• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ Oh. it's a new technique surprised no one told you about it yet.

Allied

Smash Master
Do it ether! no really

u going to inui's event btw ether? haven't seen u in SOO long

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1st Razer(SNAKE) $550
2nd Gnes(DIDDY) $250
3rd Dojo(DIDDY/KIRBY) $100
4th Fliphop(DIDDY) $50
5th Lee M(LUCARIO) $25
5th MikeHaze (MARTH) $25
7th UTD Zac(G&W)
7th Bwett (YOSHI/D3/DIDDY)

5 DIDDYS! FINALLY IT HAS BEGUN! BAN DIDDY!

Snakeee

Smash Master
1st Razer(SNAKE) $550
2nd Gnes(DIDDY) $250
3rd Dojo(DIDDY/KIRBY) $100
4th Fliphop(DIDDY) $50
5th Lee M(LUCARIO) $25
5th MikeHaze (MARTH) $25
7th UTD Zac(G&W)
7th Bwett (YOSHI/D3/DIDDY)

5 DIDDYS! FINALLY IT HAS BEGUN! BAN DIDDY!
They banned Meta? Ughh a Diddy fest will ruin this game for me lmao. Unban the man with the mask!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
They banned Meta? Ughh a Diddy fest will ruin this game for me lmao. Unban the man with the mask!
I'm not pro ban on MK but in regards to this list, you'll notice that snake won the event. Diddy is good but MK and Snake are better. The only diddy people lose toin this area is wyatt bc he is quite simply better than people in this area except a few. Call it his character all you want though

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm taking down that little monkey. I feel like using Marth again, I'm good with him now. I don't know though I like being able to glide toss banana - double d-smash - up air - insert follow up here.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm taking down that little monkey. I feel like using Marth again, I'm good with him now. I don't know though I like being able to glide toss banana - double d-smash - up air - insert follow up here.
I'd miss Diddy john's if you used marth :(. Peach wins it too though and you already have experience with the kitchen whores. Use her :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Hope this is a joke. ya know..would be a shame if i had to press charges for battery...knowing how things are doing with you...:laugh:
The number of times you've mentioned his sister could easily make a harassment charge. Wouldn't bother with legal threats.

Financial jokes aren't cool

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hope this is a joke. ya know..would be a shame if i had to press charges for battery...knowing how things are doing with you...:laugh:
What is that supposed to mean? Are you laughing at my financial state? I myself am handling myself fine. I don't know why my brother would bring that up anyway to you. And of course I was joking, do you think I would seriously do anything to you? I'm a pretty strict pacifist. It is annoying when you take jokes too far with my sister though.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
It's funny how Kelvin is making fun of people for not having money. I'm in no position to talk, but god****.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
wtf wow frank thatd be insulting nick. i wouldnt do that. i meant poker but i guess i shouldve been specific.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i'm back from camping!
it was really fun, but i was a bit paranoid because the area we were in has a lot of bears. lol

kelvin was obviously joking, though he shouldn't have made a joke like that in the first place. now that people told him that was a bad comment to make, i say we just forget it. my brother said he wasn't really mad at it, but didn't really understand what kelvin meant.

Snakeee

Smash Master
wtf wow frank thatd be insulting nick. i wouldnt do that. i meant poker but i guess i shouldve been specific.
Well didn't you realize how that looked after my brother had apparently just mentioned my family's financial state to you? Even if you didn't know that I knew he told you about it, its not a good idea to chance that.
Yeah, next time be more specific. It's alright I'm an easy going guy, and I know you were just messing with me.....anyway I am still well in the profit margin as far as poker goes :p

Top Bottom