• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
He doesn't want to officially be in the crew, yet he actively participates with us. It's basically honorary, but a step above.

JG and Anti both frequently post in this thread, which is why I mentioned it in here, lol. I kinda did word it wrong, though. Real question: Does everyone approve of Allied joining?

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I just logged off of WoW and looked out my window, there's this bright shinny thing in the sky.

Im going for a walk.

Allied

Smash Master
i didnt even know this discussion was going on

<333

Edit;

Ninja Edd thats how i quit too
=]

but now i'm smashboards and maplestory QQ

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
you have played maplestory for 72 hours, we suggest you log off or take a break

NO FACK YOU

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Criz, i've been going to the club every wednesday i swear i see you sometimes.

got a brother?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
hahah idk if ur being stereo typical

but yes i go there every two weeks or so. il say hi to u and well go downstairs to your room and find us some hot girls who like guys who smash.

good plan ^_^ ?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
hahah idk if ur being stereo typical

but yes i go there every two weeks or so. il say hi to u and well go downstairs to your room and find us some hot girls who like guys who smash.

good plan ^_^ ?
Im mad confused off what you just said but..

IIGHT

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol yes its me you have been seeing.

we should hang out and mk ditto in real life. on the dancefloor obviously

Allied

Smash Master

Back in my prime

#2 Ranked PvPer in my server

get at me diem <3

EDIT-**** i had a curse word in the link lol

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hmmm, i kinda want him to get banned already so everyone can stop complaining. it's getting really annoying. also i can see how he makes gameplay seem "unfair" at some levels.
on the other hand, i do enjoying winning money.... so it's a very tough decision. i won't vote for a while until i can make a good decision.

i believe that without mk the game is going to become insane, lol. i think there will be A LOT of character counter picking going on. at least for the mk mains that won't have a solid main anymore.
i for one plan to pick up every high tier character and counter pick everyone.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
hmmm, i kinda want him to get banned already so everyone can stop complaining. it's getting really annoying. also i can see how he makes gameplay seem "unfair" at some levels.
on the other hand, i do enjoying winning money.... so it's a very tough decision. i won't vote for a while until i can make a good decision.

i believe that without mk the game is going to become insane, lol. i think there will be A LOT of character counter picking going on. at least for the mk mains that won't have a solid main anymore.
i for one plan to pick up every high tier character and counter pick everyone.
CPing with all the good chars usually doesn't exceed the 6:4 ratio. It's not really a big deal. I doubt the game will become worse.

Idc if he stays or not. He's a pain in the *** but chars like Rob, Snake, Olimar, and Wario are far more annoying.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
mk does not deserved to be banned....iono if ppl notice....but theres only a FEW mk's out there that win

plus if u ask me....snake is the best character...from what im seeing lately snake ***** other characters much harder than mk does....i dont see what the big deal is with that character...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
mk does not deserved to be banned....iono if ppl notice....but theres only a FEW mk's out there that win

plus if u ask me....snake is the best character...from what im seeing lately snake ***** other characters much harder than mk does....i dont see what the big deal is with that character...
qft

qft

Mann they shouldn't let scrubs vote.
qft x 100000

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
snake players only leave their A button to click b and pull a nade. the rest is L + A down, uptilit.

but it works wtf O_O

anyway mk 4 lyfe

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I know JG is potentially coming (right?) XD so I thought I'd repost this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238052 -- I hope some of you can come and support the Melee monthly! Even if you don't play, come anyway and learn and have fun!
I was gonna hit that up but I found out 2 days ago that my sisters are coming back from puerto rico so I gotta be w/ them all day lolz they've been gone for a month.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
hey candy whats the matchup between kirby and snake?
i think its 65-35 or 60-40 snakes favor

if snake camps right....kirby cant do ANYTHING
the only reason the matchup ratio is even that close bc kirby can take snakes power and camp back...thats honestly the only chance kirby has against a campy snake

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
candy has the campiest snake so he would know lol.

watching ally play snake like MK is insanely funny tho. Fair all day. but if kirby gets a grab low % its like 45 % on snake and after that not much happens to snake and kurrbeh dies at 100

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i think its 65-35 or 60-40 snakes favor

if snake camps right....kirby cant do ANYTHING
the only reason the matchup ratio is even that close bc kirby can take snakes power and camp back...thats honestly the only chance kirby has against a campy snake
ChuDat did to me when I was clearly going to win an MM set with my Snake against him. :( It was soooo gay.

I also played like garbage in game two.

Oh well, lol. I'll win next time.

Top Bottom