• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You really going to say im not good in doubles? your such a boner lol.

Beating bad teams doesn't mean anything, nor does winning teams when you're partner is Mew2King and he carries you to victory, yelling at you half the time because you're confused and don't know how to support him or follow up on his advances.

Your individual skill can carry you far, but you do not know what you're doing yet.

EDIT: And now since i know your arguing sequence, don't go into your folder of "My SSBB Doubles Placings" and post it here because i just posted mine to show you how your an "ignant azz *****"

I wouldn't even bother posting my own doubles records. They dwarf yours, and everyone knows it. I don't have just a handfull of good doubles placings by teaming with Mew2King or entering events when good teams are absent. I dominate doubles on a national scale, outside of the horrendous teams in Atlantic North. West Coast teams were much harder than the teams here, and we still beat them all.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
He wasn't yelling at me lol, he just told me some things to do.

relax.

And that was only ONE TOURNAMENT where me and M2K teamed what about all the other ones?

and your saying beating

Snakeee + Diem
You + Ether
Pierce + ADHD
Anther + SamuraiPanda
Ksizzle + Ether
Ninjalink + Jash
Boss + P~S
Candy + Kadaj
Blackanese + Leo

isn't beating good teams? just shut up man.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
uhhhhhh....ive played both anti and inui in teams...and anti was by far 38423204820584305830 harder to play against

inui is kinda like that sandbag thing that you beat up while waiting for wifi match to start untill atomsk comes to save the day...now trevor gives me some trouble in teamzies

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
uhhhhhh....ive played both anti and inui in teams...and anti was by far 38423204820584305830 harder to play against

inui is kinda like that sandbag thing that you beat up while waiting for wifi match to start untill atomsk comes to save the day...now trevor gives me some trouble in teamzies
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

this thread is 2 funsies 2 read

i cant wait till inui comes in here with those GIFs xD

Snakeee

Smash Master
Uh...yeah I think I'm going to quit my job I have well over 1K in my online poker account just playing low stakes (4 tables at once though) My stack keeps on climbing, and the fact that I'm multiple tables almost always makes up for any losses.

In other good news, I'm going back to school asap bc my debt issue was resolved :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
How did Anti get sent to losers to knock you out there?
Yaw, I lost to Dabuz 1-2 in winners. Someone screamed out "spam tornado!" and it didn't work at all lmao. Then in grand finals i dair camped to tornado and ended up 6-0'ing him.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He wasn't yelling at me lol, he just told me some things to do.

relax.

Which you didn't do, which frustrated him, because you're a confused wreck in teams.

And that was only ONE TOURNAMENT where me and M2K teamed what about all the other ones?

and your saying beating

Snakeee + Diem
You + Ether
Pierce + ADHD
Anther + SamuraiPanda
Ksizzle + Ether
Ninjalink + Jash
Boss + P~S
Candy + Kadaj
Blackanese + Leo

isn't beating good teams? just shut up man.

Correct. Those teams aren't that hard, especially when you have an incredible partner better than you in doubles by far (Mew2King and Judge, for instance). East Coast is easy in teams. Atomsk and I can joke around and win.

You only beat Ether and I because we both had a weakness to Snake. You and ksizzle were utterly crushed when you went double MK. If we didn't have that weakness, it's easy to see that we would have won. Good stuff on realizing the weakness, but it wasn't your doubles prowess that made you win. You also fail to realize that Ether's individual skill was quite a bit lower than that of the other three players in the set.

Once again, your individual skill carries you far in teams, and you're indeed very skilled individually, but you are simply not that great in teams.

It's funny how I can attack your skill in teams and you care so much, but there's no possible way for you to make me care about you attacking my ability in singles since I do not care about singles.

Once again, you direct a post towards me that is completely riddled with the ignorance I expect from a fool like you.

It is a well known fact that I have an incredible weakness to Snake and lose to every single Snake ever. It's no surprise that you'd find me easier than Anti, Atomsk, and everyone else. You use Snake. Pick someone else, and you will be crushed like an insect beneath my boot since you're not even in my league in doubles. You're like Anti. A confused wreck unable to process what's going on around him.

Trevor will willingly concede that I am better than him in doubles, and Mew2King will agree that I am better. Sorry, but basing it on how hard you find someone is ridiculous.

lol i know....i just ignore his post whenever he posts....hes too dissillusioned to bother arguing with

And yet you respond and post garbage so frequently...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ Not worth arguing with this guy he just repeats the same thing over and over. im done lol.

And it's like when he loses he always has a reason for it.

A loss is a loss

:)

ANTi_

Smash Hero

This was pointless.

EDIT: And inui obviously you do care about your singles placings because when you got 25th at viridian you changed your name to "Obama" in TIO. Same thing as last viridian when pierce ***** you and you got 17th, you changed your name to "Chairman Of Novacorp" or w/e

Allied

Smash Master
LOL this is truely entertaining

good arguements inui and anti

i'm looking forward for more

Inui

Banned via Warnings

I see there are some edits to crush!

EDIT: And inui obviously you do care about your singles placings because when you got 25th at viridian you changed your name to "Obama" in TIO. Same thing as last viridian when pierce ***** you and you got 17th, you changed your name to "Chairman Of Novacorp" or w/e

Hardly. I just prefer to not legitimize losses based entirely on me SDing at 0%, being on a laggy TV, etc. There's no point. That wasn't even me not caring about singles. It was just failure of epic proportions, not my opponents being on my level.

I'm known to fool the foolish fool of NJ

You've never proven me wrong and never will because you are not intelligent. You are not known for fooling me. You are simply known to be a fool.

And it's like when he loses he always has a reason for it.

A loss is a loss

:)

Every loss has an explanation, and realizing why you lost makes you get better. Fool. Of course there's a reason, or else it wouldn't have ever happened.

Allied

Smash Master
LOL favorite gif was the "I see there are some edits to crush!"

anti respond back

show him your not down and out

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL favorite gif was the "I see there are some edits to crush!"

anti respond back

show him your not down and out
Why would i just spam this thread with 5 more pages.

And you can see it's impossible to beat this guy in a argument because he brings up random things that doesn't answer the question you ask.

Its like arguing with a brick wall, You look stupid doing it lol.

EDIT: And stop instigating thats annoying.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
The gifs do get annoying after awhile. Inui you can't blame anti for calling you out on your johns since the dude never loses :D

OCAS all day.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why would i just spam this thread with 5 more pages.

And you can see it's impossible to beat this guy in a argument because he brings up random things that doesn't answer the question you ask.

Its like arguing with a brick wall, You look stupid doing it lol.

EDIT: And stop instigating thats annoying.

Your questions have been directly answered each time. It's not my fault that your arguments are wrong.

It's impossible to beat me in an argument because I'm always right.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Sephs MK > inuis in singles

arguements?

we palced same at apex
i outplaced and beat the peopel who beat him at Viridian

theres just no discussion here. kthnxbai

LOL im so bored i wanna get flamed and factualized in my face

Top Bottom