• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
By the way, I put all of this pressure on myself on purpose. I enjoy it. I thrive off of it. I can't wait to be rooted against. This is going to be really fun.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
By the way, I just try to put you down on purpose. I thrive off of it. I can't wait to be hugged. This is going to be really cool.

But srsly good luck at Genesis noob.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
By the way, I put all of this pressure on myself on purpose. I enjoy it. I thrive off of it. I can't wait to be rooted against. This is going to be really fun.
I just ate 2 bowls of cereal shiet was good yo.

anyways on topic: If Inui and Atomsk are playing at their best then they def. have a shot at top 2.

Does anyone know who Ally's teaming with?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Nope a MK player from NorCal he's #1 in NorCal./

-------------------------

Why do i feel as if everyone in this crew either quit or don't care about this game anymore. -.-

EDIT: nah nvm just the lack of tournaments.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I still enjoy this game and love this crew, as well as everyone in it. I've been inactive on the boards lately, though.

<3

Edit: Seph, I said I'm playing Demethos, not Broa. I'm playing with old friends FROM Broa.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
if u want tourneys you should go to those other venues in nj and speak with them that way we can have more tourneys in nj

ANTi_

Smash Hero
But it's not cool how Shadow quit all of a sudden lol. If he doesn't go to enough tournaments soon he might get taken off. -.-

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol i cant sleep...

And blackanese hasn't entered a singles event in 2 months lolololol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You dont know how tempted i was to put Ninjalinks main as diddy lolololol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh yeah i forgot about that, we don't count buffalo and shizzz. But they don't host anyways.

Top Bottom