• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/21/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - SSBM Tournament - Why isn't boo in Smash?

Zoro

Smash Champion
LOL
chill out guy
Dont get defensive about everything

and i havnt said crap to you other than you were being a **** for bashin someone you dont even know.
You shouldnt dwell on people unless they offend you personally which i dont believe i have

not bein cool right now man./Thats my girl so she has a right to respond

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
chillio's dudes and dudettes, were all friends here... c'mon gai's.. :)

lets start fresh... just post up one of these :)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
random but :) uuaa has posted :cool:

- uuaa
AHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh i thought I saw a ghost

UUAA is backk

you have to come pracitce with me and brian sometime

do another tournament

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
dang, i still got this saturday off but i have to work sunday, so if i cant get the days switch im gonna have to miss this and hit up smashbash. hey florida peepz. if we cant go to gigs why dont we all do some carpooling and go to smashbash....peace

-hiroshi

Zoro

Smash Champion
Actually i duno if it will be possible to go to smash if i wanna go to gigs since its so far away : (

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Well once again I won't be able to say for a full tourney. *Coughs out blood*
Sundays.... days before school. Not a good plan for mwa. This tournament is not going to compare to last month's. Should have picked a Saturday...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hi2u i got a meeting from 8am-11:30am
im gonna be late, dont start without me? prz... you gusy never start on time anyway.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Hey Im going to be in Orlando this weekend and I really want to go can anyone give me a ride...I have housing of course but I'm not sure I have a ride. I should be staying close to UCF...Anyone..please!!!

Top Bottom