• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Hey, im about to head to NY for tomorrow and a couple days after that (brooklyn) and want to play with some of u guys so if any1 is free and in the area let me know :). (i just got informed that i might not have internet there so if i dun answer its cuz of that.)
btw i play melee

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Nobody can talk **** now, cuz I am officially the NJ falco slayer!
Hey hey hey, fellow youngster. We still need to rematch! I will win this time. I gots teh tactics! (And I learned how to grab the ledge)

We get that Falco Practice like 3 times a week ;p

but meh idk I'll probly throw a smashfest next week
You don't THE FALCO practice, so yeah...:)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i seem to remember inui claiming peach had a 30-70 matchup with mk and could never win.
:laugh:
hopefully a peach beats him in singles too! ahaha
Did you even see the videos? I was ****** the Dedede and mostly beating the Peach. It was Atomsk that got owned. In the tiebreaker later on, I went ballistic and ***** the PR team 3-0.

Nobody can talk **** now, cuz I am officially the NJ falco slayer!
Keitaro's got this! :bee:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Did you even see the videos? I was ****** the Dedede and mostly beating the Peach. It was Atomsk that got owned. In the tiebreaker later on, I went ballistic and ***** the PR team 3-0.
haha, just joking with you. i was glad to hear you guys ***** them in that second set. too bad you couldn't just do that the first time! would have probably gotten top 3 =/.
oh well, good stuff anyway.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
haha, just joking with you. i was glad to hear you guys ***** them in that second set. too bad you couldn't just do that the first time! would have probably gotten top 3 =/.
oh well, good stuff anyway.
Ok...

I played that well both sets. Atomsk just decided to not instantly die in the second set, so I didn't get double teamed at the end of both games. Actually, I did win a 2 vs 1 in the second set in game one. I refused to drop a game. I was really mad.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
so no1 here lives in brooklyn and plays melee? Anyway i have internet here so ill be able to answer.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Vrud there's a good melee scene in NY, not too sure about bk tho. Hit up D1 or Hax they're both mad good.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
thx cow but i dun no where they live obviously XD so does any1 no a thread where ppl would tell me where to go to play some ppl ?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
just start a thread bro. btw you can call me Yes. Also Jash is beast at melee. Sorry other NY guys my memory sucks.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Jash is a beast but he's also a beast to get a hold of, unfortunately.

Hax and D1 would be your best bets. And maybe the dudes formerly from SWAT, like Zro, Alukard and JMan.

If nothing else tell them Papa HaB recommends you.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
allied go to that for some team pract

on a side note im the laziest dam grinder in any rpg game LOL

Allied

Smash Master
JG thanks for the invite bro XD
i'll deff try to make it out
whos going to PA tournment this weekend

seph we shall get our team on there =]

Top Bottom