• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/20 MD/VA C3 Presents: A Tournament in October *update 10/03*

Repryx

Smash Champion
Looks Like Im Riding w/ Shinku...I refuse to lose to any Peaches....(Maybe xcept Sliks I dunno)

EE-Definite $5 MM Falco Ditto

CK-Already got you

Shinku-You will Lose to a Sagat

Korn-I will be waiting

Boss-You too

Frozen-You Will Play me in a Friendly

Chred-If you are Available on the 19th.....But yeah I wanna play you

Aho-Dont you Live in Rockville??? Do you think you can drop me off in wheaton?

HAT

Smash Ace
Looks Like Im Riding w/ Shinku...I refuse to lose to any Peaches....(Maybe xcept Sliks I dunno)

EE-Definite $5 MM Falco Ditto

CK-Already got you

Shinku-You will Lose to a Sagat

Korn-I will be waiting

Boss-You too

Frozen-You Will Play me in a Friendly
5$ MM Marth vs. Falco?
or
5$ MM Falco Ditto?

You've gotten mad better since the last time i played you. i think we need some matches sir

oh and CK- 5$ MM Fox vs. Sheik

Repryx

Smash Champion
You've gotten mad better since the last time i played you. i think we need some matches sir
How Would you know??? Nobody has seen me play in like a month...If anything got better its my Technical Skill (as it has no Choice when Im by myself) Uhm...Yeah Sure Falco Ditto.

Edit:Hat Were you talking to some1 else?

HAT

Smash Ace
Nah Repryx i'm saying that from the way you played last time i played you, you seemed like you were well on your way to ****** at this game. and i'm sure even if you haven't really played with too many people, you've still gotten much better. i wanna test my theory out.

falco ditto MM sounds like a great way to do it

also, who all from BRK is going to this C3 and/or my Catonsville Smashfest? <- that's a link

I'm just curious.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
im going to this tournament with 3-4 people, but i know im competing but not sure about the other people. im gonna play some street fighter to if i can get on but smash is sooo much fun.
im down for that i played last time and ill bring my stick again...

and im bringin friends down that play 3rd strike, and cvs2 n **** and we r pretty good so lets def play (anyone else who wants to play lemme know!)

kool

u wanna mm 4 bucks chinesahh??? your fox?? even though it's free money to you.but whatever mm??
ill mm u next time boss if i get more than 4 hours of sleep lol...u were really **** good but i will do better next time

4 stock? ***** just make it 5 =/
LOL i <3 sliks comments...

Nah Repryx i'm saying that from the way you played last time i played you, you seemed like you were well on your way to ****** at this game. and i'm sure even if you haven't really played with too many people, you've still gotten much better. i wanna test my theory out.

also, who all from BRK is going to this C3 and/or my Catonsville Smashfest? <- that's a link

I'm just curious.
hat u have gotten way better dude i love ur improvement we gottaplay more u r awesome!!

Repryx

Smash Champion

I'm just curious.
I am BRKs Only Active Member (as Far as I know) as Sage is in the Airforce, Ichor, KenJT are in College, I dont have Zeros' #, wait Arent Taks and Zeps in the Krew? I think so, Guess Im not. BTW KC Cloud will be attending no Tourneys until either Brawl comes out...or the new Year because of Halo 3...which is why I havent been @ tourneys...(due to Lack of Rides) and Ive been out of PRactice(Due to LAck of Tourneys) So I jut work on perfecting my tech skill and learning to control the stage...Its going...ok.

@ G-Reg Sometimes it cant be helped

EDIT: Sorry Hat No Catonsville 4 me I got Homecoming

I AM Flattered that youthink so Highly of me...but dont speak that way until I no longer suck at this game.

HAT

Smash Ace
I think HAT is the next MD/VA titan. No lie.

After I played him at Chus, so good.
lol redd, i was saying the same thing about you until you stopped coming to things. i bet if you started coming to **** again you'd be top 5 at C3's. for shizzle. <3

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
lol redd, i was saying the same thing about you until you stopped coming to things. i bet if you started coming to **** again you'd be top 5 at C3's. for shizzle. <3
If only you knew. I've had my good days (May C3), and mostly worse days. I've always been too inconsistant to be up there. It's just how things happened.

I'm gonna try hard to make it out to something, and ****.

HAT

Smash Ace
If only you knew. I've had my good days (May C3), and mostly worse days. I've always been too inconsistant to be up there. It's just how things happened.

I'm gonna try hard to make it out to something, and ****.

awesome dude, i hope it's something i attend. i wanna play you man. =]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!SO ABOUT THOSE MONEYMATCHES!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
So Cowboys should be 4-1.
But they're actually 5-0.
**** YEAH! ****ING AMAZING **** *** *****ESSS

im mentally exhausted. talk to you ****heads tomorrow

chinesahh

Smash Lord
Eggm- 5
omni - 5
dk smash - 5
Scissors Sir - 5
Renth - 5
slikvik - 5 (no -.- fox)
Tope - 5
Boss - 5

hat? ck? repryx? redd?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I can't full hop double missle with Samus very well.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I can't full hop double missle with Samus very well.
amazing, something omni can't do that i can! I feel more skilled now.
skills gone.

wait why the **** am I posting here, i'm not going.

Oh wait i spam.

But i always have a pretense of coming at least...i'll go away now.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i guess i'm going?
is nc still planning on attending? i need a partner if lozr's teaming with cyrain.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Tin ~ I'll MM ur Peach! D=

Also I think I need a TeamMate, I'm the short negro kid with glasses and an adorable disposition always hanging out with Husband/Wife or HOVA, also Blues is my friend.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Eggm- 5
omni - 5
dk smash - 5
Scissors Sir - 5
Renth - 5
slikvik - 5 (no -.- fox)
Tope - 5
Boss - 5

hat? ck? repryx? redd?

Do you Remember who I am?? If you do...sure.

Repryx, MM my Peach?
Tin Arent you good??? Can you wait till Novemeber??? Ill suck less an it will be more of a match...Ill find you by brackets and asking questions.

(BTW youve never seen me play have you? you dont right now...its atrocious ask EE)

Repryx you wont beat my peach ever. ^_^. Also, no i can't drop you off at Wheaton. :p
Geez Aho way to raise my Self esteem...I hate peaches...BTW when did I bring your peach up? I thought you played Fox and Marth?

@ the Wheaton thing...Thanks anyway...Im just gonna stay in oxon hill that night then so Shinku wont drop me @ branch ave for an HR train ride @ 8:00 or 9:00 lolz

Oh and Aho...You are one of the ones on my list to beat not that Im getting cocky yet I kinda divided you guys into margins to measure my skill...when Im able to beat a certain person...Ill open up MMs to the next...nice and simple

aho43

Smash Lord
Oh and Aho...You are one of the ones on my list to beat not that Im getting cocky yet I kinda divided you guys into margins to measure my skill...when Im able to beat a certain person...Ill open up MMs to the next...nice and simple
you should set a lower margin. :p you won't beat me for awhile.

hova

Smash Champion
shinku being a slightly less version of aho is a pretty terrible comparison

i'm offended for him

Repryx

Smash Champion
shinku being a slightly less version of aho is a pretty terrible comparison

i'm offended for him
well Uhm lemme rephrase it....Shinku uses Marth and Fox pretty well so since he is better than me...I see him as the 1st step Etc. Unoffended???

Top Bottom