• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
i think its 65-35 or 60-40 snakes favor

if snake camps right....kirby cant do ANYTHING
the only reason the matchup ratio is even that close bc kirby can take snakes power and camp back...thats honestly the only chance kirby has against a campy snake
ight thanks candy

when i come to md/va son

we gotta do a 1dollar MM you know =P

XD

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
candy has the campiest snake so he would know lol.

watching ally play snake like MK is insanely funny tho. Fair all day. but if kirby gets a grab low % its like 45 % on snake and after that not much happens to snake and kurrbeh dies at 100
of course i camp..whats wrong with camping?? y pick a worse strategy when u can pick the best strategy....im just saying thats what any smart COMPETITIVE person would/should do

and you can pull a gernade after kirby fthrows to start the gonzo combo...so not even that works

Allied

Smash Master
all i do is just utilt spam dawg u should see<3

na but snakes do find clever ways to get out of kirby combos no lie

most i can ever do is Dthrow to 2 utilts i think

then they can jump

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
knights of cygnus are amazing and should have been this way since the begining doom try one

Allied

Smash Master
Omg i need to stay out of the **** metaknight ban thread everytiem i post i get another infraction i'm about to get banned LOL

Zucco

Smash Master
Omg i need to stay out of the **** metaknight ban thread everytiem i post i get another infraction i'm about to get banned LOL
lol no wonder Inui got banned, well thats my guess at least.

Allied

Smash Master
basically lol he ruined some kids life and then i started getting like 4 infractions and inui immediately got banned

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
MK isn't good enough to ban. I wish I could go to tournaments and fight nothing but MK.

Also, Melee is fun.
I'm playing FFIX.

Edit: MK is possibly broken if allowed to fully abuse IDC, planking, and air camping. Having to ban strategies to keep a character legal is obviously questionable.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
This whole ban can eat my ****. One of two things is gonna happen.

1. mk doesn't get banned.
2. MK gets banned. Then I go to tournament to beat up you pro banner ******s. Then play melee. Then never come back. :D

bajisci

Smash Ace
It better be, it's been in development for so long.

Is it still in closed beta?
yea it is, i should clarify that its pretty good by level 10 lol that doesnt mean that much. just got my wings flying is ****ing sweeeet

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
aion is kinda bad. i played korean server and at the begining ur all like omg this games gonan be so beast but just play it a little longer. not worth the hype and all the years it took jsut to have it resemble WoW too much.

its good and all but like to progress u NEED to PVP. thats probably why i dont like it as much as other ppl will cuz im more into PVE and quests that have story/ are fun

bajisci

Smash Ace
aion is kinda bad. i played korean server and at the begining ur all like omg this games gonan be so beast but just play it a little longer. not worth the hype and all the years it took jsut to have it resemble WoW too much.

its good and all but like to progress u NEED to PVP. thats probably why i dont like it as much as other ppl will cuz im more into PVE and quests that have story/ are fun
hmm alright well i gotta play more, i'll see -_-

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im having keit,spam , and other players come over thurs and if anyone wants to come they are welcome let me know.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm back, after tripping on various medications and sleeping for a week.

Lol what? Inui got banned?!

Top Bottom