• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ADHD
Anti
Doom
ksizzle

Notice a similarity with these people?
Basically the only ones actually attending stuff in this crew.

They're all under 18?
im 18

None of them can beat me in melee?
and u base this off....what? i dont think youve ever seen me play that trash

They're all not as good looking as me?
I think wyatt and inui can speak for this one. lets move on.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Will there be any melee setups?

I kinda want to finish the summer with that tournament since August 31st my Fall semester starts at college.

I wanna play melee with you and hab :)
Maybe, but you should just come to Saffron city for that.

Allied

Smash Master
Dear Allied,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Flaming. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7934461

Quote:
Your all fools

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
Curse you sonic boards

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You need a smack in the face with a dueling glove it seems...:bee:
lol dude they got so bad that I was cutting myself during the eps back in high school. I wanted to scream at how terribly unfunny they became. I think the show started getting bad in 2002, can't remember the year exactly.

and u base this off....what? i dont think youve ever seen me play that trash
Uh, what?

Allied

Smash Master
lol XDDD you wanna know why i said tho

"Yeah i mean anyone can just pick up ice climbers and then its a 100-0 MU in their favor once you learn the easy grabs"

EDiT- THUMBS IS PISSED

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol dude they got so bad that I was cutting myself during the eps back in high school. I wanted to scream at how terribly unfunny they became. I think the show started getting bad in 2002, can't remember the year exactly.

Uh, what?
It became less consistent for sure, but what do you expect for a show, a cartoon nonetheless, being on the air for such a long time? They still have many good episodes imo but you are more than welcome to your opinion.

"Yeah i mean anyone can just pick up ice climbers and then its a 100-0 MU in their favor once you learn the easy grabs"

EDiT- THUMBS IS PISSED
100-0 for icy's vs sonic? No wonder that was marked as flaming. Just flat out wrong lol

Allied

Smash Master
lol everyone was like "Yeahhhh D00D your too right man i'm gonna go pick up icies as my secondary" meanwhile half of them are wifi stars lol

ugh >.<

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It became less consistent for sure, but what do you expect for a show, a cartoon nonetheless, being on the air for such a long time? They still have many good episodes imo but you are more than welcome to your opinion.
Yeah I think for a couple seasons it got pretty bad, but fairly recently there have been pretty good eps.

Classics are the best though :D

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol everyone was like "Yeahhhh D00D your too right man i'm gonna go pick up icies as my secondary" meanwhile half of them are wifi stars lol

ugh >.<
You basically gave them a john for losing to IC. Of course they are gonna go along with it lol.

Yeah I think for a couple seasons it got pretty bad, but fairly recently there have been pretty good eps.

Classics are the best though :D
Agreed.

Waverly hills was one of the newest and one of my favorites. Leave it to Lisa(an 8 year old child) to realize that Hannah Montana is a no talent waste.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

EDiT- THUMBS IS PISSED
I can't stand when ignorant people insult things they know nothing about :laugh:

100-0 for icy's vs sonic? No wonder that was marked as flaming. Just flat out wrong lol
They were amazing for what, 14 years? I'm talking about how they had 200 or so eps straight that were all the funniest ****ing things on this planet. And then it got so bad to the point where I'd laugh once or twice at most each ep so I had to stop watching. I wish they could have kept being just as funny, oh well.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I can't stand when ignorant people insult things they know nothing about :laugh:

They were amazing for what, 14 years? I'm talking about how they had 200 or so eps straight that were all the funniest ****ing things on this planet. And then it got so bad to the point where I'd laugh once or twice at most each ep so I had to stop watching. I wish they could have kept being just as funny, oh well.
Depends on who you talk to. Ive heard by the 8th, 6th, and now in this case, the 14th season in which it started to decline. There were always episodes I disliked, i was still able to appreciate the show and really enjoy the good ones. Harry shearer didn't notice a decline in quality till just recently. Depends who you talk to like I said.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Enemy Controller won every single event today at GameTable.

Hahahahahaha.

Anti and ADHD would have only mattered in normal singles, so we would have had three regardless.

EC2g00dz.

</trash talk>

BRING ON THE FLAMES, PUPPETS!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Enemy Controller won every single event today at GameTable.

Hahahahahaha.

Anti and ADHD would have only mattered in normal singles, so we would have had three regardless.

EC2g00dz.

</trash talk>

BRING ON THE FLAMES, PUPPETS!
The car with every winning entrant of every event was an hour and a half late too :laugh:. "Wait, don't start. We'll be there to take everyone's money soon, just give us 10 minutes." About 4 of these calls took place :laugh:

Top Bottom