• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Shut up Snakeee

You mad because M2K gets more Poon than you.
No, I do sometimes but.....oh man I don't want to have to explain myself here lol. I just have weird preferences like even though I like women I'd rather be the passive one with them so the girl's into that are far fewer.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
no, I Do Sometimes But.....oh Man I Don't Want To Have To Explain Myself Here Lol. I Just Have Weird Preferences Like Even Though I Like Women I'd Rather Be The Passive One With Them So The Girl's Into That Are Far Fewer.
Sooooooo Gayyyy

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Word he basically just said "I dont want a female"

CAUGHT!

EDIT: Minty take out that giant *** picture.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo guys so at work today they switched me to a new department to pack up small packages (****s gay)

anyway there was this black guy there that says alot of 4chan stuff that was my supervisor

it was mad funny then this crazy woman came in and she was like

"WTF I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET OUT AT 4:30 and NOW I GOTTA LEAVE AT 5:30 FU*K that"

and he replys

"what, the kitchen?, not if i was in charge"

LOL

ADHD

Smash Hero
No, I do sometimes but.....oh man I don't want to have to explain myself here lol. I just have weird preferences like even though I like women I'd rather be the passive one with them so the girl's into that are far fewer.
Silly, silly virgin.

Anyway, can someone link me to the PA tournament coming up this weekend? Doom?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Jeez, I accidentally slip one tiny fraction of something personal, and of course a bunch of kids blow it up into something else. It's too easy for me to say things online sometimes, but I'll make sure not to do that again, children.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Jeez, I accidentally slip one tiny fraction of something personal, and of course a bunch of kids blow it up into something else. It's too easy for me to say things online sometimes, but I'll make sure not to do that again, children.
It's ok, bro. I actually feel the same. I want DugFinn to OWN me. :love:

Inui

Banned via Warnings

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
You have your A+ yet inui?

I took a mock A+ exam in my hardware and maintenance class and got a 84 er sumthing wasn't too hard, I plan on taking it sometime this winter.

Top Bottom