• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Owww! XD Forgive my noobness people, dayum... But it DOES look like an 8!

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Yeah, i thought it was 8 at first, when the day count was 7 and japanese 8, but then i guessed when it didn't change when it went down to 6.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
WOOOHOOO cant wait! Its on wednesday australian time and thats good.... its after my exams so it will be a nice treat for all my hard efforts :). CANT WAIT!

I

i8waffles612

Yea if you are able to use the wii remote and nunchuck for this game, and you are playing with it for the first time, DONT DONT DONT forget to put the wrist strap on or yeah you know....

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
if wiimote is used for brawl , then the game will just hit the floor. CC or GCC but not the wiimote -.-

btw , 2 days, Just hype it, nintendo

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
Go Nintendo has spilled some dirt on the update in their podcast. They said rumors they've heard point to a massive update; here's a transcription of what they say, beware of typos, I am typing quickly to transcribe:

"We have Smash Brothers news. The Smash Brothers website--they're redoing the hwole thing and there's a countdown on the website. They don't say what's goign to be on the site, but you will be able to learn a lot more.

This coincides with the Nintendo Summit, which is happoenign Tuesday for online media and Wednesday for print media because the pritn media needs to see stuff longer in advance to get their stuff out. IGN, Gamespot. Big sites that have been around for a long time, so they're going to go to the first day and you'll hear news from them that night and the next day the print media is goign to see all the stuff we want to see, so they're goign to get to play, we're not sure, but expect Metroid Prime, Galaxy, and Brawl, and you'll hear that in their next issue because it will run during E3, and that's why they get to see it early. Brawl news is expected.

If we're taking the rumors that we hear, we should get a firm release date on the day that the site launches, and as well probably an ew trailer, screenshots and character confirmations."

Very awesome.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
How much longer till it says 1 day if you are in the east coast?
I was board until i found a super smash 64 rom. i beat it and now i am board again...

Warioman

Smash Rookie
if wiimote is used for brawl , then the game will just hit the floor. CC or GCC but not the wiimote -.-

i wouldve thought the game would work fine with the wiimote/nunchuk...A and B for attacks, dpad directions/up for jump, C to throw and Z to shield...

but who cares anyway, 24 hours and 44 mins till the new brawl site :D

Warioman!

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
so are you a piece of wood or something?

Anyway, it updates at 11 AM Eastern, 45 mins.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
And I have school but I am completing my challeng from 2 days ago so far.
I can't sleep until release of info and so far, I have done it.(I will probably stay home from school)

psyt

Smash Journeyman
never looked forward to monay before,,, err, new prime news today right?

I

i8waffles612

I have a question... ----> does IGN only update their site on weekdays?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
People say I spam to much. Look at some of these people.

One day!
One day!
qort amoca!

I am hyped to but now it is my turn to say, "stop spamming"

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Mmmmm... that red "1" is sexy.

And check out the new interview thread that someone made. Lotsa new info in there, but it could be false.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
meh, that new info in the other thread is pretty obvious, but nice.
holy crap, I've never seen a better looking "1" in my life. not only is is RED, but it has no BOTTOM LINE. daym sakurai, you never cease to impress me.

Finigin

Smash Cadet
Oooo.. Yah the red is nice. XD

This may have been answered already, but does anyone know the time the number changes? o.o

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
So the implication here is that because Sakurai makes sexy numbers it means that Brawl is going to be the best game ever, oh yeah!! I also find that "1" very awesome looking o_o (yay for typing on the Wii!)

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Oooo.. Yah the red is nice. XD

This may have been answered already, but does anyone know the time the number changes? o.o
11 minutes before your post. It's different for everyone, depending on your time zone. Just go look at what time you made the post I quoted, and subtract 11 from it. It changes at 10 o'clock for me.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: GreenMamba told you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom