• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'll drive to NJ tournaments after I get a GPS. NY is out of the question at the moment, though, because:

$10 Doubles
$10 Singles
$10 Venue
$11 NY Toll (split)
$10 Gas (split)
$xx Parking (varies)(split)

You have to place top 2 in one of the events to barely profit, unless it's a major. I can think of a lot better things to do with that money.

Zucco

Smash Master
dont worry Ether, You and I could win any doubles event with our Ike/Falco Combo.

Zucco

Smash Master
MintyFlesh? When did this happen? hes good and I'll probably say yes but this is all so sudden.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Minty has my vote.

Allied, sorry brah, no more hot WoW sex for me until 3.3 hits. I'm gonna focus on Brawl and Tatsunoko in the mean time.

Allied

Smash Master
Minty has my vote.

Allied, sorry brah, no more hot WoW sex for me until 3.3 hits. I'm gonna focus on Brawl and Tatsunoko in the mean time.
wtf,

1. does that mean no more vent?

and 2.

Does that mean your going to enter tournaments now?

why ur not playing now?
don't tell me "LOL WARRIORS SUCK or something" paladins have it bad right now >.<

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
1. I'll be on vent.
2. Yeah, i'm gonna go to tournaments.
3. SPACE LANCE

Nah, Warriors are fine, I just don't have a compelling reason to play the game right now. I also figured, $15 a month to play WoW vs $20 a month to go to the gym. Picked gym.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Keitaro, Minty's placed better at other events. I think he got 5th at Gauntlet last weekend, and he's been placing top 8 consistently.

If anyone else objects to Minty joining, please speak now before I add him to the roster. (one "no" does not prevent someone from being added)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I actually thought 9th was a pretty good placing but good stuff to Minty if he's done even better than that.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
vCannino93 (2:23:20 PM): inui and cheese are so alike
vCannino93 (2:23:22 PM): they lose to mario
vCannino93 (2:23:23 PM): and then die inside
not a golfer207 (2:23:28 PM): LOOL
not a golfer207 (2:23:28 PM): OMFG
not a golfer207 (2:23:29 PM): XDDDDD

Top Bottom