• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
and u people stop being mean 2 me!! and creo, i didnt think u seen my posts, considering u were on a different page every 5 seconds! i new, so plz help me, do laugh at me.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
HEHE, AT-AT's ready! 22 hours to go=yae=I'm excited! Once Brawl comes out, anyone willing to face me via online=??? :) Just be prepared for the n00b invasion, I can't say this enough! ;)

Side note: Darn not on page 69=no 69 jokes! Also, I'll main cel-shaded/WW Link, just because he's friggen awsome, or Link, or Fox, or Falco...maybe I should have 4 mains just so I don't have to choose! ;)
yeah i'll be happy to face you as for the nOOb invasion i'm fully prepared

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oh....
LOL
Page 69=one page too late, o well. :ohwell:

Originally Posted by ethanrodgers223
thank u king koopa!|-) okay, i just hope they put zelda in...
Your wish will probably become a reality, seeing as how she is Nintendo's second most important princess, and seeing how friggen awsomeshe is, so don't worry! ;) :)

I

i8waffles612

I’m unbelievably grateful that I was able to learn as much as I did and I must say, things are really looking bright in the future of Wii-owners. More information is inbound on the 22nd, so keep your eyes open. The big three are just about ready to ship and quite frankly I couldn’t be more excited. I’ll be in NY for a few more hours and then I’m headed to Seattle. I’ll be watching the big media outlets along with everyone else, and if they miss something, I’ll be sure to cover it. Tune in and turn out, The Nintendrone is on.
^This is from the blog

the big 3 (brawl, MP3, galaxy)

so i guess the game is basically done....)

I

i8waffles612

my wii number is 6462 8771 8449 5486

but does this game use friend codes or your wii number to play online with friends???

(some PM me backw/ theres)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
We should make a Houston/Katy crew of people who've never met each other.
that would be freakin' awesome:p

thank u king koopa!|-) okay, i just hope they put zelda in...
No problem, there is a big possibility that she will be in it in that Link is already there and is in one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, and by "nOOb invasion" i mean new people to the site;)

Keige

Smash Journeyman
It kind of defeats the purpose of sending a PM if you ask them if they've gotten it...

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
COOL IT! GO WACH A COUPLE MOVIES, then play a 99 stock game of melee, no items, at hyrule temple, as zelda vs link, ylink, and ganon, no teams.

Wrath`

Smash Master
how many of you guys are going to be on right when it comes out?

for me i will wait till i get up,i'm not losing sleep to stay up till whenever it is updated

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*Loooooni's head explodes*
COOOOOL!!!!!!!
AHHHH waiting waiting waiting...can't wait anymore! (wavedashes arond his house) :psycho:

Dang, with all your people's talk of forming a crew, I should get my crew to actually play more, or get better, because I'm the best out of all of them, and I'm not too impressive of a smash player. :ohwell:

Cal smashers ftw! ;) 21 1/2 hours remaining-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom