• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Honestly people, I know it is hard to resist, but please stop posting just to say how much time is remaining until the launch of the site. We are all well aware of when it is going to be updated. Peace

Master Peach

Smash Ace
The person that said this thread will get 80+ pages before Sakurai update the Website was right. The way thing are going right now I wouldn't be surprised if by tonight this thread get 100+ pages. :laugh: :)

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
I'll be at my friends house, after my second last exam (OMFG FINALLY), since it'll 4PM over here...OMFG CAN'T FREEKIN WAIT.
What do you think the chances are of Zant been in brawl/been announced is?

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Hey i was wondering somthing on final destinationin melee if you are peach have you guys ever pulled something out of the ground other than a turnup because ive pulled out a bombomb and a beemsword before
A beamsword? All I've gotten is a Bob-Omb and Mr. Saturn.

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
Man this page is moving like crazy. Is it loading slowly for anyone else on refresh? It takes forever for mine to refresh I guess because so many people are watching for info.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Hey i was wondering somthing on final destinationin melee if you are peach have you guys ever pulled something out of the ground other than a turnup because ive pulled out a bombomb and a beemsword before
Are you FU*CKING kidding me?

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Man this page is moving like crazy. Is it loading slowly for anyone else on refresh? It takes forever for mine to refresh I guess because so many people are watching for info.
It's reloading the same speed to me. In fact, it seems slightly faster.

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
It's all part of the n00b invasion folks. More of it will come as the days progress. Wow. I can't believe somebody asked that question on a Smash Brothers forum.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It's reloading the same speed to me. In fact, it seems slightly faster.
^^^, which is funny, because I have like 6 windows up, and it keeps getting faster! :laugh: O, and I've pulled out at least 6 or so Mr. Saturns, and 5 Beam Swords, just to let you guys know! Peach ftw! ;)

@ Fawriel
I've given everyone here a AT-AT to trap those rebel n00bs! Just shoot them one by one, that is all we need to do...;)

nuro

Smash Lord
Lol at people thinking this topic grows to fast. You should have been here for the second brawl trailer. The topic for it reach like 50 pages in a matter of hours. Just wait till the site is actually launched.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
A beamsword? All I've gotten is a Bob-Omb and Mr. Saturn.
My friend got a beamsword a couple times. Nobody really plays as peach that I know of, but yea, it's possible.

Anyways, only one day left. I'm really interested to see what information gets released. Hope it's a lot! xD

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised by the lack of Rick Rolling in this topic. Good job, guys. Of course, I've probably started it now.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Yeah that happens randomly, I've had 2 bomb-oms a beam sword and 4 Stichy's in one match once. (4 stock 8 min match)...Funny thing was i almost lost that match X_X

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Yes dude, this is nothing new. With Peach you have a 1% chance to pull out a Beam Sword, a Bom-omb, a Mr. Saturn or the dreaded stitch vegtible. It can be done on any course.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Funny. One time I pulled out MASTER HAND LOL.

It's launching tomorrow. Speculate, don't spam about random crap.

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised, alot of people think there dream characters will show up tomorrow.
Especially since people would complain about being spoiled from a New character.

But neverless they will show a old character tomorrow, which I can guarantee that.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Can't I be a ninja? Please?

...also, didn't Mic say that he'd give out warnings to all one-liners in this topic? I wonder what happened to that.

( *Tomorrow at point midnight Japan time, new Brawl info is released and 340 SWF members suddenly find themselves banned* )

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
NOOBS NOOBS NOOOBS! Your starting to ruin this website just like you did at the Nsider forums. Stop posting stupid and random crap, like "Did you know that peach can pull beamswords and bombombs out of the ground?"

Everybody knows it for one, and second it is not near the appropriate section of the boards to post this topic.

Vali

Smash Ace
Yeah, that'd be like...so awesome...really...

No

why just because he would round house kick everyone in the face
No it's because Chuck Norris obsession is a sign of the "I'm pushing 15/16 but still haven't hit puberty/maturity" teenager. Besides it's not threads, it's posts (ie replies) to get up new ranks. You shouldn't be encouraged to spam to get it though otherwise you'll get banned, so just make a few competant posts and you'll get there in no time >.>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom