• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Aha! A drawback for his enhanced vision is the inability to properly insert images to his posts!

Max Ketchum

It's a **** shame that you edited your post quickly enough so the "Last edited by Shadow 111 at <whatever time>" bit didn't come up. :p You totally sucked enough to put url tags around it instead of img.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm dropping Snake for MK and playing as gay as possible. To prove that MK is ban worthy. You'll see on saturday.

Max Ketchum

Ban MK, yo.

Edit: Lol, I'm one post behind Ether. *makes a random post somewhere*

Re-edit: Yup. Tied.

Max Ketchum

But Ether, he's ADORABLE! *snuggles MK*

Look at those mittens and slippers...how could you deny him?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Anti, shelby marx can eat a ****. thats not evenher real name LOL miranda cosgrove all the way. must change avy now!

Allied

Smash Master
ether add my paladin to the guild >.>

anyone up for heroic pinnacle today? i needz gearorz

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Get out of this thread and go finish FF7!
One of two conversations would occur were I to do this at this moment and my boss were to walk in:

boss: Mr. Heath, what exactly do you think you are doing?!?!
me: Not now! Can't you see I'm tryin to beat Ruby Weapon?!?!
boss: I had no idea! Carry on!

or

boss: It seems you aren't doing any work at the moment
me: Nope, I'm maxing out my materia, so unless you have an expert knowledge of Dark Matter I'd appreciate if you didn't bother me during my first run through supposedly the greatest game ever made.
boss: Clean out your desk

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
One of two conversations would occur were I to do this at this moment and my boss were to walk in:

boss: Mr. Heath, what exactly do you think you are doing?!?!
me: Not now! Can't you see I'm tryin to beat Ruby Weapon?!?!
boss: I had no idea! Carry on!

or

boss: It seems you aren't doing any work at the moment
me: Nope, I'm maxing out my materia, so unless you have an expert knowledge of Dark Matter I'd appreciate if you didn't bother me during my first run through supposedly the greatest game ever made.
boss: Clean out your desk

HAHA do it!!!!!!!!!!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
I told Kelvin that the first violinist in chamber is a hotter version of Miranda Cosgrove ^_^, because she is!

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think it'd be awesome to make a crew called AVALANCHE....wait I think there was one, but I'll make it anyway :laugh:.
It'd be awesome we could have a Biggs, Wedge, Jessie, Cloud, Tifa, and Barret...was that all?
The Turks would be equally awesome...but we'd have to bring Reno back

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lmao!! I love this one.

DM wants me to hack his wii but I don't feel like driving to his place tomorrow morning :p If I don't come in the morning then I'll come at night DM. And if I don't come at night, then I'll come Friday morning, lol, I'll text you.

Also last time I was there he tried to get Zucco to play WOW. Don't give in Zucco!!

Zucco

Smash Master
Lmao!! I love this one.

DM wants me to hack his wii but I don't feel like driving to his place tomorrow morning :p If I don't come in the morning then I'll come at night DM. And if I don't come at night, then I'll come Friday morning, lol, I'll text you.

Also last time I was there he tried to get Zucco to play WOW. Don't give in Zucco!!
A few days ago Brandon asked for my email. Next thing I know I'm downloading the trial for WoW. I actually haven't played it yet since downloading it, mainly because the download took forever on my computer and everytime I tried to continue I got hit with an update I had to install.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
A few days ago Brandon asked for my email. Next thing I know I'm downloading the trial for WoW. I actually haven't played it yet since downloading it, mainly because the download took forever on my computer and everytime I tried to continue I got hit with an update I had to install.
Bro, remember that life is better than WoW. And that the sun is good for your skin complexion, wow isn't.

Top Bottom