• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

How the he** am I going to get through the day?

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Final day huh?

Finally, maybe all does "X character for Brawl" topics and those "X character support thread" topics can be finally deleted. I can't think of anything more annoying than those things.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
To symbolize that this is going to be big.
You know like how the last 5 seconds of the timer in a timed match in Melee are red,
or when bombs flash red in many games before they explode.
That's just the way it is.

Vali

Smash Ace
Final day huh?

Finally, maybe all does "X character for Brawl" topics and those "X character support thread" topics can be finally deleted. I can't think of anything more annoying than those things.
Are you seriously suggesting they're going to announce the entire roster tomorrow? Think you're gonna be disappointed when the characters that aren't announced are speculated on even more.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
[CDI-LINK] gee, it sure is boring around here.....[/CDI-LINK]
great, now that there's one more day left, time has been going slower than a metal pichu holding a crate....
hopefully, I'll be able to get to the library computers on time during lunch break, so I can go "ZOMG" before school is over

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
the internet traffic for brawl is gonna be souring tomorow.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Easily blow over 100 by tomorrow.
Come on...in one week with no info we got 68 probably going to at least 71 today.
Tomorrow with new news, this site will have a new most online record.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I know.....
You sick, SICK people....
Keige, I live in Katy too. We should smash one o this days...
whoa I live in houston when can i smash with y'all? and did i say it's gonna be freaking amazing tomorrow just can't wait with all this suspense from Sakurai

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
[CDI-LINK] gee, it sure is boring around here.....[/CDI-LINK]
great, now that there's one more day left, time has been going slower than a metal pichu holding a crate....
hopefully, I'll be able to get to the library computers on time during lunch break, so I can go "ZOMG" before school is over
"Boy, I wonder what Ganon's doing...." (in a scary voice=CD-i Link=ahhh!!!!!)

Alrite, 22 1/3 hours remaining! Prepare the AT-AT's, AT-ST's, and all that other AT crap. :laugh:

Side Note: coolest 1 I've ever seen=my wallpaper. Friggen I might crap myself in 22 hours! :laugh:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I live in RI...I'll be right over there with you guys okay.(just kidding)
I like to play smash a lot.(someone please start a topic or something here)

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
shouldnt it already be updated? I understood the website opened monday "japan time." Well, according to this webside http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248 it is already monday over there. So mabe it could update any moment?

This is a post of mine from yesterday. I hope it will clear things up for you noobs that don't get it :) . (Also a hint to look at previoius post in threads before you post something that will make you look stupid.)

Tokyo, Japan is 14 hours ahead of where I live (Minnesota) and I checked this morning to see what time the site changed its countdown clock to 2 days. It changed at 10:00am, which is exactly when Japan is at midnight on Sunday. So if the site gets updated when its suppose to, it will be at 12:00am Tuesday for Japan, and at 10:00am on Monday for me in MN. This means that I will have to go to our school's media center during my study hall period which starts at 11am.

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
Ah geez. Here comes th Newb invasion. A PM is a private message, n00b. Also, that is not a new topic. That, in addition to being essentially THE topic, has also been discussed at several intervals of this topic.

Here're the two big rumors right now:

From GoNintendo.com's podcast: "If we're taking the rumors that we hear, we should get a firm release date on the day that the site launches, and as well probably a new trailer, screenshots and character confirmations."

Also, from Nintendrone blog: http://nintendrone.blog.com

tirkaro

Smash Champion
hehe, we're on the 69th page...hehe.....69.....
still, need to pass that darn time....
I wonder how C. falcon will sound? will he have the same VA in f-zero GX, or ryo Horikawa again?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well, I dunno, maybe some time in summer?
HEHE, AT-AT's ready! 22 hours to go=yae=I'm excited! Once Brawl comes out, anyone willing to face me via online=??? :) Just be prepared for the n00b invasion, I can't say this enough! ;)

Side note: Darn not on page 69=no 69 jokes! Also, I'll main cel-shaded/WW Link, just because he's friggen awsome, or Link, or Fox, or Falco...maybe I should have 4 mains just so I don't have to choose! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom