• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You have your A+ yet inui?

I took a mock A+ exam in my hardware and maintenance class and got a 84 er sumthing wasn't too hard, I plan on taking it sometime this winter.
Not yet. I'll be taking that after I graduate. I'm just going to review my hardware books.

I got like an 880 or something out of 900 and finished it in 6 minutes, lmao...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm sorry everyone, and I'ma let you finish, but Computer Science is one of the best majors of all time!

I was thinking about taking an A+ exam way back when I was in 8th grade, my friend did I think and passed. I seriously have known enough stuff to pass it since then. How do I take it? I would love to get certified for it.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'm sorry everyone, and I'ma let you finish, but Computer Science is one of the best majors of all time!

I was thinking about taking an A+ exam way back when I was in 8th grade, my friend did I think and passed. I seriously have known enough stuff to pass it since then. How do I take it? I would love to get certified for it.
Shut up *** making versions of brawl+ doesn't apply as Computer Science

NERD

Stop with that Kanye **** too.

PLAYED OUT LIKE MELEE

OFY

Sonic main since 08'

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mondays stay away from the tech field, so I don't have classes with them usually, and if they are in there, they're usually fine. It's the Mondays in the cafeteria that suck. :(

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lolol. Ahh well.

Is Dave taking you to Palpi's? I just realized his event is 2 hours and 15min from me. Could I chill at your place Friday night and go with you the following morning?

Just google it Frank.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lolol. Ahh well.

Is Dave taking you to Palpi's? I just realized his event is 2 hours and 15min from me. Could I chill at your place Friday night and go with you the following morning?

Just google it Frank.
PRiDE is taking me, Atomsk, Dave, and a friend from school. Idk if we can fit you...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lmao im getting Emotion out of Inui.

ITS HAPPENIN

only if i was awake i would of followed through

EDIT: And i will proceed to act like a Monday every time you post something in here.

Zucco

Smash Master
So I keep noticing people in my school who look sorta like people from this crew. I saw someone who looked like Doom except he wasnt as hot, I saw someone who looked like Blackanese but he was fat, and I saw someone who looked like Shadow but she didn't have enough eyeliner on. worlds are colliding!

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
So I keep noticing people in my school who look sorta like people from this crew. I saw someone who looked like Doom except he wasnt as hot, I saw someone who looked like Blackanese but he was fat, and I saw someone who looked like Shadow but she didn't have enough eyeliner on. worlds are colliding!
oh DAYUMS NUGGUH

and LOL get at fatanese

and bizzaro doom

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i went to applebees and saw a ghetto *** kai OMG LOL'

i really stared at him and made sure it wasnt kai with a fitted and grown out white boy fro. and he was walking with a feminine looking snakeee so it got extra werid

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
i went to applebees and saw a ghetto *** kai OMG LOL'

i really stared at him and made sure it wasnt kai with a fitted and grown out white boy fro. and he was walking with a feminine looking snakeee so it got extra werid
I buy pants that fit. Ghetto Kai can't happen :)

Allied

Smash Master
Crew Vote for our new mascot actually

Skeletor

or

Kermit i think

or

Cute turtle :3

or

Carlton

and last but not least

Cereal Guy