• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
Let's play at Zucco's again house this week. I'll go a real character, this week.

Allied, my son, I have a few things to say to you:

1. Quit that job that has you working ******** hours. Work somewhere else.
2. Move closer to us. Or closer to the city at least.
3. I'm pumped.
I am going to quit soon but yeah check atlantic north forums in a second i did something at work and now i'm making like 22 dollars an hour

also whenever you guys can chill on wednesday, thursday or sunday i'll drive out regardless if your 3 hours away LOL i'll try to grab doom but he has school those days (do you have sunday school doom? LOL)

Ethers pumped

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
No, I don't have Sunday school. I am an atheist.

I'll go either day if you can return me by a reasonable hour (see: probably no later than midnight).

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm sig change do i smell?

Dave hit me up on aim about it. Internet at my house is down tho btw. Just leave me a message and I'll get on it when I get the time.

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm just talking about a few people at a time, my parents probably wouldn't want me to invite too many people at a single time.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Alright, i'm gonna start playing Twilight Princess for the first time ever. I think I will do a Three-Hearts-Challenge.

Zucco

Smash Master
If Ibuki gets in, I'm so using her along with Bison, But Juri does look pretty cool.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I can't believe Tekkaman is any good though. I hate charge character. I can see why Ken is good but I dislike his supers, they don't combo in the way I would like. (OoAir Combo's)

I'm sticking with Rock-Batsu/Yatterman-1 for now.

Top Bottom