris(Beck):get a smashboads account >_>

El Captain Crunch:We didn't play :( I was looking forward to playing you as well =/

Laijin:We didn't play nor talk, aw dang.

Xif: lulz

HungryBox:
<---Your new avatar

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
**** a lot of people showed up for this one. Anyway...

Noishe: Next time we both find chairs and don't let go, I was about to fall out of that one 0,0

Eckyx: Mindgames son. Mindgames.

Dguy: I don't think we got to play this time... well, we'll make it for it next gigs.

Kramx3: I ain't tryin to hear that.

Whoever was behind me in pools: Kicking someones chair un purpose during matches... not cool.

Dark Falchion: I'm not going to be able to sit down for a week >.<

Boss Magnet: No TV 6 and three quarters this time, shame.

MoMo: Burnout in a van, never seen that one before.

Cash Mooney: God**** freakin chainthrows.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I wonder if getting 3rd was even worth it.
Probably not...

Anywayz! Shout outs.

Juan: It's been an incredibly fun run. For us ever since 4 years ago, All the fun times we've had, all the tourneys, all the fights, everything... It's been epic and I'm sure you would agree some of the best years of our lives. If only Migi was there to cheer you on.

Eckyx: Lol thanks for the money match. It was a lot of fun. We should do more matches later, not MMs, but just for fun fun matches.

Raistlin: Fun match, if I ever move to gainesville i won't have to worry about not having jiggs practice. Speaking of which I've had too much jiggs practice. Fun MM,l I would've gone double or nothing if I had the money,

Zoro: Even though you were there for only a short time it was fun. Hungry's house and denny's was too much fun.

Nick: Random doubles FTW

Hiroshi: Thanks for the ride, and seriously just take it easy on the competitiveness. I don't think you started playing smash just to win. If you didn't like it you wouldn't play. Just ease up on the "If I lose I'm a failure" mindset.

BluRay: Too much jiggs practice. Fun fox ditto.

Dani: Where were you?????

Speedn: Your matches were too good, your playstyle is inspiring, very mart playstyle. Didn't get to talk to you much but we should do some matches later.

Fenrir: Fun matches near the end of gigs.

Shiz: Thanks for advice, sorry if I seemed to talk a lot about myself in smash. I didn't rly want to give off that kind of attitude, I'm happy for hungry I really am. We should get a match in later... hopefully.

Bob Hazard: Fun teams, I had never really fought or teamed with a luigi before. I had a good time.

Colin and Rx: LMAO with the world's longest straw. I felt so bad for the waiters. You guys are crazy, hopefully I'll get some matches with you over brawl.

Chadddddddddd: GA should come down more often.

Chops: I'll try better against you next time. You're a cool guy regardless of how much of a **** you are on the boards =)

Dgah: fun MM it was close. But your mindgames were good. I think if anything thats what i need to work on.

Exarch: First good peach I ever faced, I need to learn how to fight her. Good match.

Al: May be wee'l still be able to play here and there. Nice talking to you.

Otru: fun fox ditto: I got beat fair and square, I hope to vs. you again. Truuuuuu

Who else... I think thats it. I'm going miss you guys, Cya over brawl.

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
hey ya!
my time to shoutouts.....

lamugi-were gettin better man. a few more gigs and we should be beastin!

cashmooney-ur gettin better. your moms one of the coolest people ive ever met. we didnt get to play at gigs but ill play u soon. stay up little weapon.

chris-we didnt play either but your a funny dude. u dont live that far from us so we'll play more.

cornell-man u remind me of my homeboi back home in atl. im be up there fairly soon. we gonna smash it up and put some dro in the air. good falcon, fox, and falco. beastly

fullmetal-u and cornell are the most chill smashers i met. good *** marth. i could definetly can learn a thing or 2 from u. when i get up to atlanta we all gonna have to smash it up an kick it.

Shiz- u a cool *** dude. we gotta play again. i didnt play u my best cuz i got that tournament pressure. u know how that is. as soon as i can im makin a trip to SWFL. im takin notes next time we play. ill holla at you.

Hungrybox- why are u gettin so good so fast!?!? 3rd place is a big come up especially beating lambchops. your puff is a real contender. im mad we didnt play. but its all good. you woulda beat me anyway. lol and good lookin on the housing. the look on your face when we showed up at your door was priceless........lol

Hiroshi-your one of the realest smashers. u speak your mind! i hope you can edit up the footage at dennys and put it on the boards. your hilarious too! good ****!

Chaddd- we didnt talk much during the tourny but afterwards u were so cool. i got the wrong impression of you from the boards. your cool as fvck! and you love marvel vs capcom2 just like me. when i come up i expect to play u in marvel. peace.

PB&J and DogySamich- LMAO! just thinkin back to lastnight makes me laugh! i have to put yall together cuz yall to mu****az were funny as ****. italian bread??? lol your too much dogy and PB&J you real as hell too! yall made gigs so much better! who said GA and FL dont get along??? thats not the case at all...

renth- we didnt play but i recognize the skills. your good. i was watching alot of your teams matches with chaddd. i couldnt believe the 2 best gannons in the world were chillin wit me and the rest of the people at gigs.

keepspeedn- we didnt talk much but i saw u doin ya thing. you really do give your brother a hard time! i saw the grand finals. your a beast. and yet so young. thats whats up.

xyz- its always good to see you there. you and noob testament. i wish we got more matches in.

QueenDVS- we didnt play or talk much but i enjoyed goin to dennys afterwards with you and everybody. i heard they called the cops on us.......lol.....wait did u tell me that???

colbol- once again we didnt talk much or i didnt play you but i wish i could have a fox as good as yours oneday. i cant believe that your so you with so much skill. it seems as tho the youngest are the best! thats in florida asfar as i know.

and last but not certainly not least...Laijin- its been so long my dude. i think a year. im glad your in FL now. you got so much better. we used to be even now u a beast with a little fame. im really gonna try to go to pound 3 but if we dont go we always got gigs on the 2nd. and you did better than i thought playin shiz in that money match. ill talk to ya soon and i want to start on the actual combo vid real soon so we gotta talk.....let the good times roll......

everyonelse- i hope to see you at the next gigs cuz im definetly tryna go to that if i cant make it to pound 3.

P.S and oh yeah THIS IS JENOVA99! or was.......i was tired of the confusion so i started a new account. so now u can jus call me SliM.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Very fun, I was glad once again to be a part of this. My favorite part was probably the Denny's afterwards, so great for us to all come together and hang out. I want to see some pictures and videos from that (Amber & Hiroshi)! UCF gas leak was impressive as well. Glad to see so many Gregorians Georgians, new & old faces alike. Videos will be forthcoming over this week (doubles, then singles, then friendlies, then a highlight video). Pound @ florida; florida @ pound.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dave, Amber posted them on her facebook, though I don't know if you have one...I believe you need one to view them!!!

Oh and our RA told us that the gas leak was caused by some drunk dude knocking something over...they simply turned the gas off and I don't know if they've fixed it yet!!!

:colorful:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
my turns,

well, this was one of my big lows. another tourney where i didnt do anything impressive. lost matches i shouldnt have, and lost more money. at this point, i really dont think i am gonna get much better. but its still fun to chill with the other smashers.

shoutouts:

WATO:

HUNGRYBOX: good fvcking **** my ***. you went from nothing and now your a fvcking beast. beating top ten players left and right. and good **** on getting 3rd place in the biggest gigs to date with Fl's best and some of GA's too. NOBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU ANYMORE!!!! no more" it was a small tourney" john. no more "there was nobody good there" john. you have completey proven yourself and your ridiculously consistent. good stuff.
zoro: why did you leave so early.
capncrunch: your fox is pretty sexy nowadays.
vericz: bro, walmart is fvcking ****** you. get a job where you dont have to work saturdays.
uuaa/legion/kyon: you guys failed pretty hard for not showing up to the nastiest gigs to date. it was too good of a tourney. AND BTW, THESE GUYS WERE PLAYING SMASH AT UUAA'S HOUSE INSTEAD OF COMING TO GIGS FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!!!! EPIC FAILUREZ!!!
latoya/hirosha- thanks for being there bay. it helps to have you around when i get pissed. nothing like leaning on your breasts to make me feel better. ^_^

EVERYBODY ELSE:
good ish to speedn and shiz for taking 1st and 2nd. saw your games, they were too good.
lambc0ck- you did nasty against chaddd but got owned by hungrybox. you were at 2 stock in like 30 secs.
chaddd- your Ggah is beast. my Ggah got destroyed and my sheik didnt do much better.
renth- always a pleasure.
full metal- good stuff in pools
noishe- the 1st female smasher that doesnt play a "gurl character" aka sheik, or peach.
sick- this is your 1st tourney and you were doing so well. you can be really good with a coupel more.
laijin- i wanna play you wit my controller.
dogysamich- im sorry about your anime store.

well im gonna keep trying to get better "although that hasnt really been working" and staying calm. lets see what happens.

OH AND DENNYS AFTERWARDS WAS THE ISH!!!!LIKE 20 PEEPZ AT DENNYS WAS TOO GOOD. FL IS JUST TOO GOOD, OUR COMMUNTIY IS ****. TILL NEXT TIME

peace

-hiro

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Was fun.. Chops I'll get you next time, that was a close match

Good seeing everyone again

vericz

Smash Champion
Dam I need a ride to this gigs cuz everyone will be at pound so no elliot to give me a ride this time. not sure if I can go now lol
What sucks is i missed this one but might actually make the one on the 2nd, dont worry though a lot of ppl who were goin to pound arent going anymore like brian and hungry, unless things change

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Someone stol-...has... my memory card. (Probably to do the memory card trick?)
Its a gray standard memory card. It belonged to the setup closest to the backroom but not in the back room (straight across from the cashier counter). In melee records, fox and falcon should have about 22,000 KOs. My BTt total is a little over an hour, or something horrendous. It's not urgent, but if it could be brought to the next gigs or something that would be really sweet and I'd toaally give a warm hug. BTW, thank you Queen and Doogy sammmich and Renth for lookin' out for my sweater.

Noob Testeeez-
XYZ- you had a field day ****** everyone with your falcon after doubles! So fast!
OTRU- i wanna re-match your sheik!
Colin- you have grown taller than me! cool friendlies at the friday fest. uugggh ! nnngh!
Skrach- ***** my fox with marth. Do you remember me touching the ground?
Queen- do you trust me?
WATO-
Hungrybox- great job at placing! I want to play your jiggs more.
Hiroshi- watching you and your woman made me break out in a cold sweat...good job in teams tho.
Vericz
Zoro Bluray- i dont know what you guys look like yet.
Hozart- is black. doesnt look anything like mozart.
Esam- is white. play me if you ever see me again. You should camp more.
Cash- you told me your real name like 3 months ago, brah.
Raisin- i let you down
Blade- pound 3 is coming soon. we gots to train Rocky style!
Bigheadfred- I'm always there to back you during matches. Stop losing to unorthodoxies.
DF/ Josh- I'm glad I like you. You're very likable. I thought we could never be friends a year ago, based on your playstyle.
Renth- sexiest ganon ever. Your pool was flushed with your semen.
Georgia- smoking causes cancer.
Full metal and C- you both are **** and arent famous enough. Good friendlies to full metal!
Chaddd- you have big beautiful piercing eyes! kinda reminds me of your cookie monster pic.
PB&J- youre always like a coach to me. The Morgan Freeman of my underdog movie.
DogySammich- is black, also! Play me the next time.
Rapists
Chops- nice to be in your c0ck radius
Shiz- good job in teams vs otru. very entertaining!
Speedn- I dont know what you look like yet, but i kept hearing people talk abotu you there.

Top Bottom