• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Heyyy Jash lives in Manhattan now actually. Or at least I remember him telling me that.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
WTFFFF

well we can't change it until next season lol.

VaNz can you message me :)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Warcraft lore is SSS God Tier. I'm tempted to level one of my Horde characters so I can experience the WotlK storyline from the Horde perspective.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Warcraft lore is SSS God Tier. I'm tempted to level one of my Horde characters so I can experience the WotlK storyline from the Horde perspective.
Agreed minus Undead coming out of nowhere, ****** Lordaeron, and killing 92108309123890123 people who are supposed to be stupidly powerful.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Spam, you know the way you made that post is interesting.

It made me look at Undead being imba and being way stronger than even other god tiers.

Which, of course, made me look down and see Meta-Knight.

How fitting a connection.

bajisci

Smash Ace
anytime snakeee :D ill play u once i learn how to use the stick im buying -_- might be a little while. idk how we would play anyway :p im ps3 ur 360

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
The FF7 soundtrack is ****ing amazing. its all i listen to now. nobuo uematsu is a great man.

also Naruto gets stupid crazy this week.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
in the manga

and i just beat ff7 for the first time. good game but sephiroth was way toooo easyyy. time to fight the weapons

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
in the manga

and i just beat ff7 for the first time. good game but sephiroth was way toooo easyyy. time to fight the weapons
LOL Sephy is quite easy indeed (dude is harder in KH rofl).

Emerald and Ruby, GL!!!!

I mean if you lvl up and have the right materia, Emerald is pretty easy and Ruby is slightly more difficult imo. I just know when I was younger and I beat them for the first time I was sooo happy LOL!

Snakeee

Smash Master
LOL Sephy is quite easy indeed (dude is harder in KH rofl).

Emerald and Ruby, GL!!!!

I mean if you lvl up and have the right materia, Emerald is pretty easy and Ruby is slightly more difficult imo. I just know when I was younger and I beat them for the first time I was sooo happy LOL!
Whattt Emerald was wayyy tougher than Ruby o_O. Ruby you can just use one character, and leave the other two dead at the start. Have counters paired with KOTORs and HP absorb and you're set ^_^

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
To me Emerald was kinda easy LOL! I thought Ruby was harder because I had only one character to use. I mean technically if you mimic KoTR (actually in fact it's **** if you use x2 summon and then have the rest of your team mimic) it's kinda OD with beating Emerald soo I thought it was easier =P Emerald was the first one I beat, then Ruby XD

Snakeee

Smash Master
Sounds backwards to me, but at least we both beat them lol.

Anyway, I'm getting so much better in Blazblue now. I had a big winning streak online (connection's usually flawless btw) and I can do some nice rapid cancel combos now :chuckle: Nu is just too good/fun.

Snakeee

Smash Master
let me guess, dd> 4dd> 236d > RC > dd> 2dd> bunch of air ds > j.214 d :p
Yup, that's the first one I got the hang of and it's the most practical. It's crazy how she can do combos like that from such a distance. I love it :)

There are also awesome RC combos from her C moves I started doing

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Whattt Emerald was wayyy tougher than Ruby o_O. Ruby you can just use one character, and leave the other two dead at the start. Have counters paired with KOTORs and HP absorb and you're set ^_^
You need to have a real strategy against Ruby. Against Emerald all you have to do is doublecast KotoR and mime it over and over.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ lol exactly what I said XD also same way I beat Sephy...although you don't even have to bother using x2 mimic summon cause he dies after a few hits with KoTR. Either way, it's easier.

On a similiar note, Ozma was a pretty ****ing hard challenge boss from FFIX.

On a NON-related FF note, the challenge boss from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night was also a *****!

Snakeee

Smash Master

You need to have a real strategy against Ruby. Against Emerald all you have to do is doublecast KotoR and mime it over and over.

Ah, see I don't think I even did that but it made my fight so much more epic :).
Well, sounds familiar, but I think I only had one Mime materia. I remember a lot of Omnislashes, and Final Attack + Phoenix's going on which are my two favorite things in that game.

Top Bottom