• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/10/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - We are thankful for Smash!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
weekend of my bday... bring me gifts!! booze is much appreciated!!! anyone over 18 should go with me to a ucf bar or something and get drunk truuu.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Haha...n2k is pretty bad vs Sheik, btw....

So I'll be there yes.

MMs? Hungry, I'm looking at you. who else?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
This is the first Gigs that I really feel confident moving a place or two in the brackets as long as I don't get really poor match ups. Hbox and Raistlin are little pink barriers for me. Otru for First.

vericz

Smash Champion
Haha...n2k is pretty bad vs Sheik, btw....

So I'll be there yes.

MMs? Hungry, I'm looking at you. who else?
I like how you put ppl down when they win. . . 1st hbox now brian!!?? cmon man, Brian and hbox are getting better and they are showing it, brian even got props from many others saying how much he has improved. And if n2k is bad vs sheik he must LEARN!!

I'm missing this tourney =/ but I'm off the 17th. Anyone driving to doodahs??

F-0

Smash Apprentice
in 3 gigs you guys will definitely get 1st then

Woo!

Me and marin need a real team name im tired of super long ones.
Automatic prescription doesnt suit us either(sorry hungry)
Team Name: Link's Awakening. Link + Marin, it's perfect. I'm a genius, I know.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I like how you put ppl down when they win. . . 1st hbox now brian!!?? cmon man, Brian and hbox are getting better and they are showing it, brian even got props from many others saying how much he has improved. And if n2k is bad vs sheik he must LEARN!!
Actually, I wasn't really trying to put Brian down here. I was kinda putting N2k down...I personally don't think he's that great. HBOX is leagues above him vs. Sheik...no doubt in my mind about that one. Sorry if that came out as bashing brian...which I can see how it did...I didn't mean for it to.

now, Hungry, on the other hand...yeah, that was a bit much with all the "HOLY CRAP!!! HE BEATZORZ COLIN-er-ZORZ!!!!11oneone". as far as that goes...it was too much for a single match that didn't really prove anything in my mind.

I'm not saying that either of them is not improving...that would be ridiculous...as long as they keep playing, they will improve...that's how it works.

MMs? come on...somebody has to want one...
I Will take any MMs involving a Kirby ditto...for the record.

PS...I stand by Raistlin's sig

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
^^^QDVS has an issue with signing on my computer, and therefore I accidentally post as him all the time.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Fenrir, we never had that money match from like a gigs or two ago! I realize that's mostly my fault, because I'm pretty sure you reminded me earlier in the day. Whatever the reason, we're having it this time: $5 (or whatever) Jiggs vs. Fox, I think it was.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Your team name should be "Fenrir and Exarch". That's a scary name, if you know what I mean.

My new controllers came in, and they are the sickness. Andy says his tech skill is better with them. My only complaint is the shorthopping takes getting used to, but it's eaiser to SHDL with them, so I like them alot. Plus they are ace for decorating.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
-____-

sigh
No offense to you Hungry, I just personally think his style of play is more entertaning to watch than yours. It's probably more fun to watch because he's more rest oriented than you are, but that's just a difference in style. His style is definately more effective for teams.:laugh: (rests are a fun way to make a losing match much closer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MphpT3zRTI) I've gotten better at camping the fin since that match, but you get the idea.

Top Bottom