• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Is it just me or does anyone notice that a bunch of nOObs are starting to show up on our board. I can't imagine how it's gonna be tomorrow

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Ohh I have definitely noticed that a lot. Tomorrow, this site is going to explode and during the time I am trying to post less. Geez! I guess that will have to wait for a while now.

Ryuudesu

Smash Rookie
Been here lurking for a long time (year or so) but signed up only yesterday, you shouldn't look down on people who're only just new though, just because you've been here longer doesn't mean much

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I'm going to Mexico till all this 'update' business calms down.
*logs off*
It DOES mean alot because we gots the AT AT's and you only got the AT ST's.

Finigin

Smash Cadet
Okay, cool. Thank ye guys for answering my question. XD

So, it's 8AM Pacific Time when it changes. O.o

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
u can be considere a n00b here to because of ur post count , me too.

but , more ppl visit this comunnity , more players that enter the pro side of smash

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well I know I am technically a n00b as well. I have only been on for a month(above I said I need to stop posting but with news coming out, I just can't) so post doesn't always matter.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Look at the more reliable countdown timer I just made!!
http://www.geocities.com/boomaloo1/

shouldnt it already be updated? I understood the website opened monday "japan time." Well, according to this webside http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248 it is already monday over there. So mabe it could update any moment?
Not really, you don't seem to be aware that the one on his site appears over there
to him the same as it appears to us. It is, technically the same time across the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom