• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
King Beef
Dude **** the haters. I know we've never really hung out yet but I've seen you play in person a couple of times and see you hanging out with Jesse and some other people. You're not a bad person, and people are stupid for trying to associate one instance in a game with your personality. Or maybe the EC just whines too much. I dunno, but I'll be at your Halloween party tourney this weekend at my buddy's house. Maybe after all of the nonsense you've been going through, I could show you how good it is to hang out with some decent people again. See ya Saturday Jason, my name's Eddie btw. :3

idk its 8am and i just came home from work i was checking whos online and i saw m2k so i'm like "OH WELL LETZ SEE WUT M2K IS VIEWING"

and i see the greatest thing ever typed

it spells meatride in every way its so cute <3

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The movie is flat out trash. There is a 1/2 hour fight scene at the end thats cool but other than that the movie is a complete waste of time unfortunately.
I think anybody who went to that movie for anything but Johnny Depp being awesome and hilarious is a silly, silly person.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
i think johnny depp is a pretty cool guy. eh stars in ****ty movies and doesnt afraid of anything.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
i think johnny depp is a pretty cool guy. eh stars in ****ty movies and doesnt afraid of anything.
I never said any but the first of the Pirates movies were objectively good, I'm just saying I went to watch Jack Sparrow be drunk and awesome.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
is there anything going on this weekend? if not i want to invite alota ppl to come over n play

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yet you don't watch GTO which is what I suggested to you?? You know it's gotta be good if it's anime that I like.
I watch romantic comedies. Kashimashi is more on the side of romantic drama...but there was some comedy in there and more than enough romance.

I will rarely watch anything else. When I was younger, I watched stuff like DBZ, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Outlaw Star...but that stuff doesn't appeal to me much anymore. Bleach got boring and I stopped watching it.

Anime I Have Watched (almost in chronological order)

Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Dragonball GT
Pokemon (only 1st season)
Trigun (very long time ago)
Gundam Wing (very long time ago)
Robotech (very long time ago)
Outlaw Star (very long time ago)
Cowboy Bebop (very long time ago)
Blue Gender (very long time ago)
Yu-Yu Hakusho (only up to end of first tourmament a very long time ago)
Inuyasha (didn't see the very end yet)
Sailor Moon (very long time ago)
FLCL
Big O
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Powerpuff Girls Z
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ouran High School Host Club
Bleach (still going on, lost interest)
Lucky Star
Slayers
Ikkitousen (not season three yet)
Melancholy of Suzimiya Haruhi
Golden Boy
Tenchi in Tokyo
Tenchi Universe
Afro Samurai
He is my Master
Kodomo no Jikan
Rizelmine
Hayate no Gotoku
Zero no Tsukaima
DearS
Nagasarete Airantou
Mahoraba
Dragon Half
Spice and Wolf
Kyou Kara Maou
Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl

As you can see, it went from action dominated to romantic comedy dominated.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
K, I'll never recommend a manly show to you ever again. I know a majority of anime obsessors are lame social rejects who watch lame garbage. Shame that you have transferred to that as well :(

1000sadfaces

Inui

Banned via Warnings
K, I'll never recommend a manly show to you ever again. I know a majority of anime obsessors are lame social rejects who watch lame garbage. Shame that you have transferred to that as well :(

1000sadfaces
Fool! I just enjoy funny things and like romance since I am, contrary to what people may think, quite the romantic and loving person. You can't tell from how I am about Diana?

Anyways...

SOMEONE DECIDE FOR ME

A) Spice and Wolf season 2,
B) Hayate no Gotoku season 2
C) Junjou Romantica (romance/drama anime)
D) Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (I have the urge to see this again since it's been a long time and I might want a break from romantic comedies)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Fool! I just enjoy funny things and like romance since I am, contrary to what people may think, quite the romantic and loving person. You can't tell from how I am about Diana?

Anyways...

SOMEONE DECIDE FOR ME

A) Spice and Wolf season 2,
B) Hayate no Gotoku season 2
C) Junjou Romantica (romance/drama anime)
D) Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (I have the urge to see this again since it's been a long time and I might want a break from romantic comedies)
Well I knew you watched trash since you're an anime fan. I just assumed you enjoyed good tv as well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well I knew you watched trash since you're an anime fan. I just assumed you enjoyed good tv as well.
Anime isn't trash. It's extremely popular for a reason. >_>;

I watch good TV. GLENN BECK! I've also seen plenty of animes you'd have no issues with.

Pardon me for liking funny and romantic things? :confused:

Finish it, its my favorite anime of all time.
Yeah, Mew2King tells me the same thing... Idk if I ever will tbqh.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
YuYu Hakusho was beast as hell. i finished it when i was like 12 years old lol.

I like Hajime No Ippo

and Slam Dunk

Sports Animes > Those legit gay ones.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you likes sports animes, I recommended Prince of Tennis since it is extremely good. It starts off a bit rough but gets really good eventually. It's got a very huge cast of amazing characters, which is the cool thing about it imo.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
YuYu Hakusho was beast as hell. i finished it when i was like 12 years old lol.

I like Hajime No Ippo

and Slam Dunk

Sports Animes > Those legit gay ones.
Ippo is freakin amazing :D

If you likes sports animes, I recommended Prince of Tennis since it is extremely good. It starts off a bit rough but gets really good eventually. It's got a very huge cast of amazing characters, which is the cool thing about it imo.
pffff you're just saying that cuz you're in it.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Enough about anime. What I want to know is how Elizabeth Swan is able to fight on par with veteran pirates.

Top Bottom