• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Haha, man I really wish we had gotten to stay around for denny's after words. Ahh well, maybe next time.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
good job hbox. your ok in my book when you beat arrogant idiots who deserve a good *** whooping ;) and gratz on placing third. also good **** to otru and the rest of TNT for reppin.

PB&J

Smash Hero
this tourny was fun..it was nice seeing everybody..shiz ur a beast ..speedn..ur in another league of ur own .....ill do full shout outs later

Renth

Smash Hero
to all the *****es going to the last gigs provided Chaddd doesn't force me to go to pound 3 i'll be MMing everyone. I don't care who you are.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
looks like another gigs needs to take place...
brawl was delayed yet again...
go look for yourselves.... ;(

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet
Sorry... I should've made my post a little clearer...

I was bassically replying to Renth's comment about having more Gigs because of the delay... and I was wondering that if there would be another gig(after Feb.2), when would it be?

Linguini

Smash Master
Yo im not retiring cuz my parents are less gay than before which means im most likely coming to this full force!
But no pound.lol

Top Bottom