• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07: Final Smash (S.O.S.'S Final ****), San Antonio TX: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Peach Ditto? Well, I don't suck at them anymore, so I guess so. How much? I vote best 2/3. I call Green Peach.

And please bring that VCR and cable. You're the only person that has been able to come through when it comes to recording matches.
Slut please, green Peach is mine. We can do that weird trick and both be green. $5 or $10 works for me, of course 2/3.

I can bring the VCR but Drew is the one with the equipment to put them on the computer, and he isn't in Dallas.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Ouch forkgirl.
<33 you called sos <33

you said nothing about jordan!! he's MINE!!!! ya know...if he wants to :p

also, even though i thought of mentioning you for the "might be able to beat sos crew" you were the only one out of everyone i mentioned who i have no idea how well you do against sos. so i didnt know

<3

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I came very close to beating him in a set, I lost 2-1, and even beat him on San Antonio's Destination, lolz. yay for chain grabs and peach gayness. nay for onett and outfox gayness, lol

But it's kind of weird when you group jordan and smiles together but not me :(

And Jordan and I are too destructive on a team together, it just wouldn't be fair.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
the one man sos crew?!? the only crew that could possibly beat that is...
wes (if warms up and practices)
caveman (if warms up and practices)
xelic (even though you beat him, he'd take good stock off)
smiles (ditto with xelic)
wobbles (comes back to texas) it would be awesome 2 play that crew!!! im hoping it happens :) and doh it is hard 2 use a psp 2 type! this took like an hour. lol

Xelic

Smash Ace
Oh my god, this thread makes me not want to go to this tourney...or even play Smash anymore.

Taylor, SOS asked me to team with him, but maybe it will change. I DO owe you.

As for crews, just...leave me out. I'm not a part of Austin, SA, or FCNL2. SOS, I will do a one-man Xelic crew against your one-man SOS crew. It will be awesome. Best 20-stock match in the history of the game, I'm willing to bet.

Broly

Smash Lord
yo valley crews are: broly, vash, kev$, axel, tsetse, majoras, dylon, and pax. may change tho

n i can team w/ u forkgirl

defsithe

Smash Ace
yo valley crews are: broly, vash, kev$, axel, tsetse, majoras, dylon, and pax. may change tho

n i can team w/ u forkgirl
ahem! :cough::cough: mikey :cough::cough: :urg:

and before u say anything broly make sure all of these people r going. ahh we need to have a chat room about this i miss the VC forums. :(

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Oh my god, this thread makes me not want to go to this tourney...or even play Smash anymore.

Taylor, SOS asked me to team with him, but maybe it will change. I DO owe you.

As for crews, just...leave me out. I'm not a part of Austin, SA, or FCNL2. SOS, I will do a one-man Xelic crew against your one-man SOS crew. It will be awesome. Best 20-stock match in the history of the game, I'm willing to bet.
lol lets hope we dont get dreamland. it would take the whole tourny :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow, I'm starting to feel much more blocked out of the conversation than usual.

X(

bluezaft

The True Zaft
He's the Jigglypuff half of the Jiggs/Peach team that beat you and Jose at that one Trader's Planet tournament. I think he went by Red then.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
Rules:

Singles /Teams/Low Tier

Random stages: Final Destination, Pokemon Stadium, Dreamland 64

i just noticed this rule, so no Battlefield, Yoshi Story, or FoD for random in singles and teams?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
What, you're doing those ******** rules again? Kyle, please try to make this a respectable tournament.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Rules:

Singles /Teams/Low Tier

Random stages: Final Destination, Pokemon Stadium, Dreamland 64

i just noticed this rule, so no Battlefield, Yoshi Story, or FoD for random in singles and teams?
To clarify, that ONLY applies to the first round. And do you really want, say Marth, to have a real counter pick on the first round:dizzy:? The other 3 stages are more counter worthy, so I left those out for the sake of fairness.

MLG rules are dumb. They have friggin Rainbow cruise on random.:psycho:

(BTW, I think Dave's Stupid rule will be making a return. More on this later)

Broly

Smash Lord
To clarify, that ONLY applies to the first round. And do you really want, say Marth, to have a real counter pick on the first round:dizzy:? The other 3 stages are more counter worthy, so I left those out for the sake of fairness.

lol, what? rainbow cruise isnt on anymore. randoms should be like normally- singles-final,fod,dreamland,pokemon stadium,battlefield n yoshis. doubles- everything except fod n switch w/ DK 64.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer

I would much prefer less of a chance of dreamland being on random.

*hates peach ;_;*

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
anyone intrested in entering a random tournament on the side for a 1$?

rules are simple

all levels are on random
both players pick a random character
next round the players switch characters
if the score is 1-1 both players go random again (they both have to have new character's)
winner of that round advances in the tournament.
single elim

EXAMPLE
i play mr.c and i get luigi and he gets marth
i win then im marth and he is luigi
he wins then we both go random again but if we get either marth or luigi we go random again untill we get someone that isnt marth or luigi.

it's just for ****s and giggles but it sounds fun to me. yay or nay?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Pokemon Stadium has kind of a low ceiling, which is bad for you main character, Kyle. Might want to take that off random. Oh heck, why be so subtle!?

New Rules!
Dreamland, Mute City, Brinstar, and Jungle Japes on random
Peach players get 2 extra stock

By the way, you know how to fix such problems as getting Yoshi's randomed against you?

BANS

And Dreamland is equally unfair as Yoshi's. I'm a Marth and I rarely counter to Yoshi's, only against like Peach and Sheik.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Look, the way I see it, Big (Dreamland) Medium (FD) and Smallish (Pokemon Stadium).

What's the big deal people? I've played tournaments like this before.

Mr.C

Smash Master
personally i dont want to go to a tourney thats 15 for entry and have a wack *** rule set like this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom