• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/20 MD/VA C3 Presents: A Tournament in October *update 10/03*

HAT

Smash Ace
Eggm- 5
omni - 5
dk smash - 5
Scissors Sir - 5
Renth - 5
slikvik - 5 (no -.- fox)
Tope - 5
Boss - 5

hat? ck? repryx? redd?
You think I'll MM you? You're crazy..but I think we should get some friendlies in.

lol @ repryx thinking pigs are going to fly one day

and uh.. who the **** wants to money match? c'mon.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
Eggm- 5
omni - 5
dk smash - 5
Scissors Sir - 5
Renth - 5
slikvik - 5 (no -.- fox)
Tope - 5
Boss - 5
repryx - 5

tin, kiwii, epicE, ck, redd , hey its yo?

and for the record, dont **** with adam. -.-

Repryx

Smash Champion
Sure Chinesah My Falco vs your....anything you wanna win with Yoshi's story banned

Shinku

Smash Champion
fonz - i dont think i can do that. but im azn so i could try

EE - your left nut huh? mm me at c3 5-10 bucks

Repryx - please dont put me out there like that. thanks for the compliment but come on its really not necessary

hova - idk if you were referring to me or aho but i am a little offended

Repryx

Smash Champion
Alright doods yeah my words were a mistake and Im man Repryx enough to admit it so continue w. the MM booking please...in fact Hova Id like to rematch that Ness of yours please $5???

Repryx

Smash Champion
mm 30$ for all the tournaments you said you were gonna mm but didnt show up due to grandma johns
C'mon Slik Id expect YOU of ALL people to know that you respect Grandmas Rules and you aint gettin no 30 10 @ a time three times then...and didnt you say I owed you like 20 earlier???

Repryx

Smash Champion
@ Blues-No but a Serious friendly...everybody gonna take all my Money...:urg: Say goodbye to ya college GF Repryx...See how much I love this community

Repryx

Smash Champion
why did u quote yourself?

edit: 40$ mm
totally accidental and Slik I dub you the "Tom Nook of Smash" But For really tho I cant go pass ten I needs my inner bucks for dates and I need dates for...
Ill let you speculate but dont think too har now!:chuckle:

@ Boss in case you cant tell...Ive been trying not to spam it was accidental and
I did not have sexual relation w/ that woman
:) Now Ive seen worse spammers but yeah im trying to concentrate less on SWF and improving but rite now my grandma swiped my TV

HAT

Smash Ace
Guys, I dunno if I'll be able to go, actually. See, I've got this computer virus, and it won't stop ****ing showing up on my screen. Every time I go to the boards, this **** shows up. It keeps coming back, because my ****ING VIRUS BLOCKERS (MODS) CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS SPAMMY ****.

Here's a link to a screenshot of it.

****, I mean how the hell do i get rid of this ****?

I might have to stay home and fix this.

hova

Smash Champion
burn

repryx you should really stop spamming. people aren't just kidding around with you when they say the **** is mad annoying. i'm also tired of hearing about your homecoming plans and 'omgzz girls >>> smash'.

stop repeating yourself and stop trying to impress people with ur high school love stories

TA gets more poo tang than all over smashers and you'll never see us posting about it, cuz it's normal and not exactly a big deal to get laid. talking about ***** on smashboards is also extremely lame

true story, i was once reading thru a thread and skipped every one of your post because i knew they would be worthless..... i went back and read ur post and proceeded to kick myself in the azz

i'm down for money matches, but i'm not gonna waste a bunch of posts setting up **** that won't happen. if you want a mm just come find me at the tourney

Repryx

Smash Champion
Geez well Alright Hova Ill see you then...Keep $5 in your pocket

Hat-...

Frozen

Smash Lord
Guys, I dunno if I'll be able to go, actually. See, I've got this computer virus, and it won't stop ****ing showing up on my screen. Every time I go to the boards, this **** shows up. It keeps coming back, because my ****ING VIRUS BLOCKERS (MODS) CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS SPAMMY ****.

Here's a link to a screenshot of it.

****, I mean how the hell do i get rid of this ****?

I might have to stay home and fix this.
Well played sir, well played.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Hat ~ hahahaha too good

Hova ~ Nice, I knew someone would say it >.>;

Shinku ~ Sure bro, btw I was just messing with you incase you were offended lol

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^@ Shinku Remember what I said about my Technical skill in two years...Ill do it with sonic it looks like...Live n' Learn. Rei plz Serious Friendly my Falco with your marth again...I need to see if Ive gotten anybetter since that day.

Shinku Im def. gonna be in oxon hill so getting me home wont be a biggie (plz)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
travis i'll mm your peach vs my sheik for $2, best 2/3? i'm poor, $5 is too much for me :/

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol plank screw you didnt you read non TA and top you too wtf! even though i havent seen you play a falco i dont trust it ... hehe

but idk we'll see

chinesahh

Smash Lord
Eggm- 5
omni - 5
dk smash - 5
Scissors Sir - 5
Renth - 5
slikvik - 5 (no -.- fox)
Tope - 5
Boss - 5
repryx - 5
kiwii (-.-peach) - 2

ck my dk vs ur mewtwo?

Shinku

Smash Champion
hey ck lemme fight dat mew2. i rarely play good mew2s. 5 bux ill use falco. and sonics going to counter everyone. talk about broken. and i think pits gonna be low tier like y.link =\

Top Bottom