• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
WoW kids: I just got my computer. halp mi.
Me and diem are stoping soon to play Call of Duty and i think Allied is gonna join us.

We're gonna pick it back up though when the next patch comes out, most of us stopped and like only me, diemm, cyan and allied play still, and we're all bored too with it. Plans may change, but i recommend you dont get the game yet until we bug everyone in juice to play again lol

Allied

Smash Master
Yeah ninjaedd is right i'm about to quit again when nov 8th comes arounnd

btw when we all come back next patch if they actually go threw and nerf paladins i'm going to get my mage on this server >.>

Allied

Smash Master
i got into a car accident (kinda)

I was on the highway at around 2am driving back home and this guy cut me off (going around 80)

Deer actually popped into the road and the guy who cut in front of me swerved off the road hitting the guard rail dieing instantly

I was going around 60 and saw there was no cars behind me so i managed to miss the deer, but still went off the road and hit something lol i fractured my nose and hurt my arm (from impact >.>)

The car actually is fine LOL i was just so in the zone after the other car hit the guard rail my arm got tensed up on impact and shattered. and since my arm was holding my face back i slammed my face into the steering wheel and yeah

basically the front of the car just has some bumps and ****

both front tires blown

Was kinda gay my arm is actually better now it wasn't that bad my nose just hurts like ****

and i feel bad for the other guy but hey sh*t happens

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
No mic? AH not really then. I play Cod with friends bc it's fun that way. Without a mic I'd be playing alone really and it's not that much fun that way tbh. Can you get one soon?

KageMurphy

Smash Master

I was on the highway at around 2am driving back home and this guy cut me off (going around 80)

Deer actually popped into the road and the guy who cut in front of me swerved off the road hitting the guard rail dieing instantly

I was going around 60 and saw there was no cars behind me so i managed to miss the deer, but still went off the road and hit something lol i fractured my nose and hurt my arm (from impact >.>)

The car actually is fine LOL i was just so in the zone after the other car hit the guard rail my arm got tensed up on impact and shattered. and since my arm was holding my face back i slammed my face into the steering wheel and yeah

both front tires blown

Was kinda gay my arm is actually better now it wasn't that bad my nose just hurts like ****

It's punishment for all those terrible threads, next time the deer won't miss.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

both front tires blown

Wtf, we told you to spend the night at dm's house, instead of driving home late as hell, after a long day. My bad luck is contagious.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
UchihaSasuke099 (1 year ago) said:
The truth is, Snake is a character that you need to fully grasp in order to be good with him. If not, then you're going to get murdered by others. Took me about 3 days to master him, so yeah. But, once you fully grasp him, you'll see that he's not really that bad of a character. If you need some tips on using him, just ask. I got a TON of tips for him =]
I love random youtube comments.

Top Bottom