• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/20 MD/VA C3 Presents: A Tournament in October *update 10/03*

Repryx

Smash Champion
CK Check the site please and Lolz @ me spamming everytime I say ANYTHING @ ALL=O...I could give helpful advice and its still spam...But I digress

where Dec. 3rd once stood in the lower left navigation now stands TBD is on Smashbros.com

In Japan it is slated for Jan 24th 2008

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
still comes out in december since we are going to get it before the japanese because nintendo wouldent dare to miss the holidays since in japan december isnt really holiday season for them lol hell i think febuary is a better season for them o.o

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna team with a pikachu?

I know MIMIC so I'll just copy what you do...

Anyone...?
I would if you honestly dont care lol, we played a few times back when I was known as G.Money/G.Fizzle and at fight club in MD, if you accept and since I am black too I suggest the nameTeam Reperations.

Edit: I dont mind if you dont wanna just lemme know atleast lol.

Repryx

Smash Champion
still comes out in december since we are going to get it before the japanese because nintendo wouldent dare to miss the holidays since in japan december isnt really holiday season for them lol hell i think febuary is a better season for them o.o
The Release date is Feb. 10th...Sorry CK

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I would if you honestly dont care lol, we played a few times back when I was known as G.Money/G.Fizzle and at fight club in MD, if you accept and since I am black too I suggest the nameTeam Reperations.

Edit: I dont mind if you dont wanna just lemme know atleast lol.
NOOO!!! *turns head*

Just kidding. Sure I'll team with ya. I'm not picky.

Just make sure you have a backup teammate in case I'm not able to make it out there for some reason...

You use Falco right?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
2 weeks ago:
I'll be there.

And maybe the Cowboys will have lost a game by then? Probably not.

(Superbowl Preview: Cowboys vs. Patriots after we destroy the Bills)

MSN Highlights for Today:

Wow, it's as if something like this has already been said except... only 2 weeks ago.

That's for you Aho.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
omni everytime i learn something new about you my respect for you just continues to plummet.

the cowboys?

come on steve, thats just awful

aho43

Smash Lord
InfernoOmni Bandwagon Rider said:
(Superbowl Preview: Cowboys vs. Patriots after we destroy the Bills)
By destroy the Bills, I guess you mean barely win after having to kick an onside kick in the last 20 seconds and miraculously recovering it, and kicking a 53 yard FG with 1 second left.

Also I'm not the ***got who IMs every person I know who roots against my team and rubs it in their face if their team loses. Do you know anything about football besides stuff about the Cowboys? Furthermore, do you actually know anything about the Cowboys?

Isn't there a Redskins hat on your hatrack? What's that about? How much anything do you actually know about the Cowboys? Do you pay attention to them when they are sucking ***(most of the time)? Who was the Cowboy's offensive coordinator when they were winning Super Bowls? Who was their coach? What other team did that coach also coach? Who did the Cowboys draft THIS year? This is all crap I know, and I hate the Cowboys. All crap I'm sure you don't follow. Because why? You only care that they win. And look away when they lose.
Ride that ****ing bandwagon.

If you can answer all of my questions without going to Google or ESPN to look them up, I stand corrected, but I know I'm right.

I repeat the Cowboy's have only beat trash teams. combined record of 6-19. The Redskins likewise have only beaten trash teams, however I don't go rambling how great the Redskins are, because I know they haven't beaten anyone good yet. FYI the combined record of the teams the Redskins have played is 7-12, 4-10 for the teams they've beaten, and they've played one less game.

New England will demolish the Cowboys, just like they've demolished everyone else. Tony Romo is a good defenses' wet dream. And TO is a moron if he thinks hes as good as Randy Moss. Shut up about the ****ing Cowboys. And don't pretend like you know **** about football.

Edit: Cowboys won't even be in the NFC championship game. Count it! Also Giants > Cowboys. count it. its true too.

hova

Smash Champion
cowboys are cool, i'm usually pulling for them if i actually catch a game

for some reason, i've disliked the redskins for a very long time

i think it's mainly because they're an extremely boring team to watch........ always

let us speak of other things, such as terps basketball

Repryx

Smash Champion
Its funny how almost every Black Person in the D.C/Md area is either for the cowboys or against the 'Skins...Me being Blasian am not one of those...Redskins FTW. BTW yes @ Maryland Terps Basketball...I get like 4 free games cu im doing concessions @ 4 games (andsince im in da back the workload is less)

Now that I hae posted please Post on how I have spammed your spam chain...

@Hova: The Reason you dont like 'em is probably cuz nobody else in your family likes 'em abd they probably dont like 'em cuz somewhere down the line after Joe Gibbs quit they lost a bet...(Thats how it is in my Fam)

pockyD

Smash Legend
Isn't there a Redskins hat on your hatrack? What's that about? How much anything do you actually know about the Cowboys? Do you pay attention to them when they are sucking ***(most of the time)? Who was the Cowboy's offensive coordinator when they were winning Super Bowls? Who was their coach? What other team did that coach also coach? Who did the Cowboys draft THIS year? This is all crap I know, and I hate the Cowboys. All crap I'm sure you don't follow. Because why? You only care that they win. And look away when they lose.
Norv Turner. Jimmy Johnson (Miami Dolphins); Barry Switzer. Anthony Spencer, James Marten, Doug Free, Nick Folk, Deon Anderson, Courtney Brown, and a few others I don't remember.

I know this wasn't directed at me but i like regurgitating random information I know

I don't know much about the Landry era lolz

I repeat the Cowboy's have only beat trash teams. combined record of 6-19. The Redskins likewise have only beaten trash teams, however I don't go rambling how great the Redskins are, because I know they haven't beaten anyone good yet. FYI the combined record of the teams the Redskins have played is 7-12, 4-10 for the teams they've beaten, and they've played one less game.
come on, Chicago was a good victory at the time -_-

New England will demolish the Cowboys, just like they've demolished everyone else. Tony Romo is a good defenses' wet dream. And TO is a moron if he thinks hes as good as Randy Moss. Shut up about the ****ing Cowboys. And don't pretend like you know **** about football.
Unfortunately, I can easily see NE blowing Dallas out too =\; if the game wasn't in Dallas, it'd be a near certainty.

Romo is fine; he's still young so he may not have a great game here, but I believe he has at least as much long-term potential as Jason Campbell, while also being better in hte short run

Moss is better than Owens =\; if Owens didn't have hands of stone, he'd be amazing though. Combine T.O. with Harrison and you have the best receiver in the NFL IMO

Edit: Cowboys won't even be in the NFC championship game. Count it! Also Giants > Cowboys. count it. its true too.
lol @ the giants; no way -_-... what do they have that dallas doesn't have?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
hova - did you see the skins game last weekend? i hate them but the game was fun to watch. i mean the cowboys game was better for obvious reasons...

GIANTS! first play vs cowboys was a touchdown throw they just ****ed up that game. we're gonna beat them the second time around. Jacobs is healthy now just like in week 1.

is anyone else very badly addicted to halo right now or is that just me?

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD

Fonz

Smash Ace
Packers average 65 yrds/game on the ground and 295 in the air. You think that is going to work against the Redskin's broken secondary? 4 top 10 draft picks, yeah, 4. We haven't given up a 35yrd+ pass play all season. Just like Detroit they're going to run into problems throwing. The fact that they rely so heavily on the pass game is going to screw them. There is a reason the Skins are favored by more than a field goal.

TAK$

Smash Ace
redskins are gonna beat the packers tomorrow
I fixed it for you chillin, it's ok, everyone makes very bad typos like that all the time, i know what you really meant.

annnnnd are you coming bigD?! playing you is too fun, my jiggly wants a rematch also!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol i will mm anyone $5 packers vs redskins bet valid til noon tomorrow. any takers? pay up at c3 or umbc?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
We haven't given up a 35yrd+ pass play all season. Just like Detroit they're going to run into problems throwing.
hmmm

first quarter 60 yard passing play, they dont seem to be having too much trouble to me.

<3

Top Bottom