• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Allied too good.

Unrelated: The Progressive car insurance website is extremely terrible, but their rates are good! So annoying.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Who wants to go to CT tomorrow give me a ride and ill team with you and pay gas

ANTi_

Smash Hero
HOW ABOUT WE GO TO Connecticut AS A CREW BECAUSE THAT'S THE POINT OF A CREW TO ME.....................TRAVELING TOGETHER....

Inui

Banned via Warnings

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Someone give me (and my brother) a ride to SOMETHING. It's my last weekend coming home for a while :(. I'll pay handsomely.
SHUT UP

YOU HAVE A CAR RiDE YOURSELF ***.

-----

Now remember my offer people, if you take me to CT/VA/PA tomorrow i will team with you and pay gas money ;)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Shouldn't be driving 1979 Ford Chargers lil *****
Anti, wtf. You're really getting to be an annoying kid now. You weren't ANYTHING like this before you started getting good at Brawl. Very sad. Come on now, you don't know what it was like getting home today, and I have no idea how my family is going to get this car back, it's not just mine and it's all we have right now.

I know you're joking around, but you're crossing the line now

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
How about we make a crew where if you join it you just chill and sit down and talk about your feelings so everyone gets along and doesn't fight. I'll call it "100% Friendly Guys : Friendliest crew on the East Coast : Now accepting friendlies".

Get it? It's like a pun on the word friendly cause we're accepting "friendlies", like casual matches before a tournament, and "friendlies", like we're recruiting people who are nice guys.

SERIOUSLY GUYS I'M A CREWS GENIUS/GOD.

EDIT:

HOLY F*SDF*ING SH!&*@#T YOU GUYS WHEN THE @*#% DID THIS CREW APPEAR!?!? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247024

Friendly Controller?!?! FRIENDLY MY @!*()#%@%SS OMG I WILL WR#CK THEY"R# F*CGIN G SH*TW SO HARD )MG THIS IS SO GAY GODAFAMITZ! Wow. Just wow. Freakin STOLE MY IDEA> GDSLIF3UCK.

Darn it!

Dude. Freakin.. blahh. I mean really? REALLY????

Freakin 100% Friendly Guys and Friendly Controller are NEVER going to get along. I'm pretty sure eventually all of Friendly Controller is going to realize how much they hate each other and is going to split up and form my crew 100% Friendly Guys and we'll become super popular and the new crew that everyone wants to be in cause we're so awesome and Friendly Controller will have to resort to recruiting super lame people like Thiocyanide (no offense thiocyanide but you are kind of super lame). Seriously dudes. Wow. I can't believe this just happened.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Top Bottom