• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/21/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - SSBM Tournament - Why isn't boo in Smash?

catobates

Smash Cadet
I wanna go, but I don't have a ride.

I don't have any money either, and I'm looking for a job, but, I look forward to going to a tourney maybe in the future, I've been practicing (HARDCORE!), so yea, watch out! :p I'm still not very good, but maybe by the second year of Brawl I'll be one of the best ;)

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
btw, i just want to reiterate that uuaa not having a gurlfriend is one of the best feelings ever. i actually get to like, play smash with good peoples lol...peace

-hiroshi
wtf ****ing what the **** happened...****

cool that he's playin smash though.

F-0

Smash Apprentice
btw, i just want to reiterate that uuaa not having a gurlfriend is one of the best feelings ever. i actually get to like, play smash with good peoples lol...peace

-hiroshi
It is, now I can get a chance to own him, w/ my sick C.F.

Edit: Can't go to this, "Church" on sunday.

derf

Smash Ace
i prolly cant go to this b/c ive got a project due monday (sunday tournament wtf).

i would like a clue as to attendance though. like are colin and q going? also, does anyone know if theres pools? b/c if there are then i almost assuredly cant go

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Derf I am going, and I am pretty sure Colin is too!!!

The gigs guy said they only do pools for big gigs, so I'd assume they won't do pools for this one!!!

Oh and Will I decided this for teams, I'd like to team with Colin a lot (since we've never teamed), but if you can't find an alternative teammate then I'll team with you...I don't want to leave you teammateless!!! :/

:colorful:

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Lol @ Vzakat, "God Johns" haha. Yeah, if you'll take me in the afternoon, Brian, that would be sweet. Oh, and hungry, I work today. I can leave early, and smash at your house before I go to work. It sounds like there will be more people there than just you, and ur bro.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Lol @ Vzakat, "God Johns" haha. Yeah, if you'll take me in the afternoon, Brian, that would be sweet. Oh, and hungry, I work today. I can leave early, and smash at your house before I go to work. It sounds like there will be more people there than just you, and ur bro.
GUYS, PLEASE COME OVER AT 2:00PM

NICK TELL BRIAN AND WHOEVER ELSE IS COMING.

Im free all day at 2:00

i have to go do some things with my dad

then im free the entire day.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'll see if A-L wants to team, if not im pretty much teamlessness :(

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I miss Florida so much right now. CT is turning me into a (more of a?) whiny-complainy-smasher. BUT good news, I'm coming back! January, no where near in time for this tourney, but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still thinking of you.

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I need everyone who attended a smashfest Saturday night, and went to the tourney on Sunday, to please read this post. BFG9, also known as Louis, or James, left his house on Saturday morning, around 10:00 a.m. His mother informed me that he needs to take medication every 8 hours, because of an internal problem. He did not come home Saturday night, and his mother is worried to tears about him. According to her, he always comes home, he is never away this long. Please, anyone who has heard from him, or seen him, all of Saturday, or Sunday, contact me @ 407-922-5018. Thank you.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Alright, I need everyone who attended a smashfest Saturday night, and went to the tourney on Sunday, to please read this post. BFG9, also known as Louis, or James, left his house on Saturday morning, around 10:00 a.m. His mother informed me that he needs to take medication every 8 hours, because of an internal problem. He did not come home Saturday night, and his mother is worried to tears about him. According to her, he always comes home, he is never away this long. Please, anyone who has heard from him, or seen him, all of Saturday, or Sunday, contact me @ 407-922-5018. Thank you.
he also goes by action*******. he plays falcon. was anybody smashing with him last night. if you were his mother's cell number is 407-791-8782. her name is elizabeth. call her if you were smashing with him or anything like that...peace

-hiroshi

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Singles:

1. Col Bol
2. QDVS
3. Fenrir
4. Exarch
5. Raistlin
5. hungrybox

Teams:

1. Checkered Vans (QDVS + Col Bol)
2. Fenrir + exarch (dunno the name>_>)
3. Vijin + Angrylobster (something about lindsay lohan XD)

That's all I know for now!!!

Oh and when I played exarch, fenrir, and col bol (only 1st set, 2nd was serious) in LB we did all ganon dittoes!!!

Haha, that **** was amazing, congrats to exarch for being the only one to take a match off me in those!!!

It was really fun!!!

One of the more relaxing gigs I attended, amazing tourney (you should of came and owned Lambchops)!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom