• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
thank u creo. im sorry everyone. i just wish i could bake a cake full of smiles and rainbows and we could eat and get along like we did in middle school...
from mean girls. now, abot the creation mii topic

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Like the GTA IV site? I wasn't really interested in it, but I stumbled across it and the countdown said 45 minutes, so I left it on, but it crashed right when the timer reached zero! I hope SSB isn't as popular as GTA tomorrow.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
thank u creo. im sorry everyone. i just wish i could bake a cake full of smiles and rainbows and we could eat and get along like we did in middle school...
from mean girls. now, abot the creation mii topic
Ethan, you are freaking me out bad. How old are you..? That is a serious question.

Go to a character discussion or somehting like that.

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
sh*t man. im a n00b whos been following this thread since it opended. when i was reading it last night i was on the last page, 60.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
He should probably change his sig because he says his Wii # is coming soon, but it's on his post bit.

Finigin

Smash Cadet
Um... So if the original cast is in, does that mean that the new additions in Melee (Falco ( D: ), Zelda, Peach, etc.) are not included? Or are they going to put in everyone minus the clones?

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I doubt they're removing everyone. They might remove clones, but I'm sure Peach, Zelda, Bowser, ect. are staying. G&W will probably leave, because he's more of a WTF character, but I hope everyone stays.

Finigin

Smash Cadet
yeah, theyre removing everyone that wasnt in ssb64.
Really? That would suck. D:

I hope Keige is right. Though, I would like Falco to stay, he was a clone. T-T Roy, too, of course, but TP Link, Pit, and Snake look awesome. XD Peach, Zelda (TP style), Bowser, and the other would be nice to have back. :3

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I know what it means and I don't feel comfortable(read above if you want to know why)of you saying it to me. I'll still put you as my Wii friend and stop saying weird stuff like that hurt me or the muffin cake thing. It is seriously getting to me.

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
If the Nintendrone article is true, then the new list of confirmed characters looks like this:

-Mario
-Link
-Samus
-Kirby
-Pikachu
-Jigglypuff
-Yoshi
-DK
-Cap. Falcon
-Ness
-Luigi
-Zero Suit Samus
-Snake
-Fox
-Wario
-Pit
-Meta Knight

That makes 17 if I counted right, which means there could be up to 33 more characters still left to reveal. Assuming all characters from Melee returned, which, again if the article is true, has been confirmed they are not (and, to some degree, also by Sakurai before), then that means there are still up to 19 entirely new characters to reveal, which would be absolutely incredible. Keep in mind, those 19 are probably more than that because of the characters that they'll chop from Melee.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I think for most fighting games 50 is too much, but luckily Smash isn't "most fighting games." Considering characters have 30 moves at most and they're all simple to pull off as well as program, we don't have to worry about having 50 crap characters. But did he really mean we're having 50 or just less than 50 (30-45)?

Fawriel

Smash Master
50 seems like almost TOO much to me...

The funny thing is that, days ago, some guy jokingly said that the topic will have 80 pages by the time the timer's down to zero.
And I disagreed thinking it would be 50.

Turns out it'll be more like 150.

EDIT: He said no more than 50, which could mean a lot of things. Don't go expecting 50, that's kinda unrealistic.

Vali

Smash Ace
50 isn't by any means confirmed. That Nintendrone interview/article/whatever said there'd be no more than 50, the possibility of less than 50 is still highly likely.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
It said no more than 50, maybe this means we are going to get 50? and no more? Also keep in mind that this is Sakurai's last smash so maybe he wants to stuff in as many characters as he possibly can, which leads me to my next point: can this be the last smash game?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well, there can be other made smash's but no Sakurai.
Since it his last, do you think he puts in his favorite characters into the game.?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i think the low to mid forties is a good estimate of the amount of characters, i am hoping for around 42-43, and hopefully the amount of characters will be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom