• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**$1000+ POT BONUS** MIB #1 - Michigan VS The World, Ann Arbor MI [LATE SEPTEMBER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark me as attending, i might try and scramble the rare breed of what we call "smashers" here in indiana, after the pathetic smash-cide, of June '09 >_> yeah just ask me what happened

*driving edit!

ill pick up people from indiana, it fits 4 (comfotably) >_> 5 crammed (unless everyone is skinny)\

*Justice edit!

:D i drive fast

*Speed Edit

Might be on a motorcycle, so if peoples wants to be picked up they gotta let me know before i take off :X

*Death Edit

i killed the thread w00t!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
scribbz is brining a setup as usual

if anyone wants to bring something to use it with i have a dazzle available for someone to use
idk how to get it to work/my tv has no output slots

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm bringing a super setup to this. That's right, a big TV with texture hacked + replay-saveable Brawl, recording device, commentary station, AND live stream. Rofa, I'm counting on you for a nice spot at the venue!
Im doin the same thing except for recording/commentating.

This is gunna be the best tournament ever i cant wait

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I swear no one tells me these things anymore. I'll try to make time to go since I might do something important that day, or August at the matter, but since it's in MI, of it's a higher chance of me coming.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Mark me as attending, i might try and scramble the rare breed of what we call "smashers" here in indiana, after the pathetic smash-cide, of June '09 >_> yeah just ask me what happened.

What smash-cide are you talking about... Indiana has had the same amount of smashers (hardly any) for as long as I've been playing.

As for Northern IN, I think the majority of us have rides to this, if not all of us who would be able to go.

Mark me as attending, i might try and scramble the rare breed of what we call "smashers" here in indiana, after the pathetic smash-cide, of June '09 >_> yeah just ask me what happened.

What smash-cide are you talking about... Indiana has had the same amount of smashers (hardly any) for as long as I've been playing.

As for Northern IN, I think the majority of us have rides to this, if not all of us who would be able to go.
usually when i say that i refer to the former utopia of indianapolis, where smashers were a plenty and we had smash parties all the time, smashers clocking in at almost a full 2 dozen! and now sadly that number ranges maybe 5 AT MOST 2 at the least

btw viper <3 the avy code geass is win, anya makes it dobble win <3

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No, people have been posting between the two threads (tournament and league) indiscriminately.

Notra

Smash Ace
im going to this. ill bring recording equipment. anyone have a laptop that i could use the program for? itd make things alot easier.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I'm more interested in knowing whether the date's nailed down for certain or if it might change again.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can't believe they are doing pools on one day and brackets on another. I don't think I can go on the 23rd.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
This is going to big a HUGE tournament for the Midwest...That's why there's pools 1 day and then Brackets the Next....Same thing they did at Apex...and same thing they did at Genesis....This is going to be a really good Tournament with a lot of HUGE Names.....

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I've never had any grade higher than a B in english and spelling. I fail at spelling. XD

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, you spelled board correctly, you just meant to say bored lol.

Fino

Smash Master
They haven't had timed to change it yet man. They said it's later on in September, well that's what Rofa and Panda told me at Genesis.
WHAT?!?!

So, let me get this straight. I've been organizing to get people I know from out of the country to come to this tournament... they're pending visa's... and the date is being moved because a couple people want to go to SNES? How much later... what is the exact date?
gosh freaking dammit you guys, stop ****ing with the date... grow a pair, and get this **** started already

~Fino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom