• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Homer was streesing out bc he paid the insurance late and wouldn't be covered till later in the day. Marge had her book club friends over and he was trying to avoid any of them getting hurt but he relaxed and started day dreaming. Marge didn't actually do that. It's from the last season.

If you were referring to my pic lol. If you meant ethers.....well i dunno XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
so to continue me vs inui

u lost to rhymes kirby.
i beat it.

REBEL 2...

ACTION!!!
Um... I lost last hit to it on Smashville in one game after nearly threestocking his Samus. I only lost that set because I went Ike first round and was frozen. I couldn't move. That is the first and only time he ever beat my Ike with Samus. I 2-0'd him with Ike in a low tier tournament recently. It was just a fluke, and it's obvious it was a fluke, and he will tell you himself it was a fluke.

Once again, would you like to MM me in MK dittos?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah I was referring to your pic Kai lol. I stopped watching the Simpsons a long time ago because they started sucking hard so that's why I never saw that ep. Back in their prime the Simpsons is the funniest show of all time though.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
XD we will do it one day. i wil go down in a blazing honor while u do ur little ganondorf fist clutch thing.

anyway. whats the next event. i miss brawl pplz

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
They all don't main that anal-****** whore Nu?

Oh, and they don't look as good as a certain SI smasher who mains said anal-****** whore?

^_^ <3 Snakeeeeeeeeee.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
One's a ***, one cheats, ones cool, ones emo, 2 complain about diddy, 3 use mk, 2 are weird........AHH they all abuse the tier list:laugh:. I win.

Jokes people, no phone calls plz
This is ****ing awesome. Who else is weird besides Wyatt? I thought I was normal. ;~;

Ether's post is still better, though.

Inui, I'll back you in a MK ditto MM against any MK not named Jason Zimmerman or Eric Dorian Michael Legesse (I think that's his name...Tyrant, btw) or Dojo. Pierce agrees with this. We'll both throw $5 on you against Seph. :D

Uh...there's something else I definitely want to add, but can't remember. This was an interesting read.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I love Meta Knight dittos and I think I got incredible at them. I really want to fight Tyrant and Dojo in them! It's going to be really fun and I think I can win!

Thanks for the confidence! :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
One's a ***, one cheats, ones cool, ones emo, 2 complain about diddy, 3 use mk, 2 are weird........AHH they all abuse the tier list:laugh:. I win.

Jokes people, no phone calls plz
This is ****ing awesome. Who else is weird besides Wyatt? I thought I was normal. ;~;
Kai, which one am i lol.
***-Wyatt
cheats-Anti
Emo-Kelvin
cool- Max
Diddy Johns- Kelvin, Max
mk- max, kelvin, anti
weird-kelvin, wyatt
Tier list abusers-ALL

Like I said, just jokes. No phone calls plz

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Bleachigo, you're older than uh...

...I have no idea.

And I remember what I was going to say earlier. I haven't complained about Diddy for almost two months. ):

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Like I said, just jokes. No phone calls plz
And I remember what I was going to say earlier. I haven't complained about Diddy for almost two months. ):
Kelvin hasn't pulled an emo moment in months, you dont complain about diddy, and anti doesnt cheat. That why I added the Jk. I would have no issue saying these things if they were true lol

Top Bottom