• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/21/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - SSBM Tournament - Why isn't boo in Smash?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
These Ganon dittoes were pretty epic, I think me vs. fenrir and me vs. colin was recorded (don't mind my horrid grammar), but I don't think me vs. exarch was!!!

EDIT: Oh and whoever had that silver/whitish memory card, sorry that the SSBM data got erased, it was an accident during our teams match!!!

:(

:colorful:

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Singles:

1. Col Bol
2. QDVS
3. Fenrir
4. Exarch
5. Raistlin
5. hungrybox

Teams:

1. Checkered Vans (QDVS + Col Bol)
2. Fenrir + exarch (dunno the name>_>)
3. Vijin + Angrylobster (something about lindsay lohan XD)

That's all I know for now!!!

Oh and when I played exarch, fenrir, and col bol (only 1st set, 2nd was serious) in LB we did all ganon dittoes!!!

Haha, that **** was amazing, congrats to exarch for being the only one to take a match off me in those!!!

It was really fun!!!

One of the more relaxing gigs I attended, amazing tourney (you should of came and owned Lambchops)!!!

:colorful:
Whoa, epic job Raistlin, way to hold it down in singles. Congrats to Colin for another tournie won and to everybody for a job well done.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Good games to everyone
nice seein all the wato peeps

Marin is coo and i like teaming with her cuz shes more reliable than i am.
I forced her to join singles : )
dont go ez on her cuz shes a girl or cuz shes new she wont learn like that

Hungrybox owned danny haha

Colin makes me feel bad he super sandbags me : (

Doc ***** my main and i had to use sheik to beat him

Skrach's link is really good and i was impressed

XYZ owned us in teams with uuaa

QDVS ownz as well makes me laugh

Vijin doesnt hate me and thats pretty tight

George? or watever has a really nice falcon

Cash mooney beat dguy? Upgrade

Dguy was still nastee as hell

I didnt see garudos?? fight with marin

I shouldnt have lost to will but i did. good games

I hear Rx was talkin smack about me LOL

My link was doing horrible today but that doesnt mean anything

I hope to see you guys at INET

Zoro

Smash Champion
<3

Your girl definitely surprised me in our tourney match. I was like "Ah, float canceling?! :eek:
I think Sand was surprised too. lol Good ish!
Haha thanks yeah but she couldve done alot better when shes warmed up it surprises me how good she gets. Vijin be too coo

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
umm.. i dont know who it was.. but someone smelled like a whole bottle of A.S.S!!! ****..
and when i say bottle of a.s.s i mean someone took a **** in their pants and/or hasnt bathed in a week.

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice
shoutoutz

Hungrybox-thanks a bunch for having me over man,it was a blast

Hiroshi-MY 1ST VIDS!! get em up quick quick quick :D nice playing ya too

Andy-Thanks a bunch for housing me,my mom says the same.and wow,ill MM again you at inet -.-

for 10!

dguy-wow man,my 1st tourney win,i remember when i won i was like,zomg i did it.if your going to inet hopefully we can get a rematch =D

Vijin-i didnt get to play you here :(

Jamil-i didnt get to play you here either :( ,i noticed your ganon got alot better :cool: cant wait to play you at inet if your going

Dark Sonic-too good man,you get better every time.#1 Sonic main in FL? tru?

at&t-thanks for the ride,food,and matches,keep practicing xD

bane-so close,i had ur G&W:D

i think this has been the best tourney ive ever had besides FCD this year

more shout outs l8r

-Cash Mooney

edit:yeah,somebody didnt smell very great,and i think i played them in friendlies but i dont remember who

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Ganon dittos FTW. It would only have been half as epic without Fenrir and Exarch's commentary in the background.

This was a good Gigs, I did well in singles for once. And I won two backpacks! Good games to everyone I played, and it is way too late to do actual shout outs.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Ganon dittos FTW. It would only have been half as epic without Fenrir and Exarch's commentary in the background.

This was a good Gigs, I did will in singles for once. And I won two backpacks! Good games to everyone I played, and it is way too late to do actual shout outs.
funny how me and you did exactly the same in the tourney

i asked the gah for another backpack

and he said i already gotz one

And great names from chops

I would have never thought of Fatbox

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
smilez is my new apprentice and only been playing for a month

wow col bol is horrible against ganon. otrue should pick up ganon now so he wont lose to sucky ganons like chaddd

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
wouldnt darksonic be shadow?(is his name shadow, the black and red hedgehog?)
LOSE! bwahaha

Shadow the Hedgehog.

Dark Super Sonic. Appeared in Sonic X once and in the Comic Book multiple times. It's basically what happens when Sonic uses the chaos emeralds while in rage or despair. He's more powerfull and faster, but has a hard time seperating friend from foe. He's still conscious, but his attitude drastically changes and he just considers everyone to be his enemy anyway.

He's also more menacing looking than Shadow.

And yes, I do plan on being the #1 Sonic main!:laugh:

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
BTW, Congrats to Hungry Box on beating me in snigles. I know how to fight most Jigglypuffs, but that bair is such a pain. You recognized that bairs make a very effective pressure attack (I wish Raistlin would camp against me more so I could practice against it) and so far you've done really well. I actually look foward to fighting you at the next gigs.

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Inetz will be the shiz. I get to SILENCE some more people, if my tech chasing gets better. Danny, we gotta play more son!

Top Bottom