• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

soul ark

Smash Ace
So I got back from this interview about an hour ago. I'm now making $17.25 per hour plus commission, and my schedule is flexible, so I can start going to tournaments every saturday again. The job also provides a small amount college credits, regardless of major. Life is good.
Signs up for craigslist

10congrats

Snakeee

Smash Master
Bajisci.... Snakeee... Thiocyanide... etc.

I got two words for you guys. TWO. Ready? Here they come.

VROOM. VROOM.

AND NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MAZDA.
Ice Cars?
Pfft. At first I didn't know how to get past them tbh. Then Leo told me I can just use Nu's QCB Drive to pop his tires. Now I realized that her gravity field puts him in super slow motion :laugh:

bajisci

Smash Ace
no she doesnt, carl has the lowest health at 9500, nu is tied with ragna at 10k. there is no reason nu should be banned theres nothing broken about her.

Snakeee

Smash Master
no she doesnt, carl has the lowest health at 9500, nu is tied with ragna at 10k. there is no reason nu should be banned theres nothing broken about her.
Oh, really? Someone told me she had the least. And wtf Ragna's is that low? That sucks for Carl, but at least he has that wobbling stuff going for him lol.

EDIT:
OMG OMG I just got 1st in a measly 6 dollar poker tourney with about 900 people in it and made about $820...I feel like maybe going to EVO (mainly to go to Vegas in general) :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
So whats going on with genesis now...
I think they finish doubles today but it's all on twitter and aib I assume.

Kelvin read this plz.

I just across a game called Elebits about 5min ago due to it's soundtrack. I don't know if the game is good but thats irrelevant. I wiki'd it to find out the plot and it sounds very familiar to the ginger vs Kai stories. Check it out( I c/p the first part of it exactly as written with a few comments in parenthesis from me. yeah the dudes name is kai) Just assume Kai is me and Elebits....well you get it.

The story of Elebits is based on the story of a young boy named Kai that must face his dislike of Elebits to determine why the Elebits are acting strangely and causing chaos.

Elebits are living beings that contain a mysterious form of energy. They have lived in harmony with people for a very long time, and in modern times, the mysterious creatures have been the major source of electrical power for humans(untrue, they have no purpose). One day there was a powerful lightning storm in Kai's home town. All the power has gone out, and the normally friendly(<==lol, wrong word on their part) Elebits have started to act strangely as well. The game's main character and protagonist is Kai, but Kai's parents, both researchers of Elebits, have left him at home as they determine the cause of the strange activities. Kai really wants to watch his favorite TV show(The simpsons no doubt), but he can't because of the power outage. He decides that it is the Elebits' fault, and he gets his Dad's Capture Gun. With the Capture Gun, Kai vows to capture all of the Elebits in the house.

I must play this fine piece of work ASAP and apply my own perspective.

Snakeee

Smash Master
niiiiiiiiiiice ballin azz papa snakeee
Ty Ty ^_^
Vegas isn't all that great, Frank. It's fun and all, but just for EVO? There's too much else to do.
No, I just want an excuse to go there, but I was mostly kidding. I don't think I could make a last minute trip like that plus 800 bucks is hardly enough to go to Vegas with lols

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Oh, really? Someone told me she had the least. And wtf Ragna's is that low? That sucks for Carl, but at least he has that wobbling stuff going for him lol.

EDIT:
OMG OMG I just got 1st in a measly 6 dollar poker tourney with about 900 people in it and made about $820...I feel like maybe going to EVO (mainly to go to Vegas in general) :)
Man, I was talking with you about how I should pick up poker a few weeks ago. Good stuff.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ether it's good to talk to multiple people when it comes to poker. Knowing how many different styles exist and then forming your own is the best way to play. (As long as your own style is good enough lol)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Man, I was talking with you about how I should pick up poker a few weeks ago. Good stuff.
Thanks. If you're really serious about picking it up, I HIGHLY suggest you start very light (which most people will anyway). Actually first thing I would do is read a book or two on it. I've read several myself, and I'm dying for Super System 2 to come out at the end of this month actually. That's the sequel to the old book by poker legend, Doyle Brunson, but it's also written by other top pros including Daniel Negreanu (his book is amazing too btw).

You really have to think about the long run when it comes to poker because it's very VERY easy to think things are going to keep going the same way. For instance, a bad player might have one lucky streak and become extremely cocky...that person is probably going to lose it much faster than he gained it. So whether you start off good or bad, think about how you're actually playing and how you can improve it. It takes a ridiculous amount of patience. I can always give you tips if you want.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Does anyone in juice have a spare normal GC controller (color doesnt matter but no ripoff turbo buttons or crappy design remake etc) that they are willing to give away? Not sell but give. If so let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Kai I have Elebits and I bought it the first day it came out. It's awesome. The multiplayer isn't very good but the gameplay is amazingly fun.

But the real surprise is the soundtrack. It's so good! It blew me away the first time I listened to it and I still keep it on my iPod. It's all drum-and-bass-y but still nice and game-like.

Elebits is one of the best Wii games I've purchased.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
The front cover is a very big "dont buy this" sign for me but so was pikmin and its one of my favorite GC games. I haven't heard many of it's songs but I am very fond of Puzzle Panic I think its called. It's very good and intend to listen to the rest. I'll take your word and give the game a chance.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
How much money is 5th?
It's all in the results thread

btw it's like 5am and they just put up a Live stream M2K and Fiction just won teams sooo intense.

And Now Ally is kinda owning M2k in the First Set of Grand Finals. 2-0 Ally coming from losers and m2k from winners

Edit- Ally wins 1st set 3-1

Edit 2- Ally Just won Genesis second set was 3-1

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I used to play poker all the time obsessively for years. I don't really play much anymore, but I'll watch vids of the pros (used to watch hundreds of vids back in the day) from time to time. I've read a lot of Super System and other poker books and played many, many hours online. Honestly, the best way to learn is through experience. I suggest playing extraordinarily low limits for a very long period of time so you get an understanding of what to do in certain situations and, more importantly, learn to read your opponents.

Top Bottom