• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Veril

Frame Savant
Still ran into too much wario chomp :p
Like a f***ing lemming. Lemming of VICTORY! Thanks for the compliment. I did run into way too much chomp. Jigglypuff needs a sword...

Hope we get to play again soon. I'm free fridays. Yay not having double labs!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
So, Veril, I heard you're a Brawl+ encyclopedia. Confirm/deny?
We got down H-Faction Champs today, no H-JB once again. Oh, and H-Twins is ****ing insane, there are like 100 of the orbs and the opposite color ones hit twice as hard.

Veril

Frame Savant
So, Veril, I heard you're a Brawl+ encyclopedia. Confirm/deny?
Really immodest answer: I'm a B+ broomer because I am really good at data collection and analysis. I'm also fairly good at the game... In some areas (throw data of any sort, the hitstun functions, Jigglypuff, certain esoteric ATs, most frame data, etc) I think its safe to say I know more than anyone else. Overall, yeah, I know my s***.

Slightly more modest answer: Ask Allied :laugh: He got to see some of my work...

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No JB? Not surprising. Didn't get Twins down?
We only gave it two attempts, because we were close to end of raid time. H-FC is one of those encounters where if you don't get that perfect CC and burn at the beginning you're absolutely screwed, so it took a while (We had one failed attempt that lasted 12 minutes). Our best attempt has the Twins at 40% when we wiped. The graphical effects are insane, my comp went down to like 5 FPS and I've never had visual issues on a fight before.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
We got down H-Faction Champs today, no H-JB once again. Oh, and H-Twins is ****ing insane, there are like 100 of the orbs and the opposite color ones hit twice as hard.
How long have you been there again? Cause if you only have H FC down that's kinda bad, not you though the guild you're in. Montage was pro, Fallout sucked and made me hate that game.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Really immodest answer: I'm a B+ broomer because I am really good at data collection and analysis. I'm also fairly good at the game... In some areas (throw data of any sort, the hitstun functions, Jigglypuff, certain esoteric ATs, most frame data, etc) I think its safe to say I know more than anyone else. Overall, yeah, I know my s***.

Slightly more modest answer: Ask Allied :laugh: He got to see some of my work...
Yeah, I heard about you from Allied. Said you guys played some friendlies, and that you're the potential M2K of Brawl+.

Allied

Smash Master
i just noticed veril posts in here XD

we did some matches ether

1 move from him means zero to death >.> its crazy

Allied

Smash Master

fkacyan

Smash Hero
How long have you been there again? Cause if you only have H FC down that's kinda bad, not you though the guild you're in. Montage was pro, Fallout sucked and made me hate that game.
Nono we're on H-Anub, Edd, We just didn't get down Twins that night.

Heroic Anub'arak is effing insane, as is Yogg+0 on 25.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
In melee Captain Falcon can run off, knee, then use his 2nd jump to wall jump the side of final destination, after which he can do a 2nd knee and then recover with up-B!

I can do this, too!

Well uhh.. let me rephrase that. I can't run off, knee, then use my 2nd jump to wall jump the side of final destination, after which do a 2nd knee and then recover with up-B, but I can use Captain Falcon to run off, knee, then use his 2nd jump to wall jump the side of final destination, after which I would do a 2nd knee (with captain falcon still) and then recover with up-B. Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: Thiocyanide go on AIM!

PS: But yeah Wolf is pretty cool.

PPS: Did anybody watch the premiere of Fanboy and ChumChum? Or am I the only one that still enjoys Saturday morning cartoons?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
In melee Captain Falcon can run off, knee, then use his 2nd jump to wall jump the side of final destination, after which he can do a 2nd knee and then recover with up-B!

I can do this, too!

Well uhh.. let me rephrase that. I can't run off, knee, then use my 2nd jump to wall jump the side of final destination, after which do a 2nd knee and then recover with up-B, but I can use Captain Falcon to run off, knee, then use his 2nd jump to wall jump the side of final destination, after which I would do a 2nd knee (with captain falcon still) and then recover with up-B. Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: Thiocyanide go on AIM!

PS: But yeah Wolf is pretty cool.

PPS: Did anybody watch the premiere of Fanboy and ChumChum? Or am I the only one that still enjoys Saturday morning cartoons?
Can't go on AIM mah dude, doing Yogg+1 on 10man. Maybe afterwards? MATHEMATICAL.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
sorry bro i dont know you i need a formal introduction first

Let me introduce myself

I'm Allied of 100% Juice nice to meet you

and you are?
its all good

I'm a (somewhat?) decent NJ smasher who rarely attends tourneys, yet lurks these boards frequently. But I'm gonna start working on the attendance issue haha.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Fanboy and Chumchum was alright I thought? I laughed out loud when Fanboy did the two fingers trick. Like I thought the buildup to that was amazing.

AND OMG I just googled Little Superstar to find out what it was. That's such a random reference!

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
"Testing to see my sig*

WTFFF, where is my sig! Why can't I see it, I blame Juice.

Edit: NOW I SEE IT.

Top Bottom