• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I've been done with school for weeks XD

Playing mah Pokemans Diamond and Street Fighter 3rd Strike... Trying NOT to think about this game, but it's simply not working.

(god I hope we can use Gamecube controller... that's what I have been believing this whole time)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I've been done with school for weeks XD

Playing mah Pokemans Diamond and Street Fighter 3rd Strike... Trying NOT to think about this game, but it's simply not working.

(god I hope we can use Gamecube controller... that's what I have been believing this whole time)
SF ftw! Best fighting series ever. Next to smash of course, which dominates all series, but smash is godly in video gaming. Still, SF is still pretty awsome (though not godly). You shouldn't be sweating TRC, Sakurai has hinted upon numerous occassions the GC controller will work with Brawl, just look back as few pages on this thread and you'll see.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Thank god all the homework I got fro mthe three days I was sick was easy=YAE! :) Time seems to be going faster now...less than 37 1/2 hours to go. So what are all you people doing to kill time=? I'm playing FF2 and 3 ROMs=friggen awsome games! :)
Well gues what ROM im playing to kill time????

(Hint)

ULTRA!!ULTRA!!ULTRA!!ULTRA!!

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Conversation on Nsider forums in a nutshell:

Noob #1: omg they're going to update the site.
Noob #2: duz ne1 no how 2 chnge ur pw??/
Noob #3: dood i lyk pakman
Noob #4: IT IF PACMAN U DUMASS!!
Noob #5: DUDE SMAHS SUKZ AND HALO WILL ALWAYS BE BEETER EVEN THO IM ON A NINTENDO BORED.
Noob #6: Dude guess what?
Noob #7: What?
Noob #6: BALLS!!!
ROFLMFAO! I should totally put that on my sig.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm sure that Sakurai will make the Gamecube controller useable but it would really SUCK if I have to play Brawl with the Wii mote or that classic controller BTW I can't wait already I can see this site crawling with noobs and floods of post when the news come out and moderators are having the to control these posts by banning them:chuckle:

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Since this morning I was on this thread reading the new post (I've read almost every post in this thread. Helps to pass the time.) When I finished reading the new posts There were 46 pages of posts.

Then my friend said he wanted to come over and play Smash. This is when I logged off. Since he was over here we've played nothing but smash and Halo 2. He just left not too long ago.

Now I came back on the forum to at least 57 pages!!!! Good God!! You people are really hyped about the news were going to get on Monday. I can see now, I go on my computer to see the new news on Monday. When I click on Smash Dojo..... BOOM!!!! WTF happened!! My computer exploded!! WTH... over 1,000,000,000,000,000 smash bros fans were on the same website at the same time. My computer couldn't handle it. Then I get news from my friend that I'm not the only one and that when he went on smash boards his Computer exploded.

This Monday I'm going to have to buy a new computer...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm sure that Sakurai will make the Gamecube controller useable but it would really SUCK if I have to play Brawl with the Wii mote or that classic controller BTW I can't wait already I can see this site crawling with noobs and floods of post when the news come out and moderators are having the to control these posts by banning them:chuckle:
Ya, poor mods I won't be the only noob they have to deal with anymore! Other than that, expect the GC controller to work, Sakurai has hinted enough for the GC controller to almost (key word is almost) be guarenteed! :laugh: ;) :psycho: :chuckle: :cool: :p

@ Master Peach
We've just been repeating ourselves over and over, about what we're doing to wait this thing out, at least that is what I've been doing half the time. Less than 37 hours to go=yae! :)

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
2 days!!!....i wanna see a release date, how online works, new trailer, new characters, and official boxart

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Conversation on Nsider forums in a nutshell:

Noob #1: omg they're going to update the site.
Noob #2: duz ne1 no how 2 chnge ur pw??/
Noob #3: dood i lyk pakman
Noob #4: IT IF PACMAN U DUMASS!!
Noob #5: DUDE SMAHS SUKZ AND HALO WILL ALWAYS BE BEETER EVEN THO IM ON A NINTENDO BORED.
Noob #6: Dude guess what?
Noob #7: What?
Noob #6: BALLS!!!
For a rare look into the mind of an Nsider Noob, MooCowMoo get's Wiseguy's First Annual Best Post of the Day Award. You win a free car and a trip to the Hawaii*! Congrats.

*Not Really.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
lol exactly:laugh:

Almost every conversation there is exactly like that. Only noobs go there. I hated NSider. Bunch of little kids irritating the s*** out of me every day.
Ya basically, though there are a bunch of us normal people (not me of course), who go on there to find out NSider only info, and I fully understand why. But all the people who quadrople post every 2 minutes (1/2 the peopl) are noobs. If they weren't noobs they would be on this site, and be cool like the rest of us! :laugh: ;) :)

Originally Posted by Sidius
2 days!!!....i wanna see a release date, how online works, new trailer, new characters, and official boxart
I was looking for a neat pic that should totally be the SSBB cover art, but sadly I can't find it. If I find it I'll post it on this thread immediately, though many of you have already seen it, it is still friggen awsome! ;)

@ Wiseguy
lmfao=hilarious, nice work my friend! Luck for us, MooCowMoo barely scratched the skin, and if MooCowMoo really dug deep, we'd all lose 120% of our IQ, and we would all be a lot stupider for it!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I said it before and I'll say it once more: gawd, this wait is taking forever. it's like time is going slower and slower, the closer I get to the site update. but hell, we might as well enjoy this topic while it lasts, before the site update comes and this topic, along with many others, sinks into the depths of hell from the ungodly amount of upcoming n00b topics.

If DDD gets announced, I wonder how he will look? will he look smaller, like in the NES kirby games/kirby 64, or big 'n chunky, like in nightmare in dreamland?

LarkOhiya

Smash Apprentice
Um... I said this in the Sonic official thread before. but I KNOW that sonic is a playable character in brawl. If they will make this public Monday I wouldn't be surprised seeing as I know it right now. Also expect an announcement that Brawl will be both on the Cube and Wii

you heard it here first bros.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I said it before and I'll say it once more: gawd, this wait is taking forever. it's like time is going slower and slower, the closer I get to the site update. but hell, we might as well enjoy this topic while it lasts, before the site update comes and this topic, along with many others, sinks into the depths of hell from the ungodly amount of upcoming n00b topics.

If DDD gets announced, I wonder how he will look? will he look smaller, like in the NES kirby games/kirby 64, or big 'n chunky, like in nightmare in dreamland?
My bet is King Dedede wll be somewhere in between big (like in NiDL) and Kirby's size in SSBB. AS we've stated again, and again, and will keep stating for the next 36 hours (yipee! almost there!), a n00b invasion is coming. We need to prepare for war against the n00b spammers! ;)

@ LarkOhiya
Most likely yes, and expect to see sonic in the third, fourth (if they make one), or fifth (if they make one=most likely) trailers. Or the last few trailers for last minute excitement, but most likely Nintendo wants us falling out of our seats with excitement right now. O, and SSBB is already cofirmed to be a Wii exclusive=probably for the best of things, with more memory, data, space, and online oppurtunities of course. ;)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Um... I said this in the Sonic official thread before. but I KNOW that sonic is a playable character in brawl. If they will make this public Monday I wouldn't be surprised seeing as I know it right now. Also expect an announcement that Brawl will be both on the Cube and Wii

you heard it here first bros.

You mayb right about the Sonic thingie

But come on, Cube and Wii

Nintendo wouldnt do that

they want whoever doesnt have a wii already to buya wii

Duh!

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Darn it, I wish they go somewhere else!! I am sick of all their s***!!! :(

Edit: only less than 2 days till possible Brawl news! See ya tomorrow!

*logging off*

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
That Nintendo Power story seems to be it. That's a hype killer. Back to homework now.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Most likely and probably, because, you know they all want to be as awsome as you, me, and everyone else here at the Smash World Forums=lol! They want to be awsome like us=too true! :laugh: ;)
I'm building machine gun nests around the SWF.
We need to recruit more infantry.
Whoever signs in the resistance gets a free MP5 Sub Machinegun!!!!!
Edit: Ain't got no money for firearms so ready your GC controllers and Wii remotes comrades!!!!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm building machine gun nests around the SWF.
We need to recruit more infantry.
Whoever signs in the resistance gets a free MP5 Sub Machinegun!!!!!
Edit: Ain't got no money for firearms so ready your GC controllers and Wii remotes comrades!!!!
I already have our Imperial Troopers ready, we are winning the war! Those gosh darn rebel n00bs are getting totally owned! Let's not hope for a part 6! (Imperial March playing in the background). Not to mention all the AT-AT's are a ready to go! :laugh:

After owning those n00bs, the world will be ours! (or not!) :laugh: ;)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Stop talking about all the noobs that are coming in.

Instead, try to hack the website, find the new index.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
We have to fight because THIS IS SMASHBOARDS!!!!!!
2 days from now we DIE in HELL!!!!!! or not.
I need you to gimme a loan so I can buy something to help the cause, y'know. Puhleezzzzz...
Edit: DID JOO JUST SAY WE HAVE AT AT's???
should've put it in caps.
*hops on*

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
We have to fight because THIS IS SMASHBOARDS!!!!!!
2 days from now we DIE in HELL!!!!!! or not.
I need you to gimme a loan so I can buy something to help the cause, y'know. Puhleezzzzz...
That makes me want to quote Return of the King so bad! :laugh:

Originally Posted by killbeast301
Dang, my blackbelt's got nothing on Johnknight.
Join me, and together with all the Smash Board users, we can rule the galaxy and defeat the n00bs! We must fight together as one, or some dumb line like that that has been overused in movies billions of times! Let us unite, and face all the n00bs in constant 3 on 1's (we're the 1's), and they will fall! Our skillz will let us prevail! :laugh: ;) :chuckle:

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Do you have a Wii? If so, you don't nee a loan. just clip the Wiimote and nunchuck together to create an actual nunchuck.
Yeh, I obviously knew that one.
But I don't need 'em anymore 'cuz Johnknight just gave meh an AT AT.
Those n00bs can't DI my 1337 shots to the head!!!
Members with less posts than I have can only use an AT ST or an AT PT. And if you don't like that you can ram a lightsaber up your arse!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yeh, I obviously knew that one.
But I don't need 'em anymore 'cuz Johnknight just gave meh an AT AT.
Those n00bs can't DI my 1337 shots to the head!!!
Members with less posts than I have can only use an AT ST or an AT PT. And if you don't like that you can ram a lightsaber up your arse!
I can't stop lmfao=good one Y34HDUD3!!! AT-AT's for all SWF members (until Monday), + awsome lightsabers! Always remeber to say this after you beat down a n00b, exactly like this!

^^^HEHE funny! :laugh: :chuckle: :psycho:

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I can't stop lmfao=good one Y34HDUD3!!! AT-AT's for all SWF members (until Monday), + awsome lightsabers! Always remeber to say this after you beat down a n00b, exactly like this!

^^^HEHE funny! :laugh: :chuckle: :psycho:
For some odd and obscure reason your images can't be seen by me. Or is it with everyone?
Why can't we keep the AT AT's? (AT ST's or AT PT's for newer members)
They're so freaking cool!!!!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
For some odd and obscure reason your images can't be seen by me. Or is it with everyone?
Why can't we keep the AT AT's? (AT ST's or AT PT's for newer members)
They're so freaking cool!!!!
You can keep it, AT-AT's for all, AT-St's, and AT-PT's for people who joined yesterday. O, and we still got this trick up our sleve.

^^^^ How awsome would he be=??? Sure he's got no chance to be in Brawl, but he would be pretty awomse. not to mention all the n00b-crushing combos hewould do, everyone would get owned! How sweet would that be=???

Also, 35 hours remain, so have your Ocarina's ready ;) -The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask! Man, these hours are going by pretty fast while playing these FF 2&3 ROMs while on the SWF! :)

@ Y34HDUD3!!!
Suicidal, maybe=? lol, love how funny that is!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I was playing Chrono Trigger and Earthbound earlier today (both friggen godly games), but FF2&3 are pretty awsome as well, but not quite godly.

I figure by SSB 5 (hopefully that will be TOTAL NOOB ANNILANATION!), he'll be in it, and on the cover. Seriously, who else do you need=? *prays like his life is on the line*

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Well, since this is Sakurai's last SSB I'm not sure if the series will go to number 5 anytime soon.... Dunno if that's a rumor, but whatever. Minutes can't go any slower now....

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
...Eh, did anyone happen to see my post about the new Nintendo Power issue? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom