• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh, I don't know the fact that you responded in a really positive way when people first mentioned it to you on here, and started talking about it with a lot of detail...that and you made the cover your avatar :p
Character publicity silly child :bee:. I couldn't care less what she's wearing:laugh:, or not in this case

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
'cause he's good and everybody likes him
lol, so is like half of NJ, i guess we should all just be 1 crew then.

Idc if he joins or not, but this shows why brawl crews dont matter XD

Only crew that mattered was Old School Montage.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I disagree. There were too many people in Old School Montage, like how there were too many people in Enemy Controller before the formation of 100% Juice.

The balance of power is pretty good amongst crews right now, we just people to start crew battling again.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I disagree. There were too many people in Old School Montage, like how there were too many people in Enemy Controller before the formation of 100% Juice.

The balance of power is pretty good amongst crews right now, we just people to start crew battling again.
Like i said, Old School, before we invited everyone in.

Diemm, Ether, NinjaEdd, Inui, Atomsk, Izumi, Pride, LK.

Us 8 always played together the night before every tourney we ran, and even ones we didnt. I didnt count Yes! or Baji cause they never really played with us, that made me sad :(.
Plus Yes! was pretty much part of the Rutgers crew, now MoB, and Baji was part of Paradigm or whatever they were called.

This kinda stuff doesnt happen anymore, well at least this crew lol, i dont thnk EC does it either, or they do with some of their members. I know ZB practices all the time and so does MoB I think, same with SWR. These 3 are crews, but then it still doesnt count to much cause no one ever crew battles. Crew battles need to happen again, it got everyone pumped and made this game so much better cause everyone was competing to be the best. Now no one cares to be the best it seems, everyone just plays the game for fun. While thats fine, it's always better to do both.

Allied

Smash Master
Ok some ideas so far

Get a place to practice together (imo diems :D<3)

Chill alot

We should all play wow or xbox

Hit the clubs

????????

Profit

imo tho we should encourage everyone to do crew battles

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Us 8 always played together the night before every tourney we ran, and even ones we didnt. I didnt count Yes! or Baji cause they never really played with us, that made me sad :(.
Plus Yes! was pretty much part of the Rutgers crew, now MoB, and Baji was part of Paradigm or whatever they were called.

This kinda stuff doesnt happen anymore, well at least this crew lol, i dont thnk EC does it either, or they do with some of their members. I know ZB practices all the time and so does MoB I think, same with SWR. These 3 are crews, but then it still doesnt count to much cause no one ever crew battles. Crew battles need to happen again, it got everyone pumped and made this game so much better cause everyone was competing to be the best. Now no one cares to be the best it seems, everyone just plays the game for fun. While thats fine, it's always better to do both.
It made me a sad zangief too. I don't really travel much in the summer :-/

I haven't seen my crew for a practice session in months... I play with Eazy in brawl+ a few times but that's about it. I played with keitaro like once...I mean we'd still **** everyone in a crew battle but that's besides the point.

Edit: Blackanese I don't appreciate your racism towards them asian folk. My avatar is mad observant of how you hate asians and black people and blackanese people...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director

Edd, I feel you on what you're saying, but the circumstances have changed. Since that time (what I consider the golden age of NJ Smash that I joined just after the end of lolol), players from regions further away have joined the community. All of those 8 players were Central Jersey-based, and dm was still ready and willing to drive to anything (as well as PRiDE and LK being active). At the moment, the core of NJ's Smash scene are younger and/or don't drive (me, Wyatt, Zucco, etc.), we're more spread out (lots of North Jersey involvement, Rhyme and Allied are from upstate NY, Minty is from Long Island, Blacka is in the city, Nick on Staten Island and Frank way up in Albany), and two major drivers have severely dropped in activity (dm, PRiDE).

It'd be awesome if Juice could practice before every tournament. If the members of the crew lived closer and more had their licenses, it would happen for sure. I get my license next April, and I have no problem driving North Jersey to tournaments/Juicefests the night before.

It's not the people we have in the crew that make it different, it's the situation regarding licensed drivers and location.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
So Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is nearly 3 hours. No way I can get through it. Attention span is kinda on the decline. Movies, television, and video games all feel like a huge waste of time nowadays. I'm 52 minutes in, and the storyline makes zero sense so far.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
So Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is nearly 3 hours. No way I can get through it. Attention span is kinda on the decline. Movies, television, and video games all feel like a huge waste of time nowadays. I'm 52 minutes in, and the storyline makes zero sense so far.
The movie is flat out trash. There is a 1/2 hour fight scene at the end thats cool but other than that the movie is a complete waste of time unfortunately.

Top Bottom