• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
EE, you're black...so you're destined to chase after white girls and steal ****. You'll also be unemployed for a majority of your adult life.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
OMG, LEVITIBUS
SUP DAWG, THE SUP DAWG MEME IS LIKE THE BEST MEME SO WE PUT MORE SUP DAWG IN YOUR SUP DAWG MEMES SO YOU CAN SUP DAWG WHILE SuP DAWGING.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
My fiance was eating grapes the other day, only to find that within one of the grapes, somehow one of the seeds grew into a tiny grape while incubated within the grape it was in.

My response?

Sup Dawg...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So has anyone here seen that new movie 'The orphan"? I want to know if its good before i see it

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I hope Inui has a TV with cable at no Maps. Some of us need to see the iCarly special: Shelby Marx vs Carly Shay.

Speaking of Cable, M2K is gonna lose to DK at no maps LOLOL

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My fiance was eating grapes the other day, only to find that within one of the grapes, somehow one of the seeds grew into a tiny grape while incubated within the grape it was in.

My response?

Sup Dawg...
You have disturbed me with your post so now I shall do it back :p

ADHD

Smash Hero
Enough of the stereotyping -_-
Eh, there are sooo many things ppl can easily assume about me in general its actually pretty funny lol
You're going to get through college, buy a house, have a pretty decent job, and then gamble your life away on internet poker.

Zucco

Smash Master
I don't this she is young enough for Izumi's taste. That being said icarly is gonna be epic omg!

Max Ketchum

Carly vs shelby marx= young teenage girls
HA! you wouldn't actually need to be knowledgeable about the show to realize that they aren't that young, based on the picture in anti's avatar.

.....................you basted >_>
I am, however, not too stupid to read my own posts. ;) And Anti's avatar is too small for me to determine their age from, not to mention I wouldn't know it was them by default.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I am, however, not too stupid to read my own posts. ;) And Anti's avatar is too small for me to determine their age from, not to mention I wouldn't know it was them by default.
son of a *****!

i thought you would say that. i said young in order to prove your point.... which i later disproved. an error on my part =/.
i disagree with your claim about the size of the avatar though, you can make a pretty accurate generalization of their ages by just that picture.

Max Ketchum

Well, maybe once the rest of society evolves enough to possess the superior eyesight that you apparently have, then maybe I'd be inclined to agree with that statement.

**** right it was an error. That's like me saying "MK is like...broken, yo!" in a ban thread, then later coming back to say he shouldn't be banned. ;)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Well, maybe once the rest of society evolves enough to possess the superior eyesight that you apparently have, then maybe I'd be inclined to agree with that statement.

**** right it was an error. That's like me saying "MK is like...broken, yo!" in a ban thread, then later coming back to say he shouldn't be banned. ;)
you admitting that i have "superior eyesight" is all that i need, sir. you certainly can't argue with me seeing as that i'm far more evolved than you. all humans eventually make mistakes, i made one simple one that you chose to exploit in order to win an argument that you shouldn't be able to win.
i believe we have a winner folks.

:)

Max Ketchum

Superior eyesight cannot and will not overthrow my clear win in this argument! If "all humans make mistakes" is a legit john for you, then my lack of this extremely advanced eyesight is a legit john for me. Just 'cause your ability to judge the age of females from thumbnail images is greater than the rest of the human race's does not mean that your severe debating flaw can be overlooked!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
you admitting that i have "superior eyesight" is all that i need, sir. you certainly can't argue with me seeing as that i'm far more evolved than you. all humans eventually make mistakes, i made one simple one that you chose to exploit in order to win an argument that you shouldn't be able to win.
i believe we have a winner folks.

:)

Max is right, the pic doesn't help for age. I guessed 13

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Superior eyesight cannot and will not overthrow my clear win in this argument! If "all humans make mistakes" is a legit john for you, then my lack of this extremely advanced eyesight is a legit john for me. Just 'cause your ability to judge the age of females from thumbnail images is greater than the rest of the human race's does not mean that your severe debating flaw can be overlooked!

Max is right, the pic doesn't help for age. I guessed 13

that is all

Top Bottom