• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well, it's been fun but i think i want to resign from the Juice roster.

Please refrain from messaging me on AIM about this subject.

Ksizzle knows but dont message him either.

/100% Serious.

Allied

Smash Master
this crew is falling apart?
lol wut how is it falling apart random comments like that just create uneeded drama

just because anti is leaving doesn't me we aren't **** still

right buddy boy :D

i respect you're decision to leave tho

Allied

Smash Master
So, ksizzle you're in love with one of your friends, but she has a boyfriend and won't have sex with you, anyway.

What you will need is: 1 knife, 1 ring, access to a sunbed and ability to grow a beard

Step 1: Place ring on your wedding finger and avoid contact with your friend for a month

Step 2: Stop shaving and use sunbed to gain a tan

Step 3: After a month when your beard is full and your tan is noticeable, remove the ring from your finger

Step 4: Remove all your clothes and break into your friends house

Step 5: Use the knife to cut your body in various places, Avoid the face if possible focus on back the more blood the better

Step 6: Enter your friends bedroom and lie face down on the floor and wait for her return

Step 7: When she enters the room pretend to be unconscious, Allow her to turn you over and try to wake you for a few seconds before you open your eyes. The injuries to your body will serve as a distraction to your nakedness. She will be more concerned of your wellbeing instead of fearing the naked man in her room.

Step 8: When she asks what happened to you, ignore all her questions. Instead you must act confused and ask what date it is. If it is September 26th she will reply "September 26th" to which you must reply "No what year is it"

Step 9: Upon hearing the year say the words "It worked" in a dragged out weary voice then pretend to lose consciousness again for a few seconds. This implys that whatever it is that worked required much effort.

Step 10: If your friend is curious she will ask "What worked", even if she doesn't ask this its important you say these words "(insert friends name here), I'm from the future" in your most deadpan voice.

Step 11: Pause for 10 seconds to all the incrediableness of the situation to sink in. There will be no reason to doubt your claim, Your bread will make you seem many years old, and the cuts will add weight to the idea that you're from a post-apocalyptic future where a war is currently taking place

Step 12: Raise your left hand to your face. All women are very observant, so your friend will noticed a tan line on your wedding ring finger. If she is educated to a decent standard she will realize that you were married and your ring has disappeared, because clothing and all other items cannot travel through time, your nudity will support this.

Step 13: Now comes the hard part, The monologue. In your own words you must give a speech that mentions these key points.

a. you are married to each other in the future
b. her current boyfriend is dead
c. the world is coming to an end its up to you to pick a reason, i from past personal experience recommend war against the machines the whole situation will be backed up with the terminator franchise, Irobot and matrix
d. In the future your relationship is not going well.
e. You've come back in time because you can't help but feel that she would of been happier with her current boyfriend if he wasn't killed
f. Her current boyfriend is going to be hit by a bus a day and 6 months away from the current date, she should stop him from goign to work that day.
g. if she does exactly what you say the current version of yourself will be erased and you will never get married. If she quesions, simply reference back to the future lol.

Step 14: Unless your friend is made of stone she will quickly become overrun with emotions. Especially at your selflessness. Get to your feet and go to kiss her goodbye. It is VERY important you do this with he confidence of a man thats done this MANY times to her.

Step 15: There is no possible way now you are not about to have sex with her. You're naked, You're kissing her, in her bedroom, Agreeing to erase a version of yourself to make her happy, and as far as she knows you have had sex many times in the future that will no longer happen, so she should think to herself that maybe should she have one memory of it

Step 16: after having sex ask to have some clothes then leave.

Step 17: Shave off your beard and coat your wedding ring in fake tan, Carry on as if nothing has happened.

There will be 3 possible outcomes if you do this kelvin

1) During sex some feelings that she didn't know existed are awakened, and she will leave her current boyfriend for you
2) Life will carry on as normal
3) You will be filled with guilt because of this moral grey area where you aren't exactly sure if what you have done counts as some low level ****, in which you might commit sucide

Prove me wrong.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
lol why do peolpe think this crew is falling apart, anti ain't the whole crew, just because he's an angry little kid who can't get his adderall any more, doesnt mean we're done.

Im gonna be gone today so Anti U MAD BRO?

I said this back in May, around this time this crew would fall apart, lol its not, but if it does Old School Montage is coming back. Allied spin that track!

Allied

Smash Master
lol why do peolpe think this crew is falling apart, anti ain't the whole crew, just because he's an angry little kid who can't get his adderall any more, doesnt mean we're done.

Im gonna be gone today so Anti U MAD BRO?

I said this back in May, around this time this crew would fall apart, lol its not, but if it does Old School Montage is coming back. Allied spin that track!

LOL THATS MY PALADIN IN GAME

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT ALLIED OMG THAT STORY SCVARED THE **** OUT OF ME. nice work copying and pasting that tho. http://www.syde-sho.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31643

fail.

um hey idiots. did actually notice that i wrote "this crew is falling appart?" before anti left? your ****ing morons. look at the time stamps
This.

Niggas on the boards on that dumb shit, all of you just smack yourself son.

Allied

Smash Master
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT ALLIED OMG THAT STORY SCVARED THE **** OUT OF ME. nice work copying and pasting that tho. http://www.syde-sho.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31643

fail.

um hey idiots. did actually notice that i wrote "this crew is falling appart?" before anti left? your ****ing morons. look at the time stamps
Yeah you said that and then anti immediately said after that hes leaving and YOU are the only one who knows why
Theres 7 minutes between you saying it and anti saying it, its assume its both connected regardless of who said what first.

Therefore it would be assumed it is unneeded drama being start up regardless of anti leaving

as for the story
it was funny lol

this is a copy situation if you guys didnt see it may way

*before posts*

Hey man i'm quitting the football team
Aw why
****s gay brah
Ah ok

*announces over loud speaker* "Is the football team falling apart"

*announces right after* " Well, it's been fun but i think i want to resign from the football roster.

Please refrain from messaging me on AIM about this subject.

Ksizzle knows but dont message him either.

/100% Football".

amirite?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ADHD and Chibo beat Inui and Shadow in Grand Finals at Palpi's lmao.

And ADHD 6-0d Shadow in tournament.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui gonna get roasted hard.

1) Because he says ADHD is horrible in doubles.

2) They were double MK vs ROB + Diddy lawl.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lol, get @ Chibo. Good stuff, guys.

I guess ADHD was mad from last time and 6-0'd the hell out of Shadow. Sorry, Shadow :(

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Fixed the first post up, removed ksizzle/Anti/JG.

You're idiots if you think the crew is falling apart.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i honestly dont know why ppl have this stigma that diddy is so bad in doubles, and that adhd wasnt good at doubles wtf

its prob just cause all of his teammates or ppl that attempt to team with diddy in general dont know how to use bananas along with him effectively and instead get ***** by them. wow double mk was so hard to fight though with rob diddy lol. anything not double mk was 1,000,000x easier

Allied

Smash Master
i Honestly Dont Know Why Ppl Have This Stigma That Diddy Is So Bad In Doubles, And That Adhd Wasnt Good At Doubles Wtf

Its Prob Just Cause All Of His Teammates Or Ppl That Attempt To Team With Diddy In General Dont Know How To Use Bananas Along With Him Effectively And Instead Get ***** By Them. Wow Double Mk Was So Hard To Fight Though With Rob Diddy Lol. Anything Not Double Mk Was 1,000,000x Easier
I ****ing Love You Chibo

Chibo For 3!

Allied

Smash Master
Yo doom remake the Main page imo add some flavor

also add our new mascot

(imaged removed)

btw good **** wyatt :D

Allied

Smash Master
Zucco's summary

meh just another lucario

<3

i demand new summary too

must include these key points

****** md/va
*best kirby in ny/nj
*is mad cute
*girlfriend just broke up with him
*car broke down
*works alot

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Let's play at Zucco's again house this week. I'll go a real character, this week.

Allied, my son, I have a few things to say to you:

1. Quit that job that has you working ******** hours. Work somewhere else.
2. Move closer to us. Or closer to the city at least.
3. I'm pumped.

Top Bottom