• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Enough about anime. What I want to know is how Elizabeth Swan is able to fight on par with veteran pirates.
The term 'veteran pirate' is an oxymoron.

That being said, I'm more interested in the fact that she has the muscle tone and strength to fight that long and hard wearing what she is and using a sword. In that weather. On a tilted ship.

If you likes sports animes, I recommended Prince of Tennis since it is extremely good. It starts off a bit rough but gets really good eventually. It's got a very huge cast of amazing characters, which is the cool thing about it imo.
Two things:
1) The manga is better.
2) It's absolutely over the top. That being said...

BAAAAAAAAAAANG BAAAAA BANG BAAAAAAAAAAANG

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
I think glenn beck should be taken off the air.

EDIT: Oh, and right now I'm watching "Michiko to Hatchin". The guy who directed Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo is the music producer. It's like Bebop and Champloo in the sense "oh man I'm a protagonist trying to find someone I love with an enigmatic past and I get into quarrels with crime syndicates", but it's enjoyable and I'm recommending it!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui, GTO is my favorite anime.

It rivals the manga of Love Hina imo, so much my name could have honestly been Onizuka instead of Keitaro, no joke.

I just thought Keitaro fit me more so that's why I'm Keitaro.

Zucco

Smash Master
Fool! I just enjoy funny things and like romance since I am, contrary to what people may think, quite the romantic and loving person. You can't tell from how I am about Diana?

Anyways...

SOMEONE DECIDE FOR ME

A) Spice and Wolf season 2,
B) Hayate no Gotoku season 2
C) Junjou Romantica (romance/drama anime)
D) Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (I have the urge to see this again since it's been a long time and I might want a break from romantic comedies)
B out of this list.

BUT!!!!!! you need to watch Toradora!

Zucco

Smash Master
I don't care about crews, I'm here because of the people who made me who I am today(dmbrandon, ether, edd) and I am friends with the others. The other NJ crews don't really do much either, I mean whens the last time most of enemy controller got together for a crew practice or something?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Zucco ZB chills together all the time.
I think SWR, MOB, and the Zodiac Bleachigo's are the realest crews ever in this state.
Fool! I just enjoy funny things and like romance since I am, contrary to what people may think, quite the romantic and loving person. You can't tell from how I am about Diana?

Anyways...

SOMEONE DECIDE FOR ME

A) Spice and Wolf season 2,
B) Hayate no Gotoku season 2
C) Junjou Romantica (romance/drama anime)
D) Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (I have the urge to see this again since it's been a long time and I might want a break from romantic comedies)
They all suck. Watch Bakemonogatari.

Trust me you will love it!

Snakeee

Smash Master
You guys are gonna see a new me. I'm suddenly just out of my mind, and I'm going to start making more random *** comments. YEHHHH I'm freaking full of life. I'm just going to start being completely obnoxious, and not care what anyone says. Deal wit it shonz. I don't even know wtf I'm talking about right now!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
You guys are gonna see a new me. I'm suddenly just out of my mind, and I'm going to start making more random *** comments. YEHHHH I'm freaking full of life. I'm just going to start being completely obnoxious, and not care what anyone says. Deal wit it shonz. I don't even know wtf I'm talking about right now!
Ummmm are you okay?
Dude, cocaine is a reaaaaaalllyyy bad drug

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Zucco ZB chills together all the time.
I think SWR, MOB, and the Zodiac Bleachigo's are the realest crews ever in this state.
QFT

I chill with/train with S.W.R at least twice a week.That's the fam right there yo.

Frank tryna get his shwagga right.

Allied

Smash Master

Veril

Frame Savant
Allied, I found your lair! ;p

"rests Allied out of this thread"

So, I got home in like 40 minutes... way better than the hour and a half drive I expected. I just fail at navigation (thus the robot).

We should play at Chris's tomorrow (... today) and sandbag so he doesn't John too much lol

Top Bottom